Love at First Sight? (closed)

I took the remote and clicked through some channels, but ended up settling on a movie I had seen a few times already. It was one of the Fast and Furious movies, but I couldn't remember which one it was. It didn't matter, I paid more attention to the bathroom door. I was able to watch Layla's ass due to the way the mirror reflected her. I smiled and laughed as she came back to me.

Suddenly she was flying through the air on top of me. I cried out with mock fear and caught her slightly to prevent her whole weight from crushing down on me. She strattled me and kissed me deeply. My arms wrapped around her and I held her while we kissed. However the kiss certainly reawoke mister Winky, and I feared that she would pull away.

She asked me about my schedule tomorrow and I had to think about what day it was. Her kiss had left my head feeling fuzzy and I chuckled. "I work from 10 to 6. Maybe a till seven if I am behind but Monday's are usually pretty easy. Otherwise I got nothing to do." I told her. "You sound like you are going to be busy as fuck though."

I gave her a smile and a wink, "If I am quick enough I can come meet you at Hooters and get to see your ass in them tiny shorts." I teased. "Would you like me to meet you there tomorrow darling?"

I realized too late that I had called her Darling, but as it hit me I didn't regret her. I actually think I was falling in love with her, and that was a crazy thing really. How could I be in love with this woman already? Lust maybe, but love? Still I couldn't deny how I felt about her. I couldn't imagine spending one day without her. I seriously hoped that she would let me see her tomorrow, and everyday thereafter.
 
"I work from 10 to 6. Maybe a till seven if I am behind but Monday's are usually pretty easy. Otherwise I got nothing to do. "You sound like you are going to be busy as fuck though." He said as she nodded her head.

"Feels like I always am, that's why there isn't much food ever in this house. I'm never here to enjoy it. I sleep here and there are days when I just dread coming home. Thought about getting a dog but then again it would be unfair if I wasn't here as much to take care of it."

"If I am quick enough I can come meet you at Hooters and get to see your ass in them tiny shorts. Would you like me to meet you there tomorrow darling?" He teased her about her hooters shorts as she laughed and laid down on him blocking him from the movie with a grin.

"You know..." she said slipping off of him and sitting Indian style aside him as she moved her hand along his chest and stomach..." That's fine with me. Can grab a bite to eat there. Since I'm off about the time you would arrive. God, I have to shop one day this week for sure. Maybe after I leave work tomorrow, won't go hungry and buy a bunch of junk I don't need"

Getting up she walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen grabbing the berries from the frig and bringing them back in and she climbed into bed with him and opened the box offering him one. Layla watched the movie for a bit then she looked at him. "If you plan on staying again tomorrow might want to bring along what you need."

That was all she said letting the decision be his.
 
I chewed on the berry she had offered and thought about it for a moment. "Yeah I guess I should. We can worry about that tomorrow. Maybe you come over with me and ill show you my pad." I suggested as we snuggled close. We watched the movie for a bit but the toll on the day had certainly kicked my ass and I was out before it was over.

Thing about me is I am always up early. No matter how late I was up the night before, I was always up early. So needless to say I was up way before Layla probably would. So I decided to surprise her. It was only about six am, which meant that I had time to run to the just opened store. I dressed and quietly snuck out of the apartment, making sure I took her keys so I could get back in.

I did her grocery shopping for her. Maybe not grabbing exactly what she usually did but it would at least put food in her place. Layla was still sleeping when I got back which was perfect. I put everything away and dug through her cabinets to find a skillet. I was set about making her that omelet I promised her last night. Diced tomatoes, jack and cheddar cheeses, bacon and two slices of avocado set on top. I was setting her place on the counter as she emerged from the bedroom.

"Hey baby!" I said cheerfully. "Perfect timing. Breakfast is served." I said putting the plate on her little dining table. "I couldn't cook shit with no food here so I took the liberty to stock you up this morning." I explained opening her fridge to show her that it was full.

I grabbed my plate and set it down beside her and kissed the top of her head be for I sat down with her to eat. "What do you think? " I asked.
 
He fell asleep before she did, Layla was tired but her mind was still in overdrive keeping her awake as she finished the movie and switched over to the news for a bit while she sat up and read a book by her dim reading lamp aside her.

She had no homework to be done but knew there was a paper coming up in two weeks and she would need time to work on it. She had the outline written up but needed to work on a few things then type up the final to hand in. She had time but every time she said that she would always be scrambling at the last minute to finish it.

Finally sometime after one in the morning, more closer to two she stripped her clothing and snuggled up next to Jason and fell asleep feeling peaceful, knowing this was how it should feel when you share a bed with another.

As the sun rose she woke up laying there trying to focus. She reached aside her and there was nothing but a big empty space where Jason once laid next to her. Layla felt a kick to the gut, he up and left her before she even woke up. Part of her wanted to believe he was in the kitchen, the other part had doubt because there was no food.

