Romance in Paradise (closed)

I don't know about that... A survivor perhaps... A reamer for seeing the good in someone nearly the whole world hated.

Her hand moved to hold his hand staring out over the water sinking into the tender present and past.
 
"It's your ability to cut through the bullshit and see people for who they are that I find amazing Natalya" I say holding you close.

"I've honestly never found anyone who challenged me like you do"
 
She smiled curling into his embrace.

I just see things how I see it. How am I a challenge to you?
 
"I've never met anyone who forces me to think" I say whispering into your ear. "Who keeps me on my toes constantly" I say, my warm breath tickling your skin "I love a challenge" I say smiling to myself
 
Turning her face towards him and smiles softly. Eyes slowly open as finds his eyes as well. The breeze catching a little of her hair and puffing it over her face as she curls there.

So... What do we do? I had no Intention of finding anyone. This was supposed to be a time to relax and just be me. Now this... Whatever this is. The determination of the old woman or just the ancient magical history of the island?
 
Seeing the hair curl over your face I cannot help but be taken in by the moment and the feelings. I wasn't looking for anything but I can no longer fight this feeling. I tilt my head slightly, close my eyes and go to kiss you softly
 
She brushed her hair back in time to see him leaning in to kiss her and a faint whimper as the kiss found her lips.
 
Your lips soft to mine I move to put my arm around you as I kiss you. Uncertain if I should proceed or pull back
 
Curling closer arms wrapping around him as he kissed her pressing into the kiss as well. It all seemed so natural and that was in its own right terrifying. Eventually breaking the kiss for need of air she just stared into his eyes.
 
As the kiss breaks I stare back into your eyes "is everything ok?" I say, muted and slightly out of breath. "Because I think that was amazing" I say, my arms still around you.
 
I... I don't know.

She just watched his face and eyes still curled in his arms. It had been amazing being held and kissed after so long. She just laid her head over against his shoulder and chest trying to make sense of it all.

I... It was...
 
"It was what?" I say holding you reassuring you "you can tell me, it's ok" I say slowly stroking your hair
 
I... I was agreeing with you. Yet so... Strange.

She moved a hand to his cheek and smiled.

I never thought I could feel anything like this again.
 
"Well perhaps if we do it some more it won't feel so strange" I say smiling leaning in and kissing your soft lips again. This time more insistent. My wet lips meeting your's and slowly parting them, our hot breath intermingling as our kiss becomes more passionate. My hands rubbing over your back, running the smooth fabric of your shirt below my hands
 
Drawing back a little but still kissing him. She was divided wanting this affection and closeness and wanting to run but why?

A hand moving to caress his cheek as they kissed so tenderly.
 
My kissing turns slightly more aggressive as my tongue parts my lips and goes to your's, searching for your response. My left hand rests on your hip as my right slides lower to cup your tight ass in it.
 
A more aggressive kiss her hand moved to his chest in a half hearted attempt to push away a little but her lips part and her tongue begins to dance with his. She was lost in the moment and her own mind and feelings.
 
As my tongue circles your's I grasp your tight butt with my right hand. My left massages your back, lost in the moment of our kiss as my cock begins to twitch, aching with a yearning for this new found romance
 
Curling into his embrace pressing closer sinking deeper into the kiss. She had not gone looking for anything but oh how she had missed this affection.
 
Back
Top