Birthday gift? (kililia & cumnchat ONLY)

They ate their meal in silence with Greg looking at her naked body from time to time. After they had eaten Greg told her sit on his knee, which she did, too frightened to refuse. When he had her say comfortably with his stiff cock pressing between her butt cheeks he began playing gently with her nipples, not hurting them at all but arousing them into hard aching buds of pleasure.

"I imagine you think I have been overly harsh with you in the past few days Ophelia, I regret it but it was necessary that you should understand that I am your master, I own you. If you can bring yourself to promise to like me just enough to give me a child then I will allow you certain privileges, beginning with a day in town twice a week with two friends that I consider suitable, I have had background checks done on all your friends and their morals, I wouldn't want them to corrupt you in any way so you will have a chaperone who will be with you constantly and she will report any misgivings she has about your behaviour, her name is Martha, your two friends will arrive tomorrow morning then you will be taken by limo to town, you will be back at the pick up point by four o' clock sharp not a minute later. your two friends that I have selected are the sisters Miranda and Clarissa. So all I need now is your promise and some wifely loving."
 
Ophelia hated he had so much control over her life. She wanted a normal life not be owned by her husband. She knew she had no real choice to begin accept her life as his wife and the idea that sooner or later she would have his children.

She whimpered as he gently teased her nipples as his cock harden between her buttcheeks: " I understand...I ...I...will make an effort to be a good wife"

She shivered feeling his kisses in the back if her neck as his hard cock twitch between her buttcheeks*
 
Greg was gentle with Ophelia for the rest of the evening just enjoying her soft body against his, he didn't try to enter her ass but just rubbed the tip of his cock against her little brown puckered hole as a reminder. His hands were busy playing with her breasts teasing her nipples into little sensitive peaks of desire and letting one hand drift down between her legs and coax her clit into the open for him to tease. As the evening wore on Ophelia relaxed and arched her back as Greg teased her clit and slid his fingers along her wet, pink slit.

"Are you enjoying yourself my dear?" Greg murmured lovingly in her ear,

"You see I am not the sex mad ogre you think me to be, I enjoy the feel of a beautiful woman and as you belong to me I can pleasure you like this every night but you have to play your part too, if you are to bear a child for me you need to relax and welcome me depositing my seed inside you."

It was quite late when they finally went to bed, Greg tactfully reminded her of her morning duty and they lay naked together with Greg wondering if his wife would make the first move.
 
Ophelia squirm and shivered as he played with her body, she bite down her moan as she was becoming wet for her husband. God she hated how he also knew how to give her pleasure it felt so wonderful. She honestly did not want to have his child but knew there no onger point fight hi as he always got her way.

She woke up the next morning and slid under the covers to take his cock in her mouth. She did her best to suck his cock and did her best not to struggle as he woke up and took control till he came down her throat. She pulled back coughing as he began position her infront of him. She whimpered knowing it was a daily morning anal routine for life. She drop her head sobbing as he stood between her legs, she hated anal but knew he expected submit like a proper wife.
 
In the morning Greg woke early and lay waiting expectantly for Ophelia to service him and take his morning erection down her throat and swallow his cream, he knew she would do it as she was slowly learning what he expected from her as his wife, nothing less than total obedience. The previous evening he had aroused to the point where she had cum for him and had at last shown some warmth towards him.

It was obvious to him that she hated Anal fucking but it was one of his favourite ways of fucking so he positioned her kneeling facing away from him, to make it easier for them both he spat on her stretched brown hole and lubricated her ring with his spit and used her pussy juices to wet his cock before he impaled her on his rod and moved her hips back and forth. When they had a good rhythm going he growled,

"You do it my dear slutty wife, fuck yourself on my cock."

He left her to thrust herself onto his cock as he slapped her quivering ass each time she pushed her ass onto his cock.

"You are a quick learner Ophelia, all you need to do now is to learn how to fully enjoy it, crave it, want it even."

He filled her ass wit his cum and pulled out telling her to go and shower, when she returned he had laid out on the bed a sexy blue dress with a plunging neckline and thigh high hemline.

"This is what you will wear today, you can show your two friends how liberated you are now, you are bound to attract attention from the opposite sex but you will tell them that you are madly in love with your husband and they should leave you alone."
 