Pushing up she slipped into her panties, tossed on her old cropped work shirt and padded out to the kitchen. It was when she opened the bedroom door she smelled the scent of food cooking and smiled. He was still here with her making her feel like a giddy schoolgirl.

"Hey Baby!" He said to her with a smile. Letting her know her timing was perfect as he had went and made breakfast. He was setting the table as she walked over and sat down letting her know he went grocery shopping for her as she laughed. "Thank you, I would have...maybe went and done that later." Layla smirked at him.

She watched him, he grabbed a plate as she took a bit of her omelet and swallowed. "Oh my god a guy that can cook, I'm in love." She said back and got up making coffee because that she did have. She went back to the table and sat back down eating along side him.

Looking up to him as she used the side of her fork to cut into it her eyes caught his, "I was half thinking...well yea, that you had left before I woke. I was glad you didn't Jason." Layla got up and made a cup of coffee, turning around she smiled, "I would have been crushed if you had." She returned to the table and leaned in giving him a kiss to his cheek as she sat back down.
 
I don't drink coffee so I didn't think of making that for her. I would have if I had thought of it. There was a coffee maker on the counter and I should have put it together. Oh well, I think I earned enough points with the breakfast. I frowned as she told me that she had thought I had left. "I am sorry. You must have had a bad experience or two to think that I would ever do that to you." I told her taking a bite of my omelet.

I watched her as she sat down. I was eager for her to try the food. I wanted her to enjoy it, the last thing I wanted was her to hate my cooking. Hard to be married to a person who made shitty food.Just ask my Dad. My mom would order out before she tried to cook, the kitchen usually caught fire when she tried.

I glanced at my watch and frowned. I only had an hour before I had to be at work and I still needed to go home to get a suit. I ate quickly, "I need to hurry sadly Layla. I can't be late and I still gotta hit my place up to change. I will see you at Hooters though don't worry." I explained darting up to wash my plate quickly. I cleaned the kitchen as best as I could quickly. I stepped over to her and gave her a big kiss goodbye. "Have a great day babe." I said softly against her lips.
 
"I am sorry. You must have had a bad experience or two to think that I would ever do that to you." he said as she sat to eat with him.

"Yes it's happened to me before. Not that I like admitting it happened to me but it had." She took a sip of her coffee and another bit of the omelet. "can come by and cook me breakfast every morning if you like." She said as they ate.

Layla watched as he looked at his watch, she knew it had to come to this sooner or later. He had to go to work and she had class and her own job. he explained what he had to do, he even cleaned up after himself and she finished as well sitting there sipping her coffee.

He leaned in and gave her a big deep kiss goodbye and she sighed watching him go. "See you tonight Jason." She called after him as the door shut. Layla got up and walked around to her kitchen looking to what he bought, she chuckled and knew she still had a fee things she needed to get but he did a great job and needed to find out how much she owed him.

Layla got ready herself, she grabbed her backpack and took it out to the car. She wore jeans and a plain tee shirt with sandals. Layla locked up and left early for class, she stopped along the way and grabbed a fresh made salad and took it with her to the cafeteria and sat there eating while working on her paper.

She couldn't get him out of her mind. Every time she tried to he would just slip back in there. In class she floated off into memories of the past night with him. Kim who sat aside her nudged her elbow and Layla looked up to the professor and he asked her the question again. Layla answered it and knew she had to pay attention in class and push him out of her head for a bit, bit it was impossible.

From class to work, she grabbed her other bag and tossed it over her shoulder as she walked towards the front door to Hooters. Everyone waved to her, she tossed waves and went back into the locker room. One of her friends came back to see her as she changed. She stood there looking at Layla and Layla smiled, "what?" With a laugh.

"Okay girl spill it! You are NEVER this happy, what's his name and you had sex last night didn't you?" Layla laughed and told her all about Jason from start to him making her breakfast. Layla stood up and check herself out in the mirror then looked at Jenn again. "He'll be here tonight, he's meeting me after my shift."

"Great we can all check him out then, give him the big brother and sister stare, ask all kinds of questions..." She said following Layla out the door to the main floor. Layla wore the lycra form fitting tight orange shorts and the low cut white tank that showed her breasts off. She went behind the bar, grabbed a drink of ice water and began her busy shift.
 
I was one minute early to work. By the time I had gotten home and changed real quick and then made it to work it was 9:59. Fucking cutting it close but I made it so all was well with the world. I hated to be late, I have a little OCD like that I guess, but I was never late to anything ever. Work was exactly what I expected for a Monday, slow. Most of the accounts didn't settle up till the end of the week which was why I was always busier on Friday than Monday. Mostly Monday was a clean up day. Whatever account I could push from Friday till Monday I caught up on and then did whatever trickle work in the meantime.

