Who would you meet for a drink?

IhateClowns

Censored
Please realize this isn't a popularity thread. I know there are those threads out there.

*no lists. Just 1 or a few people you would like to have have drink with and why them*

This is a thread for you to say who you would want to get to know better whether it be a platonic or more serious level. The only rule is that you haven't met the person in real life yet. I know there are people on here that have met up with others. This is a "I want to get to know this person better" thread.

So who is it for you? Who is someone you would love to sit down and have a drink with? If you could ask them one question what would it be?

Maybe you would be surprised at who someone puts down. Maybe they would be surprised that you put them down.

I have never met anyone before so I can choose from anyone.

I would love to go have a drink with Ms. Texas, Janeyl and Lovemonster, not because of them wanting to take my virginity, but more because all 3 women are fiesty, smart and funny and I think they would be a blast to hang out with for the evening.

What about you?

Last edited:
PassionateGirl... because she and I have developed a wonderful online friendship and I would love to be able to talk to her about all things in person.

LusterMunkey because he cracks me up and I think sharing a beer with him while we make fun of everyone around us would be a great time.

I'm not kissing up or anything, and there are many I would love to meet, but I would love to have a drink with you, IHC. I'd be happy just to sit and chat and have a few laughs.

I would also have to say Passionategirl. We have become pretty good friends and she has helped me with a few things here and there. Very beautiful lady inside and out.

I'm not kissing up or anything, and there are many I would love to meet, but I would love to have a drink with you, IHC. I'd be happy just to sit and chat and have a few laughs.

Not kissing up...That would be a lot of fun actually. You buying? ;)

I see you set the precedent that we can choose more than one. So...

I would like to meet Deprived in AZ...I think she's great and she cracks me up with her posts...:)

Please realize this isn't a popularity thread. I know there are those threads out there.

This is a thread for you to say who you would want to get to know better whether it be a platonic or more serious level. The only rule is that you haven't met the person in real life yet. I know there are people on here that have met up with others. This is a "I want to get to know this person better" thread.

So who is it for you? Who is someone you would love to sit down and have a drink with? If you could ask them one question what would it be?

Maybe you would be surprised at who someone puts down. Maybe they would be surprised that you put them down.

I have never met anyone before so I can choose from anyone.

I would love to go have a drink with Ms. Texas, Janeyl and Lovemonster, not because of them wanting to take my virginity, but more because all 3 women are fiesty, smart and funny and I think they would be a blast to hang out with for the evening.

What about you?

There really are so many fun people here, I'm not sure I could narrow it down!!

Corbal. Hands down. She is an amazing person and one of the most interesting, down-to-earth, funny, beautiful people I have ever come across.

I know I would like to meet a few. Just for a drink would be nice.

I'd like to meet everyone in the Six Degrees thread... maybe if we all put our heads together we could get this thing solved... lol. I'll bring my computer...

I'd like to meet everyone in the Six Degrees thread... maybe if we all put our heads together we could get this thing solved... lol. I'll bring my computer...

I like that idea newbie...maybe it would come easier after a couple of drinks too...:D

I've got a list.
I'd love to do coffee with: Sunshinegirl, Jager, Poker, Macdaddy, & Teknight

:D

Macdaddy for sure. Pretty sure I called dibs on him. Honestly though I'd probably like to have a drink with the entire board just get together and have a party... with a double dose of Ryan

Yeah, there's definitely more than one on my list.

Fukngroovn cause he's sweet, funny, and sexy. I bet we'd have a blast.

Teknight because he's quite simply awesome.

Naughtytease, we'd sit there drinking and making up conversations for the people around us that we can't hear or understand.

Macdaddy23 he's a cool teddy bear. We can mock the tall people!

ken_adenee He's the strangest person I've ever met, since I can't meet myself. All kinds of zany hi-jinx would occur if we were in the same place I think.

Last edited:
This is another of those difficult threads because there are so many I would like to meet and get to know better.

I would like to get together with Firebreeze and magicalhands for a drink. And some of the others who visit Slave's thread. lovin69, Husker, Brad, Lusty, Morri, Papa-Joe, frdrcnjohn, lakesailer, kayte, jushorny....the list is pretty big.

I could list several but may hurt some feelings if I forgot someone......:eek:

So I would just say everyone on Lit as long as IHC is buying.....:D

Is there anyone that someone would like to meet up with for a drink that they don't know all that well? Would like to get to know better?

I don't know Natty all that well, but do know he loves sports so that would be a great beer to share at maybe a Buffalo Wild Wings or something

I would like to meet crvy and talk to her about many things, including her belly dancing and my burlesque dance classes. :)

Back