Last edited:
Ophelia sobbed as she force herself ride his cock, whimperingas it burn so much. She hated anal so much and his girth made her cry each time. She did not dare defy his instructions since the punishment we're harsh. She gasps as she came deep in her asshole filling her. She wince as he withdrew from her ass and rush to clean up.

She looked at the dress and hated how revealing it was and knew he did it on purpose:" don't I even get to choose my own dress?"
 
'don't I even get to choose my own dress?'

"Are you questioning my taste in dressing my own wife? You will dress as I want you to dress, your dress sense is appalling, far too conservative and unattractive, I want my wife to attract men to her like moths to a flame then I can claim you as mine and let them fantasise about fucking you when I will be fucking you for real. By the way you are thinking of wearing panties are you? You know they are not allowed."

Greg felt under her skirt and tore off the tiny pair of lace panties she was wearing,

"That wasn't very clever Ophelia we'll talk about it when you get home from your day out, don't disobey me again, understood?"
 
Ophelia gulp as he repeated her question to her, she lowered her gaze as he asked if she questioned his taste. She got upset as he mentioned she dressed to conservative. She did not like the idea of him reclaiming her body after he flaunted her befor other men. He had given her no rest and her body was still sore from all his endless fucking. She paled at his question as she hope he would not of notice she had panties.

She gasps as he felt under her skirt, wince as he suddenly tore her panties. She paled as he stated, they "talk" about it once she got home. She knew he end up mostly anally disciplining her anally for defying his authority. She slowly nodded as he made it clear she was not allowed to disobey him again.

She met the women at the entrance as they complemented her on the dress her husband got her. They went to a car and headed out to shop and have diner. For a moment it almost felt normal. She tried to ignore men gawking at her and whistling at her as she walk pass the men. After a decent night out, they finally drop her off. She went to her room, taking off her heels and jump in the shower. She was glad that her husband seem to be out of the house and hope he not return for the day.

While taking a long bath, she remembered they have a "talk" for defying his authority and try wear panties without his permission. She quickly jump out of the bath tub and rush to the room to change and was shock to find her husband sitting on their bed naked.
 
Greg had thought long and hard about what form Ophelia's punishment should take for disobeying his 'no panties' rule. He assumed it could be an easy mistake to make for someone as inexperienced as Ophelia. After all it was first time out in public without him, but rules were rules and had to be obeyed, if she had been in any doubt she should have asked but she didn't ask she had deliberately defied him and that could only mean one thing.
He was waiting for her when she came out of the bathroom naked,

"Did I say you could take a bath or shower before we have our little chat about this morning? You seem to think that my rules only apply at certain times and the rest of the time you can do just as you please, that is not the case, I want to know where you are at all times, if you move from one room to another I want know and the reason why, I will provide you with a small paging device and you can inform me of your movements and if I require your presence I will summon you, is that piercing your thick head? Honestly, I thought you were intelligent, perhaps your academic record says you are but in real life you are a total idiot, this is why I need to control you the way I do but you just don't seem to learn."

He fell silent and just ran his hands over Ophelia's lush, young, trembling body finishing with two fingers in her pussy.

"You're not wet enough yet to fuck so it'll have to be your ass again, turn around and sit yourself on my cock and fuck your ass yourself."

He positioned himself so that they could both see their reflection in the mirrored wall.
As she obediently turned round he grabbed both butt cheeks and pulled them apart and spat on her crinkled hole.
 
Ophelia frozed up as he asked if she had his permission to shower,paled as he began to tighten the leash. She could not believe his request with the pager and her movements. She thought he lost his mind as his request were unreal. She hissed as he pushed his finger into her pussy without warning.

She whimpered as he positioned himself and spat on her ass. Instead of complying to his order, she pulled away and turn around to face him

"Please stop this! I said I would make an effort being a wide...why do you treat me like some common whore?!? I told you I did not do it on purpose and I meant it...you cannot put ish me for that.. it's not fair!"
 
Greg was livid as Ophelia refused to do as he told her,

'Please stop this! I said I would make an effort being a wife...why do you treat me like some common whore?!? I told you I did not do it on purpose and I meant it...you cannot punish me for that.. it's not fair!'