The downtime really turned out to be a curse. I spent the day yet again thinking about Layla. I couldn't wait to see her again, I couldn't wait for the day to be over. As a result time just crawled, every second passed in agony. I sighed and sat back at my deam and browsed Yahoo while I waited for the next paid account to come in.

One of my few friends at the firm was Kent Scott a shady as fuck defense attorney. He defended scumbag and some people thought that it made Kent a scumbag, but truthfully he was a good guy just making a living. He brought me a paycheck and said, "Sup Jason. You look like you are staring into space. Did you have fun at the Laker game?"

I smiled, "I had more fun with a Laker cheerleader afterward." I told him proudly.

"Bullshit."

I raised my hand. "I swear man. Let me tell you, this girl is the most incredible girl I have ever met. I think she might be the one that was meant to be."

Kent gave me a look, "Shit you must be telling the truth because not even a criminal would lie like that." He laughed, "Great man you needed a stroke of luck. About time you got a girl. When can I meet her?"

"How about never?" I mocked.

"Dude I am not that mean."

"The wedding then."

Kent laughed, "whatever man."

Finally six came and I punched out. I hurried to Hooters so I could watch Layla work. Being Monday the place was dead and I asked the host to sit me in my girls section. I gave her a big grin as she came up to my table. "Hey there beautiful." I called.
 
Layla loved the atmosphere at Hooter's it's always laid back. Her typical uniform was the white tank, the orange tight shorts, pantyhose which took a while for her to get used to and white sketchers sneakers. The rule was you wear you long hair long and styles, and make up was to be tastefully done.

The customers varied, of course she had come across some creeps but, she learned to ignore them. Typical shift for Layla she had her regulars come in, those were the ones that always tipped big and preferred to be waited on by her. Some were Laker's fans and knew she was a cheerleader for them and teased her about tickets. it was always in good fun though.

Over the years working there she was flirty with some and laughed because she found that being a little bitchy was what got her the bigger tips. It must have been the whole, can't get the girl attitude or just because she took no shit. People could sometimes be hard to read and some just liked the feisty ones.

As her shift started she and the other girls gathered around the manager and listened to the promotions going on, and then played games to see what section they were getting. Today was chicken wing toss, so Layla took it in her mouth, leaned her head to the side and whipped it back around watching it sail across the floor. In the end, she won and picked her section. The bad point about working there was she never really knew what time she was going to get done, Even if her shift ended at 7 it didn't mean she would be leaving then. But what made up for that was the girls she worked with, so many have come and gone, some were more catty than others but for the most part the long lasting like her made some really good girl friends.

One thing she had over most was seniority, she was a fixture and had passed up a manager and assistant manager job time and time again. She liked coming in, working and going home. She got her first modeling shoot through Hooters, her picture has been on the walls of Hooter's for years and has been taken again and again for promotion deals. She had been in the Hooter's calendar numerous times and was considered a corporate trainer when it came to events and promos.

There were other cons but eh, she learned to deal with them over time. Layla looked up seeing Tom walking in, he came over to her section and took a seat. Layla grabbed his normal drink and walked it over, he placed his normal order and chatted a bit. He had always said she would go out on a date with him one day and always asked her. This time she was able to tell him there was already a man in her life. He laughed and said he'd wait. They always joked around.

Layla went back to get his meal, the place was slow tonight and she hoped to get out on time. As she walked out, she watched Linda walk Jason over to her section and she smiled. After delivering Tom's food, she walked over and stood there with a grin. "Hey there beautiful." He said as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips softly.

"Hey Baby, glad to see you. I should be off on time. How about a drink and some food?" She asked and looked around then laughed as all the girls were standing there around the bar starring at them. "Wave hi to the girls." She said and smiled big. "They might come over and hit you up for information, protective bunch they are." She took his order and walked back as the girls busted her ass about him a little bit.

Layla went and punched out, she placed a food order as well and asked one of the other girls to take his drink out please while she got their food. She watched as Marie went over with his drink and snickered, this girl would grill him easily. She was the next in line for being there the longest after Layla.
 
I beamed happily at Layla. Kissing her at work wasn't my intention as I knew that sometimes could cause issues. But she kissed me first so fuck it. She told me to wave at the girls at the bar and I saw that the Hooter girls had all gathered to spy on us apparently. I smiled and waved and told Layla, " They seem nice."

Layla took my order and since it was all you could eat wing night I intended to leave happy. I watched Layla walk away and disappear to change into something normal. I didn't expect a different girl to bring me my drink. She was a cute little Mexican chick with bouncy black hair and Titus that probably would exist without a push up bra.

She set the drink on the table and asked, "So how did you meet Layla?"

I blinked and said, "Technically I met her at a Laker game. But we really didn't meet until I stalked her in the parking lot."

The girl frowned. "You stalked her?"

