the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE="+3"]THIS IS THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD
[/SIZE]

made-up-fucktard2.jpg


[SIZE="+3"]
For information on the real contest go to:
[/SIZE]
[SIZE="+3"]
The Official Author's Hangout Halloween Contest Support Thread​
[/SIZE]
 
Last edited:
support_360_320.jpg


[size=+2]THREADMASTERS STATEMENT OF INTENT[/size]

ScouriesWorld has started this thread for the following reasons:

Number One, is to bring to the attention of all LITEROTICANS information on the LITEROTICA/ A.I.R. Themed Contests. We believe the themed contest scene will be enhanced by having an independent voice that is not beholden to the entrenched insiders.

The Second reason is to provoke thoughtful discussion of both the strengths and weaknesses of the present contest system. Discussions that hopefully will lead directly to concrete proposals for change.

Thirdly we hope the thread will reach the great LITEROTICA authors who’ve abandoned the themed contests due to the dirty tricks that have been perpetuated against them by less talented AHland lackeys and encourage them to rejoin the fray. We need the “most favorited” authors if these contests are ever going to regain the status they once held.

Fourth is to provoke FEEDBACK on these stories, both on this thread and also directly to the authors themselves via VOTES, E-MAILS and PUBLIC COMMENTS. We’ll always welcome reader story feedback on this thread – both good and bad. It’s who we are…

Finally we at ScouriesWorld would simply like to say “welcome” to all the LITEROTICANS (both readers and authors) who’ve felt estranged from the oggman/aher view of themed contests.

We believe these contests should be open, fair, and transparent. That all authors should have an equal chance to win. That certain categories and authors shouldn’t be given an unfair advantage.

That readers should choose the winners, not palace insiders.

CURRENT CONTEST:


[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


sexy-halloween.jpg

year #3 on a.i.r…

You can begin submitting your stories on Sunday, September 30th and up until October 21st. We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around October 31st

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Halloween Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.


RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted.

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score
6) Most Favorites (both author and story favorites)

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Halloween Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 5 LITEROTICA pages in length (20,000 words).

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat) and the condiment ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.
lovergirl (yes the convicted cheat), due to previous infractions of this rule, has been suspended for this contest as she is in the process of serving her 3 contest suspension.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!


ScouriesWorld
Miami Beach, Florida
U.S.A.
Gender: I'm a Female, so stick with the male roles.

Age: I'm 20, so prefer to stay closer to with any age, and never below 18.

Orientation: Bisexual

Power Exchange: I don't know a whole lot about it, but have been told I have a somewhat dominant personality. Always willing to try, but will generally stick with equal power, or somewhere in there.

Race: I'm white, so tend to stick to that.

Bodytype: Check my profile picture at http://princewillwebdesign.com/myphotoweb.htm

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I don't do a whole lot of this, but I can do werewolves and that, but tend to just stick with humans.

Settings: I love medieval and current times. That being said, I am open to really any time as long as it is talked about.

Likes/kinks: Pretty open, but some favorites are anal, oral, BDSM, massages, lots of sexual tension leading to mind-blowing sex, really anything if we talk first.

Hard limits: Any kind of toilet play, rape, non-con, a few others.

Availability: With school starting, times will change a bit, but generally I will be on in the evening. I can usually be reached through PMs and YIM, or email if it is given.

Posting: I can write a lot in a post, or a little, depending on how my partner wants to write the story. I prefer details and developing characters as more than someone who wants sex.
 
not enough talent!

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

Help us stamp out RACISM!!!!!.

image.php

klan.jpg

our texas racists Halloween costume?

Three more intelligent posts from our texas racist. Posts 1022, 1024 and 1026. I'll send them over to jim of course but he will only repost one of them per page on the tigerlady's thread. Which means we have enouth racist fodder for the next three pages of the LITEROTICA Support thread.

Of course our dumb texan will never be allowed in the A.I.R. Contest… nor win a MANU Award ... nor write a 2000+ vote story ... nor write a 200+ comment story... nor...
 
Oh my gawd!!!

Either SusieQ (aka CarBufferr, Forrest Guy, Ralphie, etc.) has created another ALT or we have another SURVIVALIST in our midst!

Sorry pal we don't allow wannabes to flood the A.I.R. contests with wave after wave of poorly conceived and executed stories.

You've be banned from this contest.

One Story - One Contest.

(except for MANUU winners and Most Favorited)


bug_be_gone_card-p137897361763164057envwi_400.jpg

STORY SUBMISSIONS
i think the readers have spoken with their votes...

