So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

mmm..i pull my face back and bring my hand up to your spread asscheeks. I rub the outside of your little hole, now wet with my saliva. i push my index finger inside you and feel your incredible warmth..4 degrees warmer, to be sure. you lean into mansome as i begin finger fucking your sweet ass..
 
4degrees said:
I'm happy to serve you from any angle, you hot mother fucker...but you know i'm just getting you ready for my cock...don't you.

ever fuck a guy's ass, mansome?


Yes.. I've fucked one man once in the ass.. I know he was in heaven when I finally came even though I was wearing a condom.....

I've fucked several women in the ass also.....

I however have never been fucked... I really haven't enjoyed women or men inserting anything in my ass.... oh but how I love my ass being licked and sucked..

*rolls my eyes* in exctacy just thinking about it..

you two are are quite a pair......

*kisses* you both...
 
oh yea man that feels good, don't stop.

Yea, we like to have fun mansome
 
mmm your ass is so hot baby...you wanna fuck? you want my dick up in you now? i stroke my painfully hard erection in anticipation of the way your ass consumes me...
 
kneels under jushorny... hungrily waiting for his cock to enter my hot mouth as 4degrees begins to penatrate his manpussy
 
oh fuck..I am still so amazed at how sexy that ass is everytime you bend over baby. mansome, you gonna suck him good and get him to feed you his cum while i fuck him? i know he'll like that..won'tcha, stud?
 
4degrees said:
oh fuck..I am still so amazed at how sexy that ass is everytime you bend over baby. mansome, you gonna suck him good and get him to feed you his cum while i fuck him? i know he'll like that..won'tcha, stud?


getting hard r/t at the thought of it 4.....

massages jus' balls while I deepthroat his smooth and tasty shaft....reaching back even farther using my fingertips to feel 4's cock right at the point it pushes into jus's asshole creating even more erotic fiction......
 
oh yea that would please me very much. Now are you gonna fuck me or just stare at my sexy ass?
 
i see...guess i better stop messin' around..

*aims my drooling cockhead, and pushes it up against your hole...slowly begins to let it sink into you, loving your groans as i start to stretch your hole in a most pleasent way*
 
mmmm.. jus your cock is so fuckin' delicious... takes a few seconds just to stroke it fully and let your head just touch my wet tongue on every upstroke......
 
yea, i can feel you pushing in. *holds onto mansome's shoulders for support*
 
oh yeah bro...roll your hips for me when i'm all the way in...move that sweet ass around...you know how i like it baby...damn mansome that finger felt pretty hot...squeeze his balls a lil while you suck him, it'll really get him off..
 
oh man ur cock in my ass and my cock in your mouth, ohhhh...........what can I say
 
goes back to deepthroating jus.....
keeping my mouth moist.. my tongue active... letting him fuck my face in the natural rocking motion as 4 fucks him silly.. grabbing the back of jus' thighs for support.. spanking his ass every other stroke.. gripping on his ass on others......
 
you'll just be seeing stars in a minute here stud, when i start pumping your ass hard...like...now!
*smacks my groin against your perfect ass, burying my cock deep in you, loving that 'oooff!' sound you just made..*
 
mmm.. your cock fits perfectly in my hot mouth... I'm loving the feeling of you fucking my face...... the fact other Lit members are watching these posts now or later and will be stroking their bi~curious cocks 'til they cum......

*taking one hand to pull at your ball sac...
 
mmmmm...... slurp..... keeping jus' cock so lubricated with my wet mouth as his cock pounds into my throat.. trying to keep steady.. applying pressure... trying to suck whenever I can....

can't wait to taste your cum baby.... can't wait for 4 to cum in your ass so I can come around and let my tongue hang below as I open up your cum filled ass and let your sperm leak out onto my tongue and into my mouth....
 
hmmm.. where did you two go?

I have a feeling I was just used for forplay and the two took off to get busy together....

ahh that's ok.. I got a really nice taste of cock..
and I know there will be more men checking out this thread and hopping in very soon....
 
Back
Top