"Oh totally. She was too beautiful to resist so I followed her out to the car totally not like a rapist or burgled or anything like that. Then I was like, you and me baby, we are meant to be." I explained watching Maria's eyes get wider. "I convinced her to meet me at a all night diner and we hit it off. Been a great weekend, she is truly a special girl."

Maria left me a bit confused and I sat there laughing. That should cause a stir, I didn't technically lie. I just made it sound worse than it had happened. Layla was gonna be mad at me.
 
Layla changed back into her clothing from earlier and placed her uniform in her locker. She'd be back tomorrow afternoon just like clockwork. Going back into the kitchen she talked with James the head cook as she waited for the basket of wings and fries for Jason as Alan made her cobb salad. Her nose wrinkled from the scent of the sauce added to some of the wings, she wasn't sure what he wanted flavor wise so she ordered him a variety basket.

Grabbing a tray she placed a fresh iced tea on it, her salad, another drink for him and his wings and fries. As she headed out to the table Maria stopped her and looked at her funny. "what?" Layla asked.

"He just told me he stalked you in the parking lot after the game. Then he said you hooked up at a diner right after that...true?" She had this real serious face, Layla held her chuckle in and her smile back.

"Yes, that's exactly how we met. Please meet my stalker Jason. Everything he told you is true he just left out the real juicy parts..." Layla left it at that as the girls watched her walk over to the table where he was sitting. Layla placed the drinks and food on the table and joined him.

As soon as she sat another co-worker came over and was checking him out. "I'll take the tray," she said and quickly grabbed it and left. Layla broke out laughing.

Layla waved her arm over to the girls, the place was pretty quiet with only a few at the bar. They came over all as a group and stood there looking to him then her and back to him. "Okay everyone meet Jason, Jason meet the girls I mostly work with. He stalked me, we went for coffee then had dinner and sex...now you guys can go back to work..." she said and laughed as she all grinned and said hi to him. Once the introductions were done they went back to the bar whispering as Layla shook her head.

"So how went the day?" She asked him as they began eating.
 
I smiled as I watched Layla follow another girl bringing our food over. She was absolutely amazingly stunningly beautiful. No matter the outfit, no matter the situation, every other woman paled in comparison. The restaurant was filled to the brim with good-looking girls, but next to Layla they might as well all be dudes in my eyes. She sat before me and I was struck with the disbelief that this girl was mine, I mean not officially, but I simply felt that she and I were going to be together for a long time and I was the luckiest motherfucker around to have her to hold onto tonight.

Truthfully I didn't even notice the girl bringing my food, I only had eyes for Layla.

She broke me out of my trance and told me to wave to everyone, introducing me to the crowd formally. I smiled and waved and chuckled as she chased everyone away so we could sit and eat together in peace.

"My day?" I asked, "Boring. I think I took a power nap from three to four. To tell you the truth, I couldn't get my mind off of you, beautiful." I winked. "I couldn't wait to see you tonight and it killed any focus I had at work. Luckily there was nothing to do so meh."

I took a bite of my chicken wing and asked, "What about you? How was class?"

There needed to be something that changed about this relationship. I needed to figure out a way in which I didn't think about her constantly during my day. I mean it wasn't a bad thing to think of her like that. But being without her and thinking about her was going to be torture as my day's would seem like weeks or years. If things continued like that I was sure to go insane.

I also wondered about our future. Would Layla go on the pill? Would she let me have sex with her without a condom eventually? I don't know why that was so important to me, maybe because I really felt like I was crazy about her, and because of that I really wanted to experience sex with her the way nature intended. I wanted to feel her in every way, without some rubber barrior between us.

I shook my head and refocused on what she was saying. Sex could wait, there was no reason to rush things any more than we already have in terms of that.
 
"Boring. I think I took a power nap from three to four. To tell you the truth, I couldn't get my mind off of you, beautiful. I couldn't wait to see you tonight and it killed any focus I had at work. Luckily there was nothing to do so meh."

Layla caught the wink and she felt good because all day she thought about him as well so the feeling was quite mutual between them. She picked at her salad as she listened. Looking around the place seemed to have gotten busier since she hit the clock and she was glad she did. Layla knew that it may have been a couple hours later than 7 if she hadn't.

He asked about her class and she laughed. "I had the same problem, not the sleeping part but I had you on my mind and couldn't wait to see you either. I can't even remember what we talked about in class in fact." She responded.

Layla looked up as a group of five came in, they seemed to be pretty rowdy as she shook her head as they were seated in a new girls section. She turned her attention back to him again as she picked at her salad.

"So what's the plan for tonight, you staying with me again?" She wanted to know, she loved curling up to him all night. Plus the sex was great and the company was even better.