An Exhibishonist at Heart (4.22) Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Ashley's Humiliation (4.15) Lesbian Sex
Cheaters Never Prosper (4.27) Romance
Don't Tell Mommy (4.10) Incest/Taboo
Keep It In the Family (4.35) Incest/Taboo
Lesson Learned (5.00) NonConsent/Reluctance
My Night as a Night Elf (3.39) Romance
Never Would Have Imagined (4.24) Romance
Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty? (3.79)NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken in the Garage (3.21) NonConsent/Reluctance
Teen Titans, Go! (3.79)Group Sex
The Angel and The Devil (3.82) Group Sex
The Little Shop of Whores (4.31) NonHuman
You'll Huff and Puff, and I'll Blow (3.29) Interracial Love
 
I, james r scouries would like to thank all the top rank "favorited" authors, and especially the MANU AWARD winners, for tthe wonderful stories they've entered in the current

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


supergirl-cosplay-5.jpg



Thanks...
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


On a day when top rated authors such as

SamuelX
S-Des
Just Plain Bob
StarStang

Submitted stories to the LITEROTICA reading public (and the 2012 A.I.R. Halloween Contest) for some reason four of the top five stories on the new STORY page are by some unknown SURVIVALIST who goes by the name LikeADope!

happy+halloween.jpg


What gives? Why?

Why would LAUREL highlight this ALTS stories at the expense of good authors? It just doesn’t make sense…

Sorry LikeADope, your stories have been kicked out of the peoples contest, out of A.I.R.
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

would like to thank you!!!!

30,000+ VIEWS!!!!

A 30 to 1 view to post ratio!!!

Yes the A.I.R. Themed Contest Support thread has now received more views than any other contest support thread in the long, storied history of LITEROTICA!

I think we can all agree that these numbers reflect the hunger all LITEROTICANS had for an honest, open, fair look at the themed contests on this site.

integrity%20(1).gif

our middle name

This desire for integrity has catapulted us to the top and we promise to continue bringing all of our readers the balanced opinions that have made us so popular in the past.

Thanks…
 
a.i.r. winner enters the halloween contest...

Boxy and Buffy????

naked-and-bloody-vampire-elle-011.jpg


Coed Vampire- The beautiful vampire sucks blood from unsuspecting victims.
Submitted by Boxlicker101 (Erotic Horror) 10/05/12
 
Boxy and Buffy????

naked-and-bloody-vampire-elle-011.jpg


Coed Vampire- The beautiful vampire sucks blood from unsuspecting victims.
Submitted by Boxlicker101 (Erotic Horror) 10/05/12

That's not Buffy. Buffy is blonde and has better manners than to drip blood all over herself. Pauletta is blonde also. :)
 
Last edited:
boxy pauletta has a dick...

[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


1191565203-544-1.gif


Yes ladies and gentlemen you are in the right place!

And at the halfway point of the contest we have now received and accepted 976 entries into our contest (118 submissions have been rejected due to various rule infractions).

Thanks all...


[SIZE=+4]GO CANES!!!![/SIZE]
 
Our Readers Have Spoken!!!!

fur_protesters_1sfw.gif


It's time to dump the Erotic Horror Category..

...and the A.I.R. is listening! Effective immediately all EH stories have been thrown out of our contest.


Bye Bye...


Something Wicked This Way Came madam_noe 4.71 31 1747 2 4
The Bucks Mansion YDB95 4.54 28 3625 1 0
The Change Lycandope 4.43 37 3062 5 9
The She-Wolf Lycandope 4.35 23 2474 1 0
Cthasguahafgh nicecthulhu 4.24 17 2061 2 1
Forest of Faunus xelliebabex 4.21 24 1850 4 0
Coed Vampire Boxlicker101 4.20 35 3483 4 0
Death and the Maiden Brandie69 4.18 28 5056 9 1
Blood Red and Going Down BlueNightingale 4.17 24 2558 4 1
Hawthorn Manor CianPerrel 4.06 17 3205 1 0
Skin Lycandope 4.00 29 3558 5 1
The Thirteenth Virgin wantsomefun1951 3.94 36 3846 1 1
Unchained Lycandope 3.94 16 2505 2 1
Nightmare in the Gallery ejls 3.90 21 3032 0 0
Raynie's Fantasy Fulfilled TSienna 3.79 14 1542 0 0
Entranced Bourguit 3.53 17 3696 0 0
Lord of Devil's Night MSTarot 3.38 16 2380 1 0
 
LITEROTICA SCORES DISAPPOINT!!!