"Fair? What's not fair is you disobeying me at every turn and forcing, yes FORCING me to punish you when all I want is for you to follow my rules and be a good loving wife and give me children. What is so difficult about that? I allow you to go out with your friends and show them how liberated you are now by letting strangers stare at your body and then you come back to me and we should make mad passionate love not make each night a night of punishment for you. Swear to me that you will be the wife that I want and I will let today's indiscretion pass without punishment. Tonight you may wear a dress for dinner that I have chosen for you, he indicated the package laying on the bed. He watched her open it with trembling fingers, it was nothing more than a piece of material that barely covered her nakedness,

"Well do you like it?"
 
Ophelia ran her trembling fingers over the dress as it Dawn on her that no matter what happen he would bring her back to their home. She wondered if she could make a life with him as a family.

She walk over to him, kneeling between his legs. She suprised him as she suddently kissed him on the mouth;" I'm willing make an effort but I don't want fight with you all my life and be miserable..."
She slowly took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him slowly till she tried to deep throat him as best she could. She reach out sliding her hand over his chest as he lay down on the bed as she gave him a blowjob. She heard with groan and feel his finger through her hair tighten as he came hard. She swallowed every drop and continued to suck his cock till it was hard once more for her. She drop her towel and patted his cock dry before she turn her back to hi. guiding his dry hard cock in her asshole, whimpering as she finally slide the head of his cock in her ass. Just as he grip her hips, she impale herself on his cock making her scream in agony.

" Please dry fuck my asshole, husband...I need my husbandto punish me till I learn better" * submitting herself for the first time to a harsh anal punishment as she acknowledge his duty to discipline her anally.
 
It seemed that his pep talk had done the trick as Ophelia ignored the slutty dress he had bought her and instead she knelt in front of him and gave him a good blowjob, even attempting to deepthroat him with any cajoling from him. When he came he shot rope after rope into her mouth and she swallowed every drop and cleaned him with her tongue. Greg was in heaven, this is how married life was meant to be, his beautiful wife making love to him without him having to demand it.

He was even more astounded when she pulled her ass cheeks open and screamed as she impaled herself on his thick stiff pole,

' Please dry fuck my asshole, husband...I need my husband to punish me till I learn better.'

He gleefully bounced her on his knee forcing his cock deep into her bowels, her screams of agony were like music to his ears, she was suffering like this because she knew she had done wrong and needed to be punished for it. Yes life was almost perfect now he needed to see how she reacted to being humiliated sexually in font of other men and the possibility of them being allowed to touch her, only touch her he couldn't allow more than that, for now any way.
 
Ophelia eyes bulge as he began to pound her asshole like a madman, tears ran down her cheeks. His powerful thrust met with screams of pure agony as she submitted to his punishment. She was so painfully sore but simply took the endless thrusts, but simply drop her head submitting to his punishment. She knew, she needed prove herself to him after attempting to run away. Sobbing as he continue pounding her asshole hard and deep, blood trickling on his balls as if deflowering her asshole.
 
Greg smiled wickedly as Ophelia bravely took the punishment to her ass and he savoured the blood that dripped onto the sheets. To further punish her he ordered her to strip the bed of the dirty sheets and replaced them with clean ones checking that they were pulled tight and tucked in correctly then she was told that she was a filthy slut and she was to take the dirty sheets and wash them by hand, under no circumstances was she to use the washing machine.

He knew that it would take hours for her to complete the tasks he had given her and she would miss dinner.

"If you are hungry when you come to bed you can suck my cock before I fuck your slutty cunt." He laughed at the sorrowful expression on her face.
 
"If you are not hungry then you must want to fuck, why else would you be here? Have you completed the tasks I gave you?"

He grabbed her hair and pulled her against him, his hands then digging into her full soft breasts and his cock went between her legs and he fucked her without mercy or feeling, using her as nothing more than a receptacle for his seed.

"You are not welcome in my bed tonight, you will sleep on the floor like a dog, but that does not excuse you from your wifely duties in the morning."
 