She gave him time to think about it as she walked over and refilled her tea and came back sitting down and eating her salad. "I don't want to add pressure but, I really like having you next to me. Jason it's so weird, I don't want to be apart. I don't mean in some creepy clingy way. I just mean I love having you in bed with me, and your company is even better." There she said it.

After swallowing her bite, she smiled. "Also my stalker needs to stay close, right?" She laughed and looked over at Maria who was watching them.
 
I finished my first order of wings and shoved the tray off to the side. I gestured to the empty plate and said, "I don't think you'll want to sleep with me after all these spicy wings." I reached over and gave her hand a squeeze in my teasing way. "But truthfully, last night I had the best sleep of my life. I think it was because of you, being with you, knowing you were there."

I sat back and sighed, shaking my head. "This is the craziest feeling isn't it Layla?" I told her, "I mean look at us, we barely have known each other for three days and we are on the verge of wanting to live together. To make matters even stranger, we don't care!" I spread my hands out. "Doesn't that make us insane? Who cares if it does?"

I leaned forward and smiled, "So what do you say? Shall I stop by my place and grab some clothes so I don't have to dart out the door in the morning?" I let my smile melt into a dirty grin, "Plus I need to stop and get some more condoms."

Maria came by to check up on us and I smiled at her, "Yes Maria, may I have another reorder please? Layla is a beast and I need my energy."

Maria blinked and just took the empty tray, "Thank you darling." I called after her.

I laughed at Layla, "Why is everyone so shocked, have you never brought a guy over? Did they think you were a virgin? Or am I just so ugly I shouldn't be seen with you." I picked up my napkin and covered my face, "Should I hide?" I teased.
 
I don't think you'll want to sleep with me after all these spicy wings." He said to her as he quickly reached over and squeezed her hand making her laugh as she wrinkled her nose. Then he got all serious about the night before and how he slept.

"I know it was because I felt safe with you there, even though you snored so loud you could have sucked the paint off my walls." Layla smiled looking at him as she continued eating her salad.

Layla laughed and nodded in a yes manner because he was right with everything he said. It was crazy and insane they were that close to taking that step and live together. They didn't even know each other's friends, bad habits, families...nothing but it just seemed to not even matter to them. "I've been called insane before...nothing new." She said.

"I think we should stop and grab some stuff after we leave here. I have a small amount of homework to do tonight though so we can't be out really late and you have work tomorrow and we cannot have you falling asleep at work everyday." Layla said. "So, you driving me by and showing me where you work as well?" She was curious, he has now seen two places she worked.

Layla looked up as Maria was walking over to their table, Jason asked her for another basket of wings and apparently she didn't need to hear the comment he made but Layla busted out laughing.

"Why is everyone so shocked, have you never brought a guy over? Did they think you were a virgin? Or am I just so ugly I shouldn't be seen with you. Should I hide?" he asked as Layla laughed out.

"It's because I think after all the years I've worked here and being in promotion and the cheer squad they may be a bit surprised that I actually brought a man here." She took another bite and looked around. "I normally work, work and do homework n breaks before I go back to work."
 
I smiled and shrugged, "Well maybe if you are lucky, I'll be the only guy to come visit you at work." I told her with a smug grin. I looked around over the room, trying to make sure in my subconscious mind that none of the girls ever paled in comparison to Layla. "I don't think you want to see where I work, it is very much an uncomfortable place to take naps. What I mean by that is I work in a very boring office, and stare at Microsoft Excel all day long."

I sat back and tapped on the table as Maria slipped me more wings. "If you want to see it, you can come by anytime you want. Id you ever have a problem finding a place to nap, nothing makes you fall asleep sooner than spending ten minutes watching what I do for a living." I grabbed a wing and devoured into some.

I moaned and tossed my head back, "Oh god, wings are better than sex...."I paused and glanced at her, "Well the sex I used to have. But these are definitely in second....Did you just say that I snore?"

I leaned forward, "I don't snore do I?" I moaned and shook my head, just what I needed to know. The girl of my dreams was kept awake by my snoring. "Shit I'm sorry Layla, I didn't keep you awake did I?" I asked worried. "I'll get over the counter snooze strips. They make these little like stickers you put on your nose that keep you from snoring apparently." I stammered.

It was crushing to me in a lot of ways. I thought Layla and I had a great thing going on and I didn't want something stupid like snoring cause a ripple between us. I mean of all the things to cause drama.....fucking snoring!
 
"Well maybe if you are lucky, I'll be the only guy to come visit you at work." He said sitting across from her giving her this grin. God, she had no idea what was so damn sexy about him but he was a turn on for her. The geek and the cheerleader, it wasn't uncommon in the movies. She held in her laugh as he responded to what she said about his job. The whole comment about his job was bothersome to her.

"If you want to see it, you can come by anytime you want. Id you ever have a problem finding a place to nap, nothing makes you fall asleep sooner than spending ten minutes watching what I do for a living." She looked back to him as she pushed what was left of her salad around making her feel better saying she could come to his work.

