Me in a black thong

I am so goddamn horny today and you guys aren't helping! Lol. Just gonna have to get myself off again, I guess... That last orgasm did nothing to take the edge off this.

Wish I was aroud you to help take that edge off. :devil:

Ok, that's better. For now, anyway. I know it's not gonna take too much to get me ready to go again. I'm just insatiable today... annnnnd I know why annnnnd you don't :p

Ok, that's better. For now, anyway. I know it's not gonna take too much to get me ready to go again. I'm just insatiable today... annnnnd I know why annnnnd you don't :p

Any chance of you possibly sharing that information...? ;)

I am so goddamn horny today and you guys aren't helping! Lol. Just gonna have to get myself off again, I guess... That last orgasm did nothing to take the edge off this.

Hmmm.. if you need more help... just say my name....I'll be there in a minute:devil:

I'm really glad you started your own thread Elija. You have a pretty face and a smoking hot figure.

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful response and setting my little thread on fire!

You are the epitome of the idealized female form! I love all of those graceful curves...from your beautiful tear dropped shaped breasts, to that lusciously round backside to your kissable belly. Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing your body with us.

You are the epitome of the idealized female form! I love all of those graceful curves...from your beautiful tear dropped shaped breasts, to that lusciously round backside to your kissable belly. Simply beautiful. Thank you for sharing your body with us.

Thank you very much, "Joe" ;-)

New pic!

Because I got such great responses to my pics earlier today, I've decided to post some clothed pics that highlight my frame. Hope you guys like them :)

Last edited:
New pic!

My legs again... a little better this time :)

Last edited:
My suit for this summer is pink and strapless... May have to do a pic session in that ;-)

Back