Goodbye from Lance

My two cents.

Lance and I have long been adversaries, but he was a worthy adversary. All of the criticisms levied against Lance are for the most part true. At the same time he was intellectually spot on for the most part. He would rub your flaws in your face, how un-PC can you get? People don't like that at all.

I agree he was plenty smart, but you're giving him way too much credit. And I suppose it's easy for someone to "rub your flaws in your face" when you reveal nothing about yourself but are merciless when it comes to needling others.

I always thought it was telling that Lance spent so much time rehashing his glory days of ten-plus years ago, when female posters tended to be much more forthcoming with personal information. His antics were paramount in bringing an end to that era.

Actually, I meant my dick. 90% of everything I mean is my dick.

But it is accurate. In the motorcycle world my dick is a vespa.

I agree he was plenty smart, but you're giving him way too much credit. And I suppose it's easy for someone to "rub your flaws in your face" when you reveal nothing about yourself but are merciless when it comes to needling others.

I always thought it was telling that Lance spent so much time rehashing his glory days of ten-plus years ago, when female posters tended to be much more forthcoming with personal information. His antics were paramount in bringing an end to that era.

*chuckle* Lance revealed far more than anyone ever realized in spite of his efforts not to do so. If you engaged him on the superficial level you got what you gave.

Cleaver is spot on, the GB is on a pathway to becoming a monotonic wasteland.

Ishmael

ah but remember

as long as its happening to someone else, its all good

as long as he is going after someone who you dont like,its all good

seems like a sucky way to live your life - but thats just me

Exactly.

BUT we, the blurt grrrls are notoriously dubious. :rolleyes:

lance had no problem sharing other peoples personal info.

So I have had no problem saying again and again. Don't trust lance with any of your personal dets and why. Which he didn't like.

Exactly.

BUT we, the blurt grrrls are notoriously dubious. :rolleyes:

lance had no problem sharing other peoples personal info.

So I have had no problem saying again and again. Don't trust lance with any of your personal dets and why. Which he didn't like.

<Lance>

I hear your concerns. Matter of fact, send me your phone number and I will call to address your concerns further. Looking forward to hearing from you!

</Lance>

I think it's cute that some people will defend a sociopath who will post personal info and try to get people fired from their jobs.

"But, he made me laugh! tee hee!"

:rolleyes:

I think its cute that its like Lance was the only one who ever did this

Note from oggbashan

I didn't and don't know Lance.

Why he chose me to transmit a goodbye message? I don't really know but that's all I have done. If someone wants his email address send me a PM and I'll reply with that email address.

But I can't answer any questions, nor forward any messages, nor provide any information. Many people on the GB knew Lance more than I did.

I didn't and don't know Lance.

Why he chose me to transmit a goodbye message? I don't really know but that's all I have done. If someone wants his email address send me a PM and I'll reply with that email address.

But I can't answer any questions, nor forward any messages, nor provide any information. Many people on the GB knew Lance more than I did.

<Lance>

It is because you are Lit's second most trusted poster.

</Lance>

Also, you have a publicly available email address.

Back