Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look a new page has started, would be rude to not post some new photos now wouldn't it?

Office Chair

What he fills my ass with (aka his cock)

Love all of your pictures.

Particularly your epic breasts, your pictures on your office chair (I imagine you are not wearing knickers), and your partner's lovely cock.

Thank you so much!

Love all of your pictures.

Particularly your epic breasts, your pictures on your office chair (I imagine you are not wearing knickers), and your partner's lovely cock.

Thank you so much!

Epic ;) been a while since I've had me breasts called that lol

Quick Update: The next story is about half way done. After messing about re-writing a bit of the 'How we met' story, writing a bit of 'Friendly Favours 2' and jotting down some idea paragraphs about an after shower anal session I'm now half-way through a completely different story... yeah I'm a very decisive person as you can see!

This one is a lot more fiction than the others, as although the act is something that I do the result is something I can only fantasy about ;) Hopefully I can still make it sound decent.

Sadly writing really turns me on and I have to go tend to my own needs after making the characters climax (yeah, I'm weird) and thus the second half will have to wait until that lusty feeling comes crawling over me again.

Also an update for everyone who complained about 'Friendly Favours' being in the Loving Wife category. I re-submitted it to change it to the Fetish section and it appears it was rejected, so it's staying where it is. So, tough titty.

Quick Update: The next story is about half way done. After messing about re-writing a bit of the 'How we met' story, writing a bit of 'Friendly Favours 2' and jotting down some idea paragraphs about an after shower anal session I'm now half-way through a completely different story... yeah I'm a very decisive person as you can see!

This one is a lot more fiction than the others, as although the act is something that I do the result is something I can only fantasy about ;) Hopefully I can still make it sound decent.

Sadly writing really turns me on and I have to go tend to my own needs after making the characters climax (yeah, I'm weird) and thus the second half will have to wait until that lusty feeling comes crawling over me again.

Also an update for everyone who complained about 'Friendly Favours' being in the Loving Wife category. I re-submitted it to change it to the Fetish section and it appears it was rejected, so it's staying where it is. So, tough titty.

Sounds very interesting ... go girl :D

But then you'd be clearly not working in the right office ;)

...writing really turns me on and I have to go tend to my own needs after making the characters climax (yeah, I'm weird) and thus the second half will have to wait until that lusty feeling comes crawling over me again.

Well I for one hope it arrives soon!

Always sexy pics - thanks for sharing x

Write however you want if you get satisfied while or after writing start a new story I don't care I just want to read what comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back