Bite me

Sorry Ash, I can not respond via PM, as it is full.
You won that one. As I won't think of offending Champ. God fucking forbid, What you can do if you wish to discuss something in the future, discuss it with the pros.
Because I will tell you to merely go fuck yourself. And God fucking forbid, that may fucking offend your and anyone else's fucking sensibilities.
have a good one
Altoon.
How's the weather?

Goodbye , 12-oh-1

Sorry Ash, I can not respond via PM, as it is full.
You won that one. As I won't think of offending Champ. God fucking forbid, What you can do if you wish to discuss something in the future, discuss it with the pros.
Because I will tell you to merely go fuck yourself. And God fucking forbid, that may fucking offend your and anyone else's fucking sensibilities.
have a good one
Altoon.
How's the weather?

Neither i have Won nor U have Lost : it's a Draw 'n Money returned to Punters , Old- Timer !?!

Neither i have Won nor U have Lost : it's a Draw 'n Money returned to Punters , Old- Timer !?!
My advice to you, is to seriously consider, where and what kind of attention you want paid.
After three years if a newb, pay a little attention to the advice.
I'm not convinced that you are a newb, but rather a continuation of something else.
THE PM BOX IS FULL AGAIN.

OK, Tso, what are you saying here?
Fact is for 10 years, I would reach the top list, and briefly stay - ping
I've seen the score on a poem I've happened to be removing decline - ping, because some one said they liked it
Some people don't like some of my comments - ping
Some don't like the way I write and it seems to garner more attention than "real poetry" - ping, ping, ping, six or seven H's gone
Somehow 70 fives show up overnight on one poem, because I start talking about some things in the top list. i.e. ratio of comments to votes.

Sorry if you took offense to the CAPS, or if you think it is a good reason for labels, and I don't, I gave me reasons, you gave yours.

When, I got here, you could even see how people voted, the bug with that was if there was no vote it showed up as a 50. And people complained. And people would either go anonymous or people would use voting alts.

Fact is, I don't care anymore, it probably is unfixable. Personally, I don't write much anymore, so it was an effort for others. I failed. I recommending new poems, I failed trying to show others some easy tricks that others used.

Fact is, I'm fucking tired of the LCD mentality, that fakir that brings up the number 30 and completely fails to see anything anywhere that would indicated that he is writing shit. From a old thread, looks like I've been there before.

It looks like, I've been there before, too much, too often, and too fucking alone. When you went after whatshisname and I went too, because he was fucking wrong and he pulls that shit. What happened? My threads get blasted, the threads that where posted when the place was moribund, threads that maybe might create an interest. I failed there too. Outside of maybe one, I don't think anyone cares.

Let poetry regain its patina of whatever that brown stuff is that the pedants paint.
"This is lovely writing" carries no information, and the fact that some really think that some statement of something bad happin' somewhere is fucking poetry is really getting to me.

I'm sure some asshole can go through the fucking threads and find "30" of literotica's greatest that said one time or another that I can't write. Or even easier, just pull the number out of their ass. Start with Senna Jawa, that's one. Oh, I pander to the audience. Or Pandora's bullshit, I write 'popular'. Huh? Two.

I've even been told I'm jealous (more than once) the last one claimed because he had more comments (5), four where an exchange between him and I and one was from Tazz, I added a sixth (now 6) pointing it out, I don't know that made me generous or even more jealous. Maybe I'll take some time to figure it out.

Ping
yours truly
ANON BAIT (in caps)

I am saying your approach to making an argument against tags does not take into consideration the reader. Which is strange, considering the effort you put into it when it comes to poetry. In any case, you obviously care far more about it than I do. I have no plan to write any other poem nor any need to police how other people choose to publish theirs.

