Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom got a cell phone. She finally entered the 21st century. I'm in shock! :eek:
 
Somethings missing!?!

So today I decide I will be more organized. I want to keep track of birthdays for a few friends here on LIT. It seems I am always late in joining in the wishes, so now is the time to plan ahead.

Oh, but wait! Someone doesn't have her birth date in her profile. Is she hiding her age or just not wanting anyone to know when that special day really is.;)

So much for getting organized!
 
I would gladly give my life up and lay it down to take away the pain you are feeling. I want to make it it all better, to see you smile and know you will never, ever hurt again.
I just keep hoping I won't lose you in this life. I have always worried. So many issues you've dealt with in your young life. You've come through so well and have made me so proud.
And I can never, ever take credit for any of it. I've been a terrible mom and I don't think I have done nearly as much as I should have. Today, you have made me so proud. You always do. You always love me despite the person I am or have been. I don't feel I will ever deserve such love and the smiles you've given me.
I will always be there, always with my arms open and I will catch you when you need me. I promise.

I won't let you slip away. I won't let you leave us.
 
With my plane ticket in hand, I only have to wait 9 more days until I get to hug and kiss and snuggle and touch and fuck him! :nana:

And then I've got about another 2 1/2 weeks on my own after that. :(

But the break in the middle is going to help immensely, and so far, I'm doing MUCH better this year than I did last year. :cool:
 
12 more days. I've been on here for most of my college career...since 05

I'm done in 12 more days...AHHHHH!!!!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top