"For a minute there I thought it was you embarrassed of me not wanting me to pop in sometime to see you at work. made me wonder if you maybe...had another girlfriend..." she said as Maria walked away and he dug into the wings again.

Layla's mood quickly changed as he talked about the wings and sex, she laughed and even blushed slightly. He was so worried about snoring that she didn't want to ruin his rambling till he was done to tell her he didn't snore that loud. She couldn't but help to laugh out, "Okay, I'll let you off the hook...you don't snore loudly. I was busting your ass."

There was a small bit of salad left on her plate as she pushed it aside and picked at his French fries. "I'll need to check the roster, there is an away game this weekend and I'm not sure if I'm going or not. I'll know more tomorrow before class. If I am on the list, I'll be home sometime early morning Saturday. Usually for an away game, I'm home after midnight." She stole another of his fries, "I can get you tickets for local games if you'd like. can bring a friend or come by yourself just let me know ahead of time. One of the perks when dating a cheerleader." She smiled and took another fry.

"How do we want to do this, you drive to my place then we go to yours or, you want to meet me back at my place? or I just follow you?" She asked so she had some idea before they walked out. She looked around and the girls still were watching them between customers as she chuckled softly.
 
I chuckled, "How could I be embarrassed by you? If anything I would only be worried about the other guys crawling all over you." I frowned, "We are pretty sheltered in there. Seeing a pretty girl would probably make them loose their minds. Especially if she was there for me." I smirked and finished my last wing again and pushed the plate aside. I was full and couldn't finished my fries, luckily Layla was helping me out.

"Free tickets is the perk for dating a cheerleader? I always thought the perk of having a cheerleading girlfriend was having sex with a cheerleader." I teased her. I gave her my best smile and shook my head as Maria came back to offer another wing refill.

"No thanks hun, I couldn't do another wing if my sex life depended on it." Again I winked at her as the girl blushed and walked away. "She is so easy to tease. You need to give these girls lessons in humor."

I held up my hands and smacked the table lightly. "Anyway I figure you can just follow me to my place if you want to see it. Ill pack some stuff and then go to your place in my car so I can go straight to work from there." I suggested, "Sounds like a plan right?"
 
Layla listened as he spoke about work, and watching him finish his last wing in the basket. "So, lets say I decide I want to drop of lunch for you one afternoon, I that going to be a problem? " She asked knowing it wouldn't be. She plucked another fry and then pushed the basket of those away knowing he was full from the way he was picking at them.

She listened to him talk about the tickets, sex and grinned. Maria came by the table and she watched him smile at her as Layla chuckled. Maria left blushing and came back with the bill that Layla signed and handed back to her." You bought last night, I got tonight's." It was no big deal, they would just take it from her check and she wouldn't even miss it.

"Anyway I figure you can just follow me to my place if you want to see it. Ill pack some stuff and then go to your place in my car so I can go straight to work from there. Sounds like a plan right?" he said in answering her question as to where they were going next.

"Sounds good to me," Layla responded and stood up. "Be right back," she said as she piled the two baskets and her plate and took them up to the kitchen door, entered it and came back out to him. "I'm ready," she said as she took his hand in hers and headed towards the door.

Right before they went out the door she moved their hands around to the small of his back turning him slightly as she kissed him while the doors opened with her body. She broke the kiss and looked into the sky, the night had slipped in and the stars were high and bright. "Okay, I'll tag your ass and follow you anywhere you want to take me..." She said as she dug her keys from her pocket dreading the homework she had to do yet tonight.
 
We got lucky at my apartment. Normally there was barely any kind of parking, but there happened to be two spots next to each other as we pulled up. After leaving Hooters we kissed and split off into our cars and I led her to my place. Along the way I thought about Layla and I. I thought about how great it felt when we were together, I thought about how bored I seemed to get when she wasn't around and I worried that this feeling would fade.

One thing was certain, I liked Layla. I really liked her and I hoped that my feelings for her would only get stronger. I wanted to look forward to seeing her each and every day. I wanted to be with her for a very long time to come. Shit here I was barely three days into this relationship and I was already thinking about marriage. If Layla knew what was going on in my head she would run for the hills.

I took her up to my apartment and opened the door. My place was a simple one bedroom. I didn't have a kitchen really, more like a small knook that served my needs. I had a ratty couch and squeaky bed. "Well here we are. Making yourself comfortable while I pack up." I told her.

Moving to the bedroom I packed a bag with a couple of suits and a change of casual clothing. Enough that I could stay with Layla for a few days. I smiled and suddenly had a fantasy of her coming into the bedroom to jump my bones before we left. God that girl couldn't stop running through my mind naked. I chuckled softly and zipped the bag up.

I cake back into the living room and said, "Alright I am all set babe. You ready to head back to your place?" I asked.
 
We got lucky at my apartment. Normally there was barely any kind of parking, but there happened to be two spots next to each other as we pulled up. After leaving Hooters we kissed and split off into our cars and I led her to my place. Along the way I thought about Layla and I. I thought about how great it felt when we were together, I thought about how bored I seemed to get when she wasn't around and I worried that this feeling would fade.

One thing was certain, I liked Layla. I really liked her and I hoped that my feelings for her would only get stronger. I wanted to look forward to seeing her each and every day. I wanted to be with her for a very long time to come. Shit here I was barely three days into this relationship and I was already thinking about marriage. If Layla knew what was going on in my head she would run for the hills.

I took her up to my apartment and opened the door. My place was a simple one bedroom. I didn't have a kitchen really, more like a small knook that served my needs. I had a ratty couch and squeaky bed. "Well here we are. Making yourself comfortable while I pack up." I told her.

Moving to the bedroom I packed a bag with a couple of suits and a change of casual clothing. Enough that I could stay with Layla for a few days. I smiled and suddenly had a fantasy of her coming into the bedroom to jump my bones before we left. God that girl couldn't stop running through my mind naked. I chuckled softly and zipped the bag up.

I cake back into the living room and said, "Alright I am all set babe. You ready to head back to your place?" I asked.
 
Layla followed behind him, she knew the town so that wasn't a problem it was when she would get caught at a red and he blew through the yellow just as it turned red. But she was able to catch up to him. She turned the music up and sung along to Floyd as she tapped the steering wheel.

He pulled into a small parking lot as she was right on his ass. Layla took the spot aside him and walked half way to meet him. The building was older than hers but pretty much the same shape. Neither lived in castles but around the area rents were high.

She had money tucked away for a house, little by little her account was building up. She wanted nothing big but she wanted something with a decent sized yard in a nice neighborhood or by the beach. it had to be one or the other though she really pushed more towards the ocean. A place where she could spend time with her husband and kids. She wondered if Jason ever wanted to marry and have a family, a discussion she knew was to early to talk about.

Layla took his hand and walked aside him, she released it once they reached his apartment and unlocked the door as she entered after him. Her place was a bit bigger and more modern than his but he was a single guy and she never expected much from them especially since he said he worked a lot and stayed in most the time.

"Well here we are. Making yourself comfortable while I pack up." He told her as she walked over to the window and looked out it. Below she seen nothing but darkness, she heard nothing but cars and the normal street noises. That was when she decided a beach front property was her choice. She would have thought the same thing if it was her window as well that she was looking out of.

Layla turned and watched him walk out his bedroom, she stepped away from the window and smiled at him. he carried a bag in his hand and unless he over packed for a night she had a feeling he was going to be with her a few days longer which was fine with her. "Alright I am all set babe. You ready to head back to your place?" He said as she walked over to him and placed a soft kiss on his lips and headed to the door.

"I'll meet you at my place," she said and walked out first hearing him lock up as she went out to her car and hopped in. She was the first to leave, she wanted to get home, start laundry and also her homework before it got to late.

Once back at her lace she watched as he pulled in behind her, she headed up and unlocked the door leaving it partially open for him. She dropped her backpack on the couch and stripped as she walked down the hallway. There was a closet off the hallway, she opened it up and tossed all her clothing in as she walked around naked.

She gathered it all and tossed it in starting her wash before heading back into the bedroom where she slipped on panties and a tee shirt. She walked back out and looked at him, "there is a free drawer in the long dresser, there is room in my closet to hang shirts and pants if you need to. I just started wash so if you want you can toss those clothes your wearing in..."

Layla walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water and sat on the couch and opened her bag. "I have some homework to do tonight, you can watch TV if you like unless you have something else to do. I'm sorry but I promise it won't take long." She cracked a book open, stuck a pen in between her lips and swirled it with her tongue as she read taking it out now and then to write notes on her tablet. The pen would go back between her lips and she would slide it slowly in and back out almost sucking on it.
 
Not gonna lie, hearing that she had to do homework sucked. It was a hard reminder that she was still kind of developing her life. Where I had already finished that part and had a career going for myself. Sure my career was boring, but it paid well enough and I could deal with that. Layla hadn't finished her school I yet and it kinda of made me feel old. But hey, I knew that homework was part of the deal when she told me she had classes. So I could suck it up and be a good boyfriend.

I better my bag onto my shoulder and said, "Not a problem. Ill unpack this stuff real quick and make you some hot chocolate." I winked, "to help you study of course."

So as Layla went about setting herself up for homework, I laid my stuff out into the drawer she gave me. I smiled as I stuffed things into it. I felt like we had skipped a lot of dating steps and were already moving in with each other. Come to think of it, I was the girl in this relationship ship wasn't I? Wasn't it the girl who usually brought stuff over to the guy's house? Leaving hair brushes and lotions in the bathroom. Wasn't I supposed to be the one giving her a drawer at my place?