I am saying your approach to making an argument against tags does not take into consideration the reader. Which is strange, considering the effort you put into it when it comes to poetry. In any case, you obviously care far more about it than I do. I have no plan to write any other poem nor any need to police how other people choose to publish theirs.
most readers do not read poetry, most readers are confronted with shit, I've even been told some come just to be amused by the shit, which is a shame as even with the LCD onslaught there are some good, unique writers here.
I even write some acceptable ANON BAIT from time to time.

Labels are denotative, poetry should not be.

And the H's are what?

If you trust whatshisname, you go look up whatshername, and if you are lucky whatshisname won't recommend whatshisalt, and then you figure it out yourself. Did you catch that - you figure it out yourself, and nobody seems to want to do that, do they? I want "good" poems. I want poems that make me feel "good". I want a job in Miniluv.

Why are you recommending poems, then?

Now why the fuck am I here? I ask myself and get nyuck,nyuck,nycuk and I hear it echoed outside my head. I am wasting my fucking time, and it just didn't fucking matter, because it was not in Limerick form.

I ask myself the same.

Fact is for 10 years, I would reach the top list, and briefly stay - ping
I've seen the score on a poem I've happened to be removing decline - ping, because some one said they liked it
Some people don't like some of my comments - ping
Some don't like the way I write and it seems to garner more attention than "real poetry" - ping, ping, ping, six or seven H's gone
Somehow 70 fives show up overnight on one poem, because I start talking about some things in the top list. i.e. ratio of comments to votes.

Why do you care about an easily falsified popularity contest?

Fact is, I don't care anymore, it probably is unfixable. Personally, I don't write much anymore, so it was an effort for others. I failed.

Yes, it is unfixable without a full reset. Unlike tags. Which is why tags are "coming first."

Effort for others - why do you care if someone uses ????!!!!??? or a label?

I recommending new poems, I failed trying to show others some easy tricks that others used.

How do you know you failed?

"This is lovely writing" carries no information,

Some of your comments are like that. And some are: "can this", without saying why, which carries no information either.

and the fact that some really think that some statement of something bad happin' somewhere is fucking poetry is really getting to me.

Haven't you written a couple like that, too? You've even told me not to comment on it.

I'm sure some asshole can go through the fucking threads and find "30" of literotica's greatest that said one time or another that I can't write. Or even easier, just pull the number out of their ass. Start with Senna Jawa, that's one. Oh, I pander to the audience. Or Pandora's bullshit, I write 'popular'. Huh? Two.

I don't know who Pandora is, but the other person says that to everyone. As you know.

Also, Pandora did unleash all evil upon humanity, so you might want to take that into consideration.

Also, Pandora did unleash all evil upon humanity, so you might want to take that into consideration.
rumour, unsubstantiated, possibly another phallo-centric myth as a box was involved.
Evil was unleashed when Ptah moved to Memphis and discovered the blues. Flatted notes and semi-quavers are the Devil Dogs of hell. Deep frying may have also played a part.
Seriously, I take this place as serious as I take the above.
You, however, I take serious...
Originally Posted by twelveoone View Post
and the fact that some really think that some statement of something bad happin' somewhere is fucking poetry is really getting to me.

I would have bolded it there. It changes the meaning somewhat.

Some of your comments are like that. And some are: "can this", without saying why, which carries no information either.

"Can this" does carry information as it refers to specifics and can be very easily challenged, and I have taken the time to explain. I'm probably the most explainin muthafucka goin.

An H. Well let's put it this way, I had some on some that did not have ten comments, so c'est la vie, however, all lost due to anon comments and votes. I don't like anonymous voting. It won't be changed so fuck me.

As for the rest, you are right. At least for now. I waste too much time here. That is a failing.