Ophelia cried out as he grabbed her by the hair to drag her to their bed, she gasps as he force her into position and began pound her violently. She cried as she was clung on the bed as her pounded her sore pussy like a madman. She cried as he mentioned her to sleep on the bed:" noo please...I'm sorry husband...I don't wanna sleep on the floor"

She cried out as he came hard in her womb.
 
Greg fucked his young wife relentlessly, using her lithe soft body to sate his desires. Her cries of pain and anguish and her pleas for him to stop only turned him on more and he violated her holes in every way imaginable, sometimes she couldn't help having an orgasm and in the mistaken belief that she was only pretending to be hurt he redoubled his fucking of her holes until he was too tired to carry on and Ophelia was a naked cum covered body in his bed.

"GET OUT!" He ordered, "On the floor."

He tossed a single pillow and a blanket on the floor at the foot of the bed and watched as she crawled off the bed and curled up on the floor.
 
Ophelia cried the whole night as her body was sore and she could no longer handle such brutal pounding. She thought she be able to find a middle ground but felt there was no more hope and wanted out perminantly. She did not manage to sleep and did not even bother with the morning sex routine. She was completely fed up being nothing but a whore for him and not his wife.
 
Greg was really angry the next morning when Ophelia didn't wake him with his usual blowjob and he punished her with a severe pounding dry anal fuck bruising her full tits with his grasping hands, calling her a useless disobedient whore and not worthy of being called his wife. This went on every day for a week until Ophelia wouldn't even look at him. He continued to verbally humiliate her in front of the servants and denied her the freedom to wander about the house and gardens, locking her in the bedroom and not even allowing her out onto the balcony. Until one morning as he was punishing her ass again she was suddenly violently sick.
 
Ophelia ran to the washroom after he finished cumming deep in her ass and collapse beside her spent after a long hour of dry anal the night before. She rushed to the washroom and began to throw up violently. She crumbled before getting up and throwing up again, she was sure she would die soon after he showed her no mercy.

She began to cry as her entire body shook, his seed dripping from her bruised ass. She practically lived in the bedroom for days to be fed and raped anally multiple times a day by an enraged husband. Just the thought of it had her throw up again.

She was startled as she felt his hand caress her hair as she did not even hear him move. She gasps as he pulled her gently against her,feeling his hard erection against her ass. She let out a cry as he pushed his dry cock beck up her asshole kissing her neck lovingly. She was confused by his good mood but knew as he lifted her up impaled in his cock, he be fucking her anally for the next few hours. Unlike before his caressed were gentle but did held her in position firmly. She dropped her head as she let out a scream with every powerful deep thrust in her dry ass.
 
"

When Ophelia began to be sick each morning he became convinced she was pregnant and was less rough with her although he still demanded that she service him each morning as before, he'd let her throw up and then take her ass as he had done every day since their wedding day. His thrusts into her ass and pussy weren't as forceful as before and he would kiss her tears away telling her that when she was further along he would stop fucking her pussy so as not to hurt the child she was carrying but he thought she enjoyed his cock in her ass so he would continue with that.

"My cock up your ass won't harm our baby but as you like it so much there's no reason for me to stop." He told her each time he bent her over and played with her nipples and breasts that were larger than normal.
 
Last edited:
Ophelia whimpered as he spoke knowing she was best not back talk as he spoke to her lovingly. She wince as he positioned her under him: " I'm...sore hu..." *her words cut of as she screamed by his sudden thrust up her asshole. Tears ran down her cheeks as he made it clear, she was denied leaving their bedroom and be fuck thought till she produced his son* She whimpered as he played with her nipples as he force her take every inch of his cock in her asshole. Her body trembled as she clung to their bedsheet as he fully impaled her. She tighten her asshole around his huge cock as he commanded her before he began using her asshole once more as he enjoyed everyday.
 
He tried to be kind to her but she was always complaining about him using her ass as a dartboard and her brown hole as the bullseye. When her complaining became too much he'd fuck her tight ass even harder, just to teach her a lesson. He actually enjoyed her struggling as it gave him an excuse to use her just as he wished, sometimes his belt, other times he'd blindfold and gag her with her arms and legs tied together, her ankles up by her ears and he'd gloat over the sight of her beautiful body helplessly available to him.
 
Back
Top