We had certainly done this in an odd way. I am pretty sure I was breaking some guy codes.

While Layla worked on her homework I made us some hot cocoa and left her alone to do her work. I flopped on the couch and watched South Park quietly as I waited for her to finish and come join me in a lovely spot on this couch. As I watched I realized I never went to get more condoms, then dismissed it as I figured we weren't going to do anything like that tonight anyway.
 
"Not a problem. Ill unpack this stuff real quick and make you some hot chocolate to help you study of course." He said as he playfully winked at her as she smiled back and watched as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

Layla wasn't one for hot chocolate but by the time he got his stuff away in her room he was already in the kitchen making it. She continued with her homework letting him watch South Park as she knew this would be the hard part of this 'relationship'. Hell, she didn't even know what to call them at this point. What were they, friends with benefits, part-time roommates who will go back and forth to each others places sharing drawers and whatever else?

That wasn't important right now, what was, was the homework she needed to catch up on. Layla knew that dating was going to be hard, not on her but whom she dated and that was because they worked a normal job and she worked two which were shifts and games all over the place. The one constant in her life was school.

Tonight she felt guilty she wasn't spending time with him, Layla knew this couldn't happen all the time. She closed the book, placed her notebook aside and moved over to where he was laying and stretched out in front of him and watched TV.

Layla shared the pillow with him, every now and then taking a sip of water. She turned to him and finally told him, "I don't care for hot chocolate but thank you for making it." She placed a kiss to his lips and rolled back over to watch the show again cuddling back against him. She had a full day and just wanted to relax with him.
 
I blinked as she snuggled against me, it seemed a little quick for her to finish homework. I expected it to take at least a couple of hours, but it didn't even make it until I finished my hot chocolate. I smiled though and wiggled against her, snuggling close. Then she told me that she didn't like hot chocolate. I frowned behind her and looked at my own cup of hot chocolate. I watched the swirl of the melted whipped cream moved around into the rim.

It suddenly accured to me that I had moved two days worth of things into Layla's apartment and I didn't know shit about her. Not really at least. Besides who hates hot chocolate?

I grabbed the remote and clicked off the TV, "Okay Layla, let's talk."

I shifted and sat up into an upright position. "I need to know about you, we should get to know each other better right? Seriously? Hot Chocolate?" I asked her. "Listen, I don't like brussel sprouts, I don't like blue cheese. What don't you like? In case I cook again and accidently put something you are allergic into the food or something."

"Also are you going to get into trouble if you don't finish that homework?" I asked, gesturing toward the table.
 
Layla looked at him as he clicked the TV off and felt him move from behind her as he sat upright looking down at her as if he was maybe a little annoyed. Layla stayed laying and placed her long toned legs over his legs and had a miffed look on her face.

"I need to know about you, we should get to know each other better right? Seriously? Hot Chocolate? Listen, I don't like brussel sprouts, I don't like blue cheese. What don't you like? In case I cook again and accidentally put something you are allergic into the food or something." He said catching her off guard.

"Whoa, wait a minute..."She said trying to take it all in. "Some people don't know much about the other and I'm game to fill you in." Layla propped her head up and placed her hands over her stomach. "I told you a bunch of stuff already, okay I love what you hate, brussel sprouts ,blue cheese and I'm not a big chocolate person. I love teaberry ice cream, The Steelers, The Pirates, Museums, all kinds of music, dancing, runny along the beach, anything to do with the beach..." She reached and took a drink of her water.

"I don't care for basketball, I love boxing, rain on tin roofs, the mountains, I don't like mushrooms but will eat them IF I don't see them. I love traveling, kinky sex..." She drew her feet back resting the soles on the inside his thighs. "Old movies, holidays, staying at home, walking in the rain...allergic to bees, pollen and mold as well as pet dander."

Layla cocked her head, "I'm an animal person even with allergies, favorite color is emerald green, Chinese is my favorite food and chicken. I love wild flowers, dislike roses and diamonds but love garnet stones...what more do you wish to know Jason?" She asked in a soft tone. "I want kids, I want a house on the beach and of course a husband..." Her legs stretched back out again across his. "That's why I work two jobs and go to school part-time. So I have no debt when I go for a loan for a home and have the down payment plus."

"Listen Jason, there are things we will never know about each other and there are things that we will as time goes on. We jumped in feet first, I agreed there is something there between us and its great. yes, we rushed things but does it really matter? You have one life, and only one chance in life so you go for things like the golden ring and I happen to think you happen to be my soul mate." She thought a little more, "Oh I really dislike the three stooges and drink hot chocolate only when its freezing cold out.

Her brow raised, "how do you know I didn't finish it already?" Layla asked with a grin.
 
Back
Top