Women:

I was on vacation for a time and was happy to see than the views for this thread passed 10,000 while I was gone.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
The link at the end of this post goes to a video (containing male nudity) entitled “Galleria – A Dance Film” (just over 4 minutes long). It seems to me that generally in dance much less of the male body is shown than the female body. This reverses that.

https://vimeo.com/122708889

Moonlight and Roses,

Wrong thread should have been in The Male Form.
 
Last edited:
As some may know it is legal for a woman to bare her chest, including their nipples, in New York State, anywhere it is legal for a man to do so, as long the woman is not being paid to do so. For a number of years now there has been a group called “The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society.” Despite being “co-ed” it is primary made up of women. Recently the group invited students from schools all around New York City to a picnic in Central Park. Here is a link to their website: https://toplesspulp.com/. For the record I am not connected with this group in anyway. The members of the group go topfree because they want to. They feel more comfortable that way. This is not a “sexual” site anymore than it would be if it showed pictures of men baring their upper body. One does not have to be 18 or over to view the site and the members of the group make no money out of it. This is why I am so impressed by the group.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
Hey Moonlight, was wondering where you'd got to, with your beauty tips for men and women.
 
Hi, Electric Blue, thanks for noticing, I’ve been at the Playground board. The two links at the bottom of this post are to two interesting threads there, started by someone else, that I have contributed to.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
This link goes to a video (under 3 minutes) about the art book “Curves,” by photographer Victoria Janashvili in which she wants to show “Beauty in all shapes and sizes:” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6gIXCw8Gm8. For many reasons, including this video and the “The Outdoor Co-ed Topless Pulp Fiction Appreciation Society,” (see above comment) it appears to me that women, in general, are becoming more comfortable in showing their bodies.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
Hi Moonlight,

I wasn't even writing yet back when you originally started this thread, but since LateComer91364 and ElectricBlue66 have pushed it back to the top of the Author's Hangout, it caught my attention and I thought I'd comment.

Last week I published a story that might be what you are looking for. It's called "Dancing Naked in the Rain" and it's about a woman hiking the Appalachian Trail on her own, written in first person from her POV. It's short, only about 8k words, and it has been pretty well received so far.

Here's the URL if you want to check it out - https://www.literotica.com/s/dancing-naked-in-the-rain
 
Loqui Sordida Ad Me or should I say “Talk dirty to me,” the title of your story is intriguing. It has two things I definitely like “nakedness” and “dancing (see “Dance and Near Dance”).” Rain is ok too. I assume that in writing from the women’s POV it is about her feelings.

As I haven’t read it, this is not a critique of your story and it is information not just for you. I actually like nudity better than sex. Also I like descriptions of women’s clothing (men’s clothing is just so boring). See comment #115 and #146.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Et lux lunae Agnus Dei
 
As I haven’t read it, this is not a critique of your story and it is information not just for you. I actually like nudity better than sex. Also I like descriptions of women’s clothing (men’s clothing is just so boring). See comment #115 and #146.


I confess, I didn't catch up on the entire thread before plugging my story. The story is definitely propelled by the protagonist's feelings. There is some women's clothing, but not nearly as detailed as you want. There is more nudity than clothing, and there is sex. Quite a lot of sex, actually. There may be more sex than you really want.

On second thought DNITR might not be what you're looking for after all. Sorry if I'd gotten your hopes up.
 
Last edited:
Loqui Sordida Ad Me, no need to feel sorry at all, I expect that almost all stories on this site would have sex and a lot of sex in them. The most important thing is that the story is “propelled by the [female] protagonist’s feelings.” That is primarily what this thread is about, so your story fits into the thread very well and I am glad you suggested it. I am happy to help promote stories that are about a woman’s feelings and I am not generally against sex in stories particularly if it is clear that the woman is in control. Also, descriptions of female clothing is good, but is not needed for me to enjoy a story. Most people reading this would probably prefer more sex to less and if my thread helped you than I’m glad. Feel free to comment more about your stories. You seem to be a very considerate person.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
Moonlight,

this is a story about a woman who receives a mystery parcel of beautiful clothes and a Polaroid camera, and is explicitly about the psychology of dressing and undressing. I suppose it is voyeuristic, but also self-reflective.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-gift-turning-pages-ch-02

Part 3 of the story then explores the arousal of a man who subsequently receives the collection of polaroids taken in Part 2.

They are both experimental stories - I received some appreciative comments from women about Part 3, for giving them an insight into male arousal.
 
I tend to be more interested in concepts that I am not too familiar with. Take penises for example. Penises are basically very interesting in how they are made up of different sections and in how they change in size, but I have had a penis for my entire life, which is a long time and I am very familiar with it. However, I have never had a clitoris and while I have some contact with them there is still a lot I don’t know about them. In my search for knowledge about clitorises I have come across the artist Sophia Wallace, who based on her name, I suspect has a clitoris. She has produced a “mixed media project” called “Cliteracy” I guess sort of like the idea of literacy. An important part of this project are the 100 natural laws of Cliteracy.

Here is a link to Sophia Wallace’s website: http://www.sophiawallace.com/cliteracy-100-natural-laws.

Here is a link to a video (just over 2 minutes) of the artist speaking about her work: https://vimeo.com/59497570

Here is a pinterest page with some of the Natural Laws of Cliteracy displayed so they are easy to read: https://www.pinterest.com/cliteracyprojt/100-natural-laws-exhibition/.

And here is an image of a clitoris statue: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/74/48/f3/7448f3e705231c93502169ea25aae945.jpg.

Then there is Dr. Laurie Mintz. She has written a book entitled “Becoming Cliterate – Why Orgasm Equality Matters and How to Get It.” In an article at the following link Dr. Mintz writes about five tips for closing what she calls the orgasm gap and also mentions National Orgasm Day, July 31: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...tips-help-women-celebrate-national-orgasm-day.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
Here is a short humorous comic by Jess Fink on Deviant Art entitle “Don’t Ignore the Clitoris.” It’s a history of “Hysteria” and the Modern Vibrator (clicking on the image will enlarge it): https://jess-fink.deviantart.com/art/Hysteria-203594333. If you can’t view it there you might be able to see it here: https://am24.akamaized.net/tms/cnt/uploads/2011/04/hysteria_by_jess_fink-thin.jpg.

I’m hoping that readers who have a Clitoris will respond to this topic either countering or explaining more about what was said or even agree with it.

One positive result of me posting on this topic is not only did I learn about the Clitoris, but I also learned how to spell Clitoris.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
No Oggbahan, I didn’t see that post before, thank you for pointing it out. I found the article you linked to particularly interesting.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
I’m interested in gender norms and how the differ for females and males. Particularly I like stories and situations in which go against accepted gender norms. Well, as I have mentioned before I am a man and as a man I have hairy legs. Not once during my entire life have I shaