Taking a deep breath....

Going with the notion of pics that make me smile, I found this old pic and look at my hair! Okay so I know what a majority of you will be looking at but I am smiling at my hair. This was a good hair day! :D

dsIfA3g.png
That's funny, the more I was staring at your gorgeous cleavage...I still couldn't see any hair! :)
Just kidding...you hair looks great too!

Not sure why but I like this one. Even if I can (and do) point out all the flaws, I still like it.

az8n0UZ.jpg

Soft focus, start of cleavage, beautiful lips, that will do for me. I like it.

Looking at your comment... maybe that has something to do with it. I think I felt very Marilyn Monroe when taking this pic. Thank you!:kiss:

Not sure why but I like this one. Even if I can (and do) point out all the flaws, I still like it.

I love this photo. You look so soft and your lips are so luscious and kissable! You are a beautiful and sexy subject to photograph. And to cuddle. LOL

No flaws! Just hott and sexy

Oh there are flaws. Lol. Just carefully edited and blurred. Thanks, sugar. :kiss:

I'm an Odie fan as well. Garfield is too feline and intellectual

I wouldn't say I was an Odie fan. In fact I always thought he was so annoying. I wanted to be Garfield. All sarcastic and funny. However it seems that no matter how much I would like to be a Garfield....I am in fact a hopeless Odie. I'm a bit too pleaser-y and get overly exuberant at times. :eek:

I love this photo. You look so soft and your lips are so luscious and kissable! You are a beautiful and sexy subject to photograph. And to cuddle. LOL

Lol. Actually I'm a horrible cuddler as I tend to fidget a lot. But thank you for the compliments. :kiss:

All of my life I have struggled with accepting and even embracing my body. After years (okay decades!) of feeling fat, of dealing with people telling me how pretty I would be if I just lost weight, of losing and gaining and losing and gaining the pounds, I have decided that even though I am a work in progress I need to accept myself as I am. As I am right now. Instead of focusing on a future (and what I always think of as a "better") version of me, I need to learn to be content with who I am right now. So to that end I am taking a deep breath and I am gonna to post those pictures that make me feel good, that make me smile, that make me think that maybe, just maybe, I am okay as I am.

So, here goes nothin'....

As someone who struggles with my own body image, I can definitely relate to what you're saying here...

And my first "I'm gonna like me" pic....

DqwXS0R.jpg

I love this first pic of yours, very sensual and just that very erotically artistic.

Good morning!

So I participated in the Red Lip Challenge and liked the pic so much that I decided to post one here as well. Anyone care to join me for some coffee? :kiss:

ygAHXju.jpg

Very lovely lips indeed, definitely luscious.

Had to wait to get the okay from Hubby before posting this one. I know these were supposed to be images that made me happy but this one makes him happy. That should count for something. ;)

Decided to play around with the camera the other day while getting ready and snapped this pic. Messed around with the color scheme and I kinda like it.

S9mnK9P.jpg

Glad you got the ok, because this is a very sexy and truly gorgeous picture.

Going with the notion of pics that make me smile, I found this old pic and look at my hair! Okay so I know what a majority of you will be looking at but I am smiling at my hair. This was a good hair day! :D

dsIfA3g.png

To be perfectly honest, I did notice the hair looking really alluring, but the opened (suggestive) mouth and cleavage definitely quickly drew my attention ;)

az8n0UZ.jpg

DAMN! This is definitely a very erotic and seductive picture. Thank you for sharing such a truly sensual and suggestive picture.

Again, I applaud you for taking these brave steps. I hope you continue and post whatever makes you happy.
((HUGGS))
:rose:

Back