Here are the LITEROTICA Section of the contest scores at the midway mark. By and large our readers haven't been impressed. Both votes and ratings are lower than usual. The Halloween Conteest seems to have run its course. A.I.R. is now planning on another theme for next years contest.

Goldenangel and the good Texan wrote Romances which have been well received but their high scores probably reflects their well earned reputations and not their entries.

Other than those two the overall quality has been quite poor. As our readers have indicated with their votes...

LITEROTICA Section of the contest
highest rated at the halfway mark

Tricked with a Treat Goldeniangel ROM 4.87
When Worlds Collide boneams NH 4.80
M&M Kisses Tx Tall Tales ROM 4.79
A Halloween Mishap SaucyEroticProductions I 4.77
Journey Through the Rabbit Hole NymphWriter EC 4.72
Laine Goes to the Ball TinyBeth BDSM 4.71
Something Wicked This Way Came madam_noe EH 4.71
Wolf Tale: The Magic madam_noe SF 4.67
Witch's Curse: Bitch Becomes a Slut silkstockingslover NC 4.65
Bob the Blob The_Unicorn NH 4.64
The Bucks Mansion YDB95 EH 4.54
Unmasked and Exposed LaRascasse GM 4.54
Halloween Again botox FET 4.44
The Change Lycandope EH 4.43
Little Red bluejeanserenade NH 4.42
Dawn's Very Special Halloween Party TE999 NH 4.41
Beautiful Corpse bienheureuse EC 4.39
Ridden by Red Riding Hood Legman173 EX 4.39
The She-Wolf Lycandope EH 4.35
Trick or Trebor Odysseyker SF 4.30
So I Fucked a Zombie, So What? Dream_Operator SF 4.29
Cthasguahafgh nicecthulhu EH 4.24
Forest of Faunus xelliebabex EH 4.21
il Diabla The_Technician A 4.20
Coed Vampire Boxlicker101 EH 4.20
You Will Welcome Death wantsomefun1951 NE 4.19
No Tricks, Just Treats ChloeCallie ROM 4.19
Shell Game Ironiclaconic EC 4.18
Death and the Maiden Brandie69 EH 4.18
Blood Red and Going Down BlueNightingale EH 4.17
My Night as a Night Elf CianPerrel ROM 4.16
Ashley's Humiliation CianPerrel LES 4.15
Halloween and Me RedHairedandFriendly R&E 4.15
Heather's Halloween House Party msgrant67 FET 4.13
The Strength a Costume Brings RedHairedandFriendly LW 4.13
The Haunting in Hollow Brooke turner1116 I 4.08
Hawthorn Manor CianPerrel EH 4.06
The Angel and The Devil CianPerrel GS 4.06
Teen Titans, Go! CianPerrel GS 4.02
Skin Lycandope EH 4.00
Resurrection fgmntfmgnshn SF 4.00
Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty? CianPerrel NC 3.98
The Thirteenth Virgin wantsomefun1951 EH 3.94
Unchained Lycandope EH 3.94
Horny Halloween curlyspurs LW 3.94
Nightmare in the Gallery ejls EH 3.90
Confluence tiggerlilly NC 3.83
Aphrodite's Palace sweet_lusciousdesire GS 3.81
Halloween Masquerade TE999 NH 3.81
So You Want to Be in Movies sr71plt GM 3.80
Raynie's Fantasy Fulfilled TSienna EH 3.79
A Grimm Tribute MSTarot NC 3.70
You'll Huff and Puff, and I'll Blow CianPerrel IR 3.60
Entranced Bourguit EH 3.53
Halloween Party HawthorneVixen I 3.48
Old Times' Sake YDB95 NC 3.48
Lord of Devil's Night MSTarot EH 3.38
Made to Fit KeithD GM 3.36
Taken in the Garage CianPerrel NC 3.27
Intergalactic Intimacy Miss_Guided SF 3.14
All Hallows' Eve sun_sea_sky ROM 3.02
See You Guys Next Year runningonblade BDSM 2.66
 
Last edited:
LITEROTICA VOTE TOTALS ALSO DISAPPOINT!!!

Here are the LITEROTICA Section of the contest VOTE TOTALS at the midway mark. No 1000+ vote story yet. Another indication that the reading public hasn't been very impressed with the quality of stories submitted. The Halloween Conteest seems to have run its course. A.I.R. is now planning on another theme for next years contest.

