I'm scared...be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my nipples being squeezed & nipped so much, they are sensitive for a week after......That's a good reminder......;)

hmmmmm sounds like we need to see just how much pleasure can be squeezed from them then:D

I apologise for this pic! :eek:
attachment.php

Attachments

• October 39 2012.jpg
    October 39 2012.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 263
I was asleep. :D x

That's ok, I'll just join you. I've probably been getting to sleep around 1 am all this week. :D I don't know why but usually I'll lay there for an hour or two before I can fall asleep.

Hmmm, I wonder if you've ever been woken up to the feel of getting your pussy licked? :devil: That's kind of a fantasy of mine. I wonder what it'd be like to wake up to a blowjob. Maybe it's cool, maybe it isn't. *shrugs*

That's ok, I'll just join you. I've probably been getting to sleep around 1 am all this week. :D I don't know why but usually I'll lay there for an hour or two before I can fall asleep.

Hmmm, I wonder if you've ever been woken up to the feel of getting your pussy licked? :devil: That's kind of a fantasy of mine. I wonder what it'd be like to wake up to a blowjob. Maybe it's cool, maybe it isn't. *shrugs*

Surely if you have to lie there for 2 hours you're not tired enough?!

I've done that to hubby........He liked it. :p

Surely if you have to lie there for 2 hours you're not tired enough?!

I've done that to hubby........He liked it. :p

Oh trust me, I'm tired. I just don't fall asleep quickly unless I'm really tired.

So why the hell aren't you doing it to me yet? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back