Smooth?

I have had more than one waxing and, as wonderful as it looks and feels, the response of my body from having another woman's hands working on my bare mons for that length of time, is pure ecstasy.

Then, just when I think I have been able to suppress my arousal, she finishes the waxing and works soothing lotion into the tender milky skin.

I was mortified by my reaction during the first waxing I had, but the esthetician assured me my response was something many women experience.

I’ve kinda wondered about that. Not long ago waxing came up in a conversation I was having at work. The lady said she has had it done but had to stop cuz she was getting so turned on and it wigged her out!
 
I’ve kinda wondered about that. Not long ago waxing came up in a conversation I was having at work. The lady said she has had it done but had to stop cuz she was getting so turned on and it wigged her out!

I know! This is such a turn on topic for me.
 
waxing noob question - don't you need to let it grow before you can do it?

Is it easy to find male intimate waxing salons?

It helps to let it grow a little but a forest will be an issue.

Depends on the area. Just call ahead and ask if they provide waving services for men or trans, etc. If the answer is no, call the next.
 
Butt the question is

Is better to shave or be shaved ?

Maybe it's not your idea ? But he/she want it ? Demands it ?
 
Is better to shave or be shaved ?

Maybe it's not your idea ? But he/she want it ? Demands it ?

Definitely shave so you can control the action, like what to touch, when, how, with what .... and when to lick. Works for anyone!
 
Definitely shave so you can control the action, like what to touch, when, how, with what .... and when to lick. Works for anyone!

My husband loves having that control and I love him to have it. And a warm oil massage after...and then surrendering to his desires, whic are quite developed. Som nice to feel him in me, my legs wrapped around him, my wrists bound to the bed posts as he is completely in control.
 
I don't have much body hair and the very little I have I make sure I get rid of

From your profile you look quite interesting. My husband and I are in our early sixties and someone like you would be a deligtful treat...we would want to be completely in control, of course, but I think you would love it....
 
I was lucky to have very little body hair to start with and I keep completely smooth except for my little patch!
 
I shaved everything last week and was just pondering whether to let it grow back in or maintain it a whlile.
 
Back
Top