LITEROTICA Seection of the contest
highest VOTE TOTALS at the halfway mark


A Halloween Mishap SaucyEroticProductions I 734
M&M Kisses Tx Tall Tales ROM 586
Horny Halloween curlyspurs LW 525
Witch's Curse: Bitch Becomes a Slut silkstockingslover NC 409
The Strength a Costume Brings RedHairedandFriendly LW 301
Halloween Party HawthorneVixen I 295
Journey Through the Rabbit Hole NymphWriter EC 272
Tricked with a Treat Goldeniangel ROM 270
Ridden by Red Riding Hood Legman173 EX 253
Bob the Blob The_Unicorn NH 191
You'll Huff and Puff, and I'll Blow CianPerrel IR 168
The Haunting in Hollow Brooke turner1116 I 160
Ashley's Humiliation CianPerrel LES 158
il Diabla The_Technician A 156
Taken in the Garage CianPerrel NC 150
When Worlds Collide boneams NH 133
Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty? CianPerrel NC 125
A Grimm Tribute MSTarot NC 125
Little Red bluejeanserenade NH 123
See You Guys Next Year runningonblade BDSM 114
Laine Goes to the Ball TinyBeth BDSM 111
No Tricks, Just Treats ChloeCallie ROM 111
So I Fucked a Zombie, So What? Dream_Operator SF 93
Resurrection fgmntfmgnshn SF 87
Made to Fit KeithD GM 69
The Angel and The Devil CianPerrel GS 67
Teen Titans, Go! CianPerrel GS 63
Dawn's Very Special Halloween Party TE999 NH 59
All Hallows' Eve sun_sea_sky ROM 57
So You Want to Be in Movies sr71plt GM 56
Beautiful Corpse bienheureuse EC 54
Heather's Halloween House Party msgrant67 FET 54
Aphrodite's Palace sweet_lusciousdesire GS 47
Halloween and Me RedHairedandFriendly R&E 41
Trick or Trebor Odysseyker SF 40
The Change Lycandope EH 37
Unmasked and Exposed LaRascasse GM 37
The Thirteenth Virgin wantsomefun1951 EH 36
Coed Vampire Boxlicker101 EH 35
You Will Welcome Death wantsomefun1951 NE 32
Something Wicked This Way Came madam_noe EH 31
My Night as a Night Elf CianPerrel ROM 31
Skin Lycandope EH 29
Old Times' Sake YDB95 NC 29
Intergalactic Intimacy Miss_Guided SF 29
The Bucks Mansion YDB95 EH 28
Death and the Maiden Brandie69 EH 28
Blood Red and Going Down BlueNightingale EH 24
Forest of Faunus xelliebabex EH 24
The She-Wolf Lycandope EH 23
Shell Game Ironiclaconic EC 22
Nightmare in the Gallery ejls EH 21
Confluence tiggerlilly NC 18
Wolf Tale: The Magic madam_noe SF 18
Cthasguahafgh nicecthulhu EH 17
Hawthorn Manor CianPerrel EH 17
Entranced Bourguit EH 17
Unchained Lycandope EH 16
Lord of Devil's Night MSTarot EH 16
Halloween Again botox FET 16
Halloween Masquerade TE999 NH 16
Raynie's Fantasy Fulfilled TSienna EH 14
 
Last edited:
LITEROTICA CONTEST: SLOW START FOR VIEWS!!

Here are the LITEROTICA Section of the contest VIEW TOTALS at the midway mark. No 100,000+ view story yet. and a high percentage of sub 10,000 VIEW STORIES. Another indication that the reading public hasn't been very impressed with the quality of stories submitted. The Halloween Conteest seems to have run its course. A.I.R. is now planning on another theme for next years contest.

LITEROTICA Seection of the contest
highest VIEW TOTALS at the halfway mark

A Halloween Mishap SaucyEroticProductions 78727
Halloween Party HawthorneVixen 44345
Horny Halloween curlyspurs 43235
Witch's Curse: Bitch Becomes a Slut silkstockingslover 34343
Taken in the Garage CianPerrel 29282
A Grimm Tribute MSTarot 28509
Journey Through the Rabbit Hole NymphWriter 25818
Ridden by Red Riding Hood Legman173 23214
The Haunting in Hollow Brooke turner1116 21934
The Strength a Costume Brings RedHairedandFriendly 20333
Teen Titans, Go! CianPerrel 19269
You'll Huff and Puff, and I'll Blow CianPerrel 18582
Ashley's Humiliation CianPerrel 17397
Snow White, or Sleeping Beauty? CianPerrel 16703
See You Guys Next Year runningonblade 16340
Made to Fit KeithD 13881
Aphrodite's Palace sweet_lusciousdesire 13453
M&M Kisses Tx Tall Tales 11280
Heather's Halloween House Party msgrant67 10915
Tricked with a Treat Goldeniangel 10623
The Angel and The Devil CianPerrel 10512
il Diabla The_Technician 10402
So You Want to Be in Movies sr71plt 9795
Laine Goes to the Ball TinyBeth 9759
Bob the Blob The_Unicorn 9632
Dawn's Very Special Halloween Party TE999 8549
Unmasked and Exposed LaRascasse 7746
Old Times' Sake YDB95 7630
No Tricks, Just Treats ChloeCallie 7495
Beautiful Corpse bienheureuse 7275
Shell Game Ironiclaconic 7099
Little Red bluejeanserenade 6573
When Worlds Collide boneams 6031
Confluence tiggerlilly 5751
My Night as a Night Elf CianPerrel 5551
So I Fucked a Zombie, So What? Dream_Operator 5133
Death and the Maiden Brandie69 5056
Halloween Again botox 4406
The Thirteenth Virgin wantsomefun1951 3846
Entranced Bourguit 3696
The Bucks Mansion YDB95 3625
Skin Lycandope 3558
All Hallows' Eve sun_sea_sky 3508
Coed Vampire Boxlicker101 3483
Resurrection fgmntfmgnshn 3359
Halloween Masquerade TE999 3218
Hawthorn Manor CianPerrel 3205
The Change Lycandope 3062
Nightmare in the Gallery ejls 3032
Intergalactic Intimacy Miss_Guided 2571
Blood Red and Going Down BlueNightingale 2558
Unchained Lycandope 2505
The She-Wolf Lycandope 2474
Trick or Trebor Odysseyker 2445
Lord of Devil's Night MSTarot 2380
Cthasguahafgh nicecthulhu 2061
You Will Welcome Death wantsomefun1951 1898
Forest of Faunus xelliebabex 1850
Something Wicked This Way Came madam_noe 1747
Halloween and Me RedHairedandFriendly 1730
Raynie's Fantasy Fulfilled TSienna 1542
Wolf Tale: The Magic madam_noe 1051
 
image.php


miss sin? :kiss: is it really you? you're back? The boss will be delighted...

sexy-kiss-lips--sexy--face_large.jpg


seeing you're here maybe you can straighten up the identity of this new SURVIVALIST. Is this CynanidePerrel babe part of the SusieQ, ForestGuy, CarCleaner and Little Ralphie stable of authors or is she unknown to you? Please advise...
 
[size=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2012 Halloween Contest


pumpkin-tits.jpeg

a.i.r. – where the big boys live... [/font]

Well now that we've got rid of that loser let's get back to the #1 Contest on LIITEROTICA - yes the A.I.R. one!

We've now received, vetted and aaccepted 1213 entries into the contest and are on track to establish a new record.

Thank you authors...
 
I've been away for a few days but now that I'm back I promise to help A.I.R. this weekend by lending them some high priced ScouriesWorld talent to help the Association in it's efforts to promote full transparency during their contest.

New numbers will be out this weekend!

And I'd like to thank the LITEROTICA authors who've followed the a.i.r. rules in such large nuumbers - a.i.r. is on pace for a new record for entries!

tumblr_lxxiu0KqLp1r8oxp1o1_400.gif

and hey, can you identify the a.i.r. contest story this is a scene from?
 
image.php


miss sin? :kiss: is it really you? you're back? The boss will be delighted...

sexy-kiss-lips--sexy--face_large.jpg


seeing you're here maybe you can straighten up the identity of this new SURVIVALIST. Is this CynanidePerrel babe part of the SusieQ, ForestGuy, CarCleaner and Little Ralphie stable of authors or is she unknown to you? Please advise...

Sending a big smack right back attcha, Jimmy!:kiss:

Don't know anything about the new survivor you speak of. Freddie has already listed and re-listed all of his alts. There are no new ones and Suzy-Q has been extra busy this year. But, I'm sure if this new one comes out on the top of the list, you will ALL hear from Freddie and how crooked the contest is.:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top