StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all my fun, sexy, pervy friends! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm still on vacation. Enjoying lazy time up on a lake beach in Maine.

Saw some moose, enjoying the loons and lobster rolls! Yum!!

Internet speed is deathly slow here so I can't really post pics until I get back home.

:kiss:'s to all

Hey all my fun, sexy, pervy friends! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm still on vacation. Enjoying lazy time up on a lake beach in Maine.

Internet speed is deathly slow here so I can't really post pics until I get back home.

Super to hear from you and you are enjoying your time. Watch those lobster claws lol. Can't wait for pictures when you get back. Cheers

Glad you're enjoying vacation! It'll do us good to wait for more pics - it builds up the sense of anticipation. :)

Welcome to our great state! I'd be happy to loan you a cup of bandwidth, if you need it... ;)

Wonderful thread. Very beautiful pictures.

Happy Saturday!! I'm on my way home from my weeks vacation in Maine. Had a great time relaxing on the beach! I was able to finish my very first independent story to publish at Literotica. Yay!! Proof reading now and hope to send off tomorrow!

Found a few occasions to get naughty with the hub as well as by myself. :devil: I also took a few sexy pics to share, probably tomorrow. I've missed playing with you all here. :kiss:

Happy Saturday!! I'm on my way home from my weeks vacation in Maine. Had a great time relaxing on the beach! I was able to finish my very first independent story to publish at Literotica. Yay!! Proof reading now and hope to send off tomorrow!

Found a few occasions to get naughty with the hub as well as by myself. :devil: I also took a few sexy pics to share, probably tomorrow. I've missed playing with you all here. :kiss:

Glad you had a great vacation. Looking forward to your return and the posting of more of your great pictures. :D

So I have been looking through the Amateur pic forum at everyone's latest yummy contributions and all the naughty chitchat. Man oh man am I ever horny now!! I would soooo love to kick off my shoes, lower my shorts and now wet panties midway down my tan thighs. Then start rubbing and vibing my smooth, horny wet puffy lips in the sunshine while hubby glances peeks as he drives. *sigh* I'd love to squirt all over the dashboard. :devil: hehehe

That WOULD be wonderful but unfortunately I can't play and share with you all about it as two of my kids are in the truck with us. :D oh well lol. I guess I will have to suffer with my aching puss til I get home. :cattail: poor kitty.

So I have been looking through the Amateur pic forum at everyone's latest yummy contributions and all the naughty chitchat. Man oh man am I ever horny now!! I would soooo love to kick off my shoes, lower my shorts and now wet panties midway down my tan thighs. Then start rubbing and vibing my smooth, horny wet puffy lips in the sunshine while hubby glances peeks as he drives. *sigh* I'd love to squirt all over the dashboard. :devil: hehehe

That WOULD be wonderful but unfortunately I can't play and share with you all about it as two of my kids are in the truck with us. :D oh well lol. I guess I will have to suffer with my aching puss til I get home. :cattail: poor kitty.

Oh I bet you could slide you hand down the front and dabble a little! In fact, I dare you to do it... Run your fingers up and down that wet slit... Dip a finger in... circle your clit... Make yourself cum honey... Can you do this without the kids noticing? Don't cum too loud!

Naughty naughty

I think you should do it!! Xxxx the summer is bringing out your naughty side! Xx

I agree with talk to me.... Anything is possible the more u want..... I know eventually the kids will fall asleep .. Or zone out to some other activity leaving you to play ... Especial if your dng it quietly and with slow easy motions

I don't need summer to bring out my naughties. :) they cum out in every season! :D

Well, we had to stop for fuel. :devil: so I took advantage of the restroom and some naughty vids on tumblr. :cattail: pppppuuurrrrrrr ahhhhhhhh feel much better! :)

I for one hope that u got a few pics to share with us..... Would love to see ur hot wet pussy glistening after you came

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back