Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
intothewoods said:
*seriously, I was thinking about this in light of the bi switch thread. I don't even know the first thing about fucking a woman. I'm so boring!

I have the same feelings - haven't a clue about how to fuck a women anymore - strange creatures those "women" :confused:

intothewoods said:
Now, who is Sister Rebecca
a very very good friend that pops in from time to time to keep me from going completely crazy

intothewoods said:
and why are you hiding from her?
but that is another story

another story indeed.... :kiss:

intothewoods said:
That is a very....pretty penis. :confused:
pretty penis it is, I just adore the look and feel of flaccid cocks - they are so intricate and complicated and soft and tender and lovely and, oh my - somethings is starting to happen here :nana: :eek:

(touch it softly)

intothewoods said:
Come on - give me some BRUTAL cock. Big, hard, and ready to fuck, please! :eek: Ahem, did I just say that?

(click it hard)

Shankara20 said:
pretty penis it is, I just adore the look and feel of flaccid cocks - they are so intricate and complicated and soft and tender and lovely and, oh my - somethings is starting to happen here :nana: :eek:

No, no, no flaccid cocks! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

intothewoods said:
No, no, no flaccid cocks! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

Flaccid's good, great even. I like to have a 'cold start' once in a while. Lets me know I'm responsible for the pleasure being given when I see things start firming up.

buxxxom said:
Flaccid's good, great even. I like to have a 'cold start' once in a while. Lets me know I'm responsible for the pleasure being given when I see things start firming up.

Hmm, it IS good to have responsibilities, isn't it? :p

buxxxom said:
I so agree...... :p

Shankara20 said:
hmmmmm "daddy"?????

have you found the thread about Daddy yet?

Which one is that?

Playing the little girl makes me totally wild, but I am loathe to admit it. I mean, it's just so damn obvious! But whadya gonna do?

Luckily I have a Master with a nice range. ;)

intothewoods said:
Which one is that?

Playing the little girl makes me totally wild, but I am loathe to admit it. I mean, it's just so damn obvious! But whadya gonna do?

We had a thread that discussed Daddy/girl etc, relationships a while back, some great comments. I'll bump it for you. Add to it if you wish, but there is no requirement.

There was a time I was called Panty Daddy here buy a few, but I am not answering to that any longer. I have an understanding about those relationships.

:kiss:

intothewoods said:
Soooo if I shout Panty Daddy, no one will answer?
not any longer, but "Daddy" might get some things a stirrin' round these parts.... :cool:

Shankara20 said:
not any longer, but "Daddy" might get some things a stirrin' round these parts.... :cool:

Not a creature was stirring, not even a...?

Good night! :heart:

(shit, I better come up with something good tomorrow!)

<random thought alert hijack>

Sigh... the vintage panties market has "bottomed out" (pun intended). :( I'm lucky to get 1/5th of what I was for them 9-12 months ago- which sucks because

A) they're hard to find
B) for a while there I *knew* I had a sure thing if I tried to sell them
C)It was kinda fun to wander through estate sales or charity shops with an armload of slips and panties, knowing I was being kink-friendly and they couldn't do anything about it. :(

*sniffle*

</random thought alert hijack>

CutieMouse said:
<random thought alert hijack>

Sigh... the vintage panties market has "bottomed out" (pun intended). :( I'm lucky to get 1/5th of what I was for them 9-12 months ago- which sucks because

A) they're hard to find
B) for a while there I *knew* I had a sure thing if I tried to sell them
C)It was kinda fun to wander through estate sales or charity shops with an armload of slips and panties, knowing I was being kink-friendly and they couldn't do anything about it. :(

*sniffle*

</random thought alert hijack>

vintage panties - *sigh*
*sounds of Shank wishing he had money to buy vintage undies*
*sigh*
*from Cutie*
*sigh*

ps - let me know if you get any 38 A-C vintage bras, plus size full slips, size 7 to 10 panties - you know where to find me.... :kiss:

intothewoods said:
Which one is that?

Ahem....Nice Range?

Over hear young lady and place yourself acros my lap, and then I will show you what a nice range feels like. :eek:

Bit I so love my little brat. :D

FluteMaster said:
Ahem....Nice Range?

Over hear young lady and place yourself acros my lap, and then I will show you what a nice range feels like. :eek:

Bit I so love my little brat. :D

:eek: Range...like an actor...Was that bad? I was trying to be vague about the details. :eek:

On the other hand, I am in desperate need of a spanking, so why argue? :eek:

intothewoods said:
:eek: Range...like an actor...Was that bad? I was trying to be vague about the details. :eek:

On the other hand, I am in desperate need of a spanking, so why argue? :eek:

<smiles>, it was more an excuse to give my little one a treat - knowing that she loves everything I do. :eek:

And re the spanking...I know, and my hand will be tingling with expectation until we meet. :rose:

Left-Hanging.jpg

I was late with my coffee this morning!

Speaking of vintage lingerie (are we really talking panties? that's sort of unhygenic, right?), I tried on the most beautiful little gown the other day. Le sigh.

In honor of naughty schoolgirls, let's all remember Miss Brit in happier days:

200px-BritneySpearsHitMeBaby.jpg

intothewoods said:
In honor of naughty schoolgirls, let's all remember Miss Brit in happier days:

200px-BritneySpearsHitMeBaby.jpg

Way to go ITW!! Anytime you want to do that Brit impression, count on me to get very enthusiastically involved. :nana:

(Naughty schoolgirls rock - even when they are being spanked :D )

intothewoods said:
Speaking of vintage lingerie (are we really talking panties? that's sort of unhygenic, right?),
yes vintage panties *sigh*- can we all say, errrr, "laundry"? :rolleyes:

intothewoods said:
(that's sort of unhygenic, right?),
those are called "Previously Worn", come shipped in a zip-lock baggy and are more expensive :D
and I'm not into that market :eek:
- but for the right price I might sell mine that way :cool:

intothewoods said:
I tried on the most beautiful little gown the other day. Le sigh.
no pics for those of us that were not there to see???? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back