The future is here? 2 women pass Ranger School

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/women-graduate-army-ranger-course/
(CNN)Two women made history by becoming the first female soldiers to complete their courses at the Army's exhausting Ranger School, according to a statement from the women's families. The women will graduate Friday.

Capt. Kristen Griest and 1st Lt. Shaye Haver are the first female soldiers to graduate from the school for the special operations unit.

Their families called it "a monumental and joyous occasion for all 96 soldiers who will be pinning on the Ranger tab" Friday. The women are exhausted, but they're "happy, relieved, and ready for some good food and sleep," the statement said.

They're among the 96 students who will graduate from the intensive training program in Fort Benning, Georgia.
Congratulations!

Dear Fox News: STFU

oh, well, that's it, I guess

Congratulations indeed!

Two women with bigger balls than most American men.

oh, well, that's it, I guess

I am...you're just a presumptuous twat.

I posted the proof that the military "normalizes" female standards for physical fitness, 20 female push ups = same as 42 male push ups.

And everyone failed to show me that Ranger school was any different and in fact did not "normalize" standards for women.....in fact all they showed was reps dodging the question with military speak "Standards were not lowered" I should hope not, they already only have to do roughly 1/2 the fuckin' work.

So I will believe it when I see the raw scores were competitive with the males. Till then I will continue to believe that the Army sees 42 Rangerette push-up's is equal to 71 Ranger push ups. And a 15 min female run time as being the same as a 13 min male run. Because that's FAIR!! AND EQUAL!!

Killed the thread....

You got anything yet or you just blowing hot air? :confused:

Last edited:

I posted the proof that the military "normalizes" female standards for physical fitness, 20 female push ups = same as 42 male push ups.

And everyone failed to show me that Ranger school was any different and in fact did not "normalize" standards for women.....in fact all they showed was reps dodging the question with military speak "Standards were not lowered" I should hope not, they already only have to do roughly 1/2 the fuckin' work.

So I will believe it when I see the raw scores were competitive with the males. Till then I will continue to believe that the Army sees 42 Rangerette push-up's is equal to 71 Ranger push ups. And a 15 min female run time as being the same as a 13 min male run. Because that's FAIR!! AND EQUAL!!

Killed the thread....

I might be blowing hot air, but so are you (see av. pic.).

Or, maybe you're just a political animal, unlike your av.
I asked you a question, and instead of answering it directly, you took. only 10% of it and sidetracked it to an area where you felt more comfortable… Trump-style

What about those 2 women? And any other test results?

Killed the thread....

I believe that these women did not go through the "girly pushup" tract to become Rangers. That's what the rumor mill says, at least.

I might be blowing hot air, but so are you (see av. pic.).

Or, maybe you're just a political animal, unlike your av.
I asked you a question, and instead of answering it directly, you took. only 10% of it and sidetracked it to an area where you felt more comfortable… Trump-style

What about those 2 women? And any other test results?

You at no point prior to this post asked any questions.

What about them?

Other test results? Irrelevant, if 1 single test of any fucking kind is 'normalized' the integrity of the program and thus it's products are compromised 2nd rate garbage unworthy of special recognition.

You want equality and fairness? I'm all for it....bot don't sit there and tell me a girl doing 42 push ups and getting the same as a guy who does 71 is fair and equal....even if you do arbitrarily score them both at 100%.

What's a twat?:confused::D

:p

Go look in the mirror.

I believe that these women did not go through the "girly pushup" tract to become Rangers. That's what the rumor mill says, at least.

Rumor mills are just that....

"Did not lower standards for women" does not necessarily mean they went toe to toe with males.

As I pointed out the Army already sees a girl running 2mi in 15:36 the same 100% test score as a male running 13:00....Those scores are both 100% even though they are not remotely fuckin' equal.

So they can require the same % standard from women without them actually doing all the same shit. SO...like I said, until I see actual pull-up/push-up/run time/obstacle course times/land nav times etc. that are competitive with the males on a raw score standard not a 'normalized for girls' standard I have no reason to believe it's the lone, single solitary instiution in the entirety of all the US military, that doesn't normalize physical standards for women.

If the girls did a 13:00 run time, 71 push ups and a 12 miler in no more than 2:15 just to get in the door like the boys? Then kick ass and kudos....

If not? They are bullshit along with the Army and it's now weak sauce Ranger school.

I've heard enough controversy around it to assume that anything short of actual numbers which we will prob never get it's all speculation.

Last edited:
Back