Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I do think you should be handing over those panties to me......just for a little sniff or two....then we can give them to Simone.....*pondering* Simone's hunger for them........Now Daddy G's cock is really hard......:devil:

lets just further back in this thread i was tasked with an interesting, yet, simple one item per specific sexy sister scavenger hunt, and i agreed to do such an erotic quest...but you'll have to ask the Daddy if you can sniff his requested juice covered items, Daddy G...

lets just further back in this thread i was tasked with an interesting, yet, simple one item per specific sexy sister scavenger hunt, and i agreed to do such an erotic quest...but you'll have to ask the Daddy if you can sniff his requested juice covered items, Daddy G...

Wow..

Damn.

Simone; have you been good, or so bad you have been excellant!!!!!!!!!!!

Simone; have you been good, or so bad you have been excellant!!!!!!!!!!!

the latter...i've been naughty...Oh so naughty...i even created a thread about it from these postings...we can all have a naughty little scavenger hunt...*girlish giggle*

Ohhh Daddy...

I love daddy role play...I love reading the ones where the girl is innocent and asks her dad to show her the ropes...I don't like the nasty girl ones though. Like naughty schoolgirl too.

I love my Daddy so much :eek:, especially when he does those wonderful things to me. We haven't had sex in a few days and I am already wet with anticipation at the thought of my Daddy gently stretching me open to accommodate his size and the inevitable moans and purrs that I involuntarily make as he slowly and expertly brings his little one to orgasm :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back