The Literotica Tag team competition?

Shit I got one.

I was thinking two sides of the coin which then made me think of classic Batman villain

"Two face"

EC comics used to have a series called "Two fisted tales"

Or

Doubleplay

or....

I'm going to go get another drink.

Now it's in my head and I have to load up some Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble. :cool:

The couplings? What with EC bring the category.

Ha. I'll save my best ideas for the story. Scared yet?

Last edited:
Well, my partner and I met in chat and hashed out the complete story...now all we need to do it edit it. Personally I think we have a winner, depending on the editing part, I'm excited and so is my co-author. :cool:

We should have it ready by tomorrow night. ;) :eek:

Well, my partner and I met in chat and hashed out the complete story...now all we need to do it edit it. Personally I think we have a winner, depending on the editing part, I'm excited and so is my co-author. :cool:

1st: Congratulations.

2nd: Excuse me while I throw up a little in the back of my throat.

:D

As so many seemed to like it including LC I am going to see if its available... The Odd Couplings

You always struck me as someone who would finish quickly;)

Target acquired.

The bunny has been established, the characters created the conflict set.

The muse is singing and I get to fire the first shot.

It's time put this bitch in motion.

Target acquired.

The bunny has been established, the characters created the conflict set.

The muse is singing and I get to fire the first shot.

It's time put this bitch in motion.

So, they're supposed to go somewhere? Hmmm....must rethink story line. :cool:

Writing the scene,? Yes. ;)

Acting it out to make sure I got it right? No. :devil:

Reminds me a of a line I used in a paid BDSM work

"How much extra do you pay the girls to lie and say you used up the full hour instead of just the first five minutes?"

Reminds me a of a line I used in a paid BDSM work

"How much extra do you pay the girls to lie and say you used up the full hour instead of just the first five minutes?"

Five minutes? I don't ever think I have been done that quickly. Twenty, thirty minutes at a minimum. Five! Hardly. Really. Never less then twenty minutes. Truth.

That's why my wife and I were always in such good shape. Twenty minute workouts three to four times a week does wonders for muscle tone. :devil:

Back