Haven't you written a couple like that, too? You've even told me not to comment on it.
explain here. If you are referring to me not wanting to comment on I, the Shadow in November, it is because I didn't want to look at it then. I was not in the mood, due to a set of symbols that I happened to see in September.
But generally speaking Tso, I am more than willing to discuss technique, not specifics of my life's "inspiration" if you want to call it that.
My job as a "writer" is to start some shit at the beginning, and hopefully get x amount of your asses (readers) to the end. EOS. And it only interests me, when it presents itself either as problem to me, or some vague muse presents a gift.
The first three lines and Mickey Mouse was such a 'gift' in A walk on the path
...fucking pink I had to come up with on my own.

ahhh cola? *does not compute*
arse hole was easier :p
RC Cola
Rccolainternationallogo.jpg
<<< brand name for a soft drink.

explain here. If you are referring to me not wanting to comment on I, the Shadow in November, it is because I didn't want to look at it then. I was not in the mood, due to a set of symbols that I happened to see in September.
But generally speaking Tso, I am more than willing to discuss technique, not specifics of my life's "inspiration" if you want to call it that.
My job as a "writer" is to start some shit at the beginning, and hopefully get x amount of your asses (readers) to the end. EOS. And it only interests me, when it presents itself either as problem to me, or some vague muse presents a gift.
The first three lines and Mickey Mouse was such a 'gift' in A walk on the path
...fucking pink I had to come up with on my own.

I wasn't here last September. (edit: nor November, I think).

I was referring to the poem you asked me not to comment on, the one you also published and deactivated comments for. To me, it was a statement of something bad happening somewhere.

Last edited:
I wasn't here last September. (edit: nor November, I think).

I was referring to the poem you asked me not to comment on, the one you also published and deactivated comments for. To me, it was a statement of something bad happening somewhere.
This?

as containers we passed
our loved ones
black cloths wound
their mouths

what were they thinking
these home of the brave bureaucrats
to return us to work
Our last hour

the next day
as blue and as cloudless
as they came

This put me in a moral quandary, I was outraged that there was an invitation only party afterwards and a relative of the missing was arrested for trespassing (charges dropped). These victims were exploited enough, I felt like I was doing the same, so I turned the voting off so I don't benefit and the comments for that and I don't want to revisit the whole insane thing we got into.
Here is a link
I put myself in their place, exploited and returned to work; whether there is an afterlife or not, it horrified me. This is not like the USS Arizona, where they were never removed, and further (25) interments of survivors are done according to wishes.

And as said, that Sunday was as blue and as cloudless as they came.

If anyone wants feedback(criticism) of poems they're working on past or future, post them here and I'll hit them with the hammer of the idol and/or massage your ego into the twilight. There have been other threads with similar intention, but they faded because no one really wanted to be a constant critic of their peers; well I find pleasure in it so I will.

I promise to respond to every posted poem within a week, unless I forget that I made this thread. And I promise to respond to every criticism that criticized my initial criticism within two weeks from the date of my initial criticism.
What the fuck bflagsst, put de crit on de poem.
Anyway should be interesting.
And being a constant critic seems to have gotten me zip. Have fun.
One question, you doing this solo?

AND as an added thought, litmod A and litmod B should have similar threads, or at least do New Poems from time to time.

Last edited:
if you can't parse it, maybe it isn't thar
if you can assign a metre to a line, a grammar to a sentence, why does it end there?
mark off, diagram, these are easy - they don't ordinarily overlap, a bigger structure just needs more colours.

yes and far fucking be, for fucking me to fucking offend anyfuckingone's fucking sensifuckingbilities

as history, I don't always agree with Senna, nor bflagsst...etc.
and I've said this before, if you take just 10% of what either of them say, consider it, ponder it, you will be a better writer. The same applies across the board to anyone offering an opinion of poetry (either yours or in general). They are an asset.
And too many of them are missing. Too many of those that admit their grasp of poetry is incomplete. Too many that don't know the pure and or noble way, there are no pure or noble ways, there is no complete. There can be no consensus.

That said, if three valid critics say something doesn't work, and you don't have an answer...wtf are you here for?

Gross dismissal signifies strongly a waste of time. How many are assets were crowded out, by game playing, alt action, and morons?

But people being people don't often realize what side of their bread the butter is on, only realizing it when they discover it was the side that fell on the floor.

Back