Gladiator

Joined
Nov 7, 2012
Posts
26
A fog hung heavily over the streets of Zendar. Jax, of House Matius, moved through those streets watching for thieves, who were sure to make use of the fog. He clutched his leather satchel tightly, knowing it was important that his master's message was delivered.

Jax was a tall, muscular man with long dark hair. It was twisted into a braid down his back which swung as he walked. He was wearing the leather harness of a gladiatorial slave and nothing else.

As he made his way he thought of better days, when he was free. He had been born a free man and had been raised by his uncle the carpenter. It was only in his sixteenth year that his uncle had sold him into slavery to cover his gambling debts. Jax still hadn't forgiven the man, and someday would have his revenge.

In Zendar you knew who everyone was by their mode of dress. Household slaves wore simple shifts and gladiators leather harnesses. The rich and powerful wore silk gowns and sex slaves wore nothing at all, save for whatever jewelry their master might gift them with. Common laborers wore tunics and tradesman wore much the same, though of better quality. You could judge a man in an instant based upon his attire.

Jax walked for miles and the fog started to lift. He passed the slave market, where the slaves were paraded nude for all to see and the Colosseum with it's banners advertising the latest hedonistic displays. Finally he arrived home, at the marble house of his master.

He stepped into the front foyer and nodded to the armor guard on duty. Hector was a hired guard, and not a slave, but he did not put on airs like most freemen. He was a rare being in a world where every level of society looked down on those below them, with slaves only slightly above beggars in the streets.

(PM to join; This is a male/female story.)
 
Last edited:
Samrita, the young ebony-haired mistress of the house, walked into the foyer. Her tall and slim body was attired in a sheer toga which he did nothing to hide her well-proportioned breasts and ass. The toga slit down the side thus giving a fleeting glimpse of Samrita's long legs, every time she took a stride. She loved dressing like this - to tease her guests, her servants and slaves, exert power over them.

As she walked into the foyer, Samrita looked at Jax's chiselled bare-body and almost gasped. She could feel a shiver down her spine just looking at this new slave.
 
"Mistress." Jax bowed his head, but not before taking in the view. His eyes trailed over the curve of her breasts and nipples. "I have a message for the master. A soft leather cup cover his manhood and he could feel it as his manhood stiffened slightly.

The guard stayed at attention but watch the mistress's movements.
 
Samrita noticed that Jax's eyes were feasting over her eyes and nipples. This made her nipples stiffen a bit as she stared back at the leather cup protecting Jax's manhood, which sent a tingle through her loins.

"The master has gone out for an errand, slave! You will have to pass the message to me! Come inside and give it to me" Samrita uttered as she turned and walked back into the guest chamber, wiggling her hips in the process, making sure that Jax has a good view
 
Jax nodded and followed after his mistress. His eyes followed her swaying hips. The interior of the house was done in marble with rich red and purple cloth for curtains and furniture. A great room with an in ground bath was the first sight he saw. Jax was usually confined to the slave quarters and had never seen the house itself.

The master's sex slaves lined the bath, but his eyes were only for his mistress.
 
Jax stood waiting his mistress's pleasure. He hoped she would take the message from him soon because it was time for training soon. He lived to train.
 
Samrita sashayed her hips and went towards the bath and asked all the slaves to leave. She slowly stripped herself off her skimpy toga and took a dip.

"What's the message, Slave! Tell me?" she asked Jax as she looked at his loins. Knowing that he had to train and wanting to tease him, she asked "can you also massage my neck!"
 
"I don't know mistress. The paper is not for my eyes." His eyes caressed her naked rear and long legs as she stripped, then traveled up between her legs and up to her breasts. He felt himself growing stiffer and knew that his erection would not stay hidden for long.

He set down the satchel and stepped into the pool, not wishing to disobey his mistress. The cool water came flowing into his groin cup and up to his hips.

His strong hands started to massage his mistress's neck, kneading and rubbing gently, but firmly. Her perfect flesh felt wonderful her his hands. As he massaged her, he moved his hands into wider circles, massaging her upper back as well. It was to great a temptation to resist, though she might have him beaten for it.
 
"what's there for your eyes, slave?" Samrita whispered in a saucy manner

"oooh! yess! mmmm!" she moaned as she felt Jax's strong hands caress and rub her neck and back.

"be careful there! don't let your hands wander too much, slave!" she warns her playfully, even though she wants him to explore more.

and she she pushes her hips back, so that her ass can feel Jax's crotch.
 
"Yes mistress." As her ass pushes back into his crotch he feels himself grow painfully erect. His leather clad cock presses deeply into the cleft of her ass. He ignores this and continues to massage her back, slowly moving his hands around the sides of her body.
 
"mmmm.....mmmm...." she moans in frenzy as Jax's hands press into her back and wanders to her sides,

she slowly pushes herself back to have a better feel of his cock.

"what will you do if your master catches you like this, slave?" she says in a low whisper
 
"I am but obeying my mistress." Jax's hands slide under her arms as she pushes back, sliding along the side of her large breasts. He continues to massage, moving his hands in circles. He presses his cock fully into her ass crack, though it is now painful. "Mistress, I am afraid my leathers are going to be ruined."
 
"mmm.....oohhh but your master can be very cruel, slave!" says Samrita as she moans as Jax's hands flick the side of her breasts.

"mmmmmmm.....ooohhhh" she goes as she grinds her ass against the leather, "take the leather off, gladiator and ride your mistress, she is all yours" she barks in lust
 
He ripped his cup off flipped his mistress around. He lifted her into the air and impaled her on his long, hard cock. He reached down with his lips and started kissing her nipples, as he bounced her up and down, filling her completely with each thrust.
 
Samrita matched Jax's movement as she bounced on his cock...it filling her completely while her tits are kissed.

"y...ye....yessss....Yess..oohhh...yeeesss! fuck your mistress! slave! fuck her like she is your slave! a cheap harlot! she screams as she is fucked by Jax
 
Jax does not speak, but carries up out of the pool and lays her on the marble floor. Her buttocks feel the cold marble as he continues to drill into her, pumping up and down. His lips clamp onto a nipple and he flickers around it's tip with his tongue.
 
she shivered at the touch of the cold marble....but she bucks and writhes like a shameless harlot as she matches the rhythm of Jax who was filling her deep

oooooh.........ohhhhhhhhhh,......she screamed as he teased her nipples.

"oh yes slave......punish your mistress! she has been a bad girl!" she moaned in wild lust
 
"Aye, you've been a naughty girl." Jax feels his climax coming, but fights to hold back. He reaches up and grabs her face, before thrusting his tongue in her mouth. He starts slapping at her hip with his free hand.
 
"ummmm...yesss......I have been a naughty harlot, slave" she moans into your lips as I kiss you back

your slaps make her hornier as she yearns for more, loving the loss of control
 
I pound all the harder, grabbing your breasts roughly with my massive fighter's hands. Soon I feel certain that I am going to climax. My cock is full and waiting to burst inside you. "I am going to cum mistress!" My thumbs tweek your nipples as I continue to pump in and out of your core.
 
You mail my breasts with your rough hands, as you pump into my wet pussy hard, I feel your cock stiffening as I feel being pushed to the brink of a crushing orgasm.

"y..eee...sss. slave! fill your mistress! fill her with a your gladiator's seed."
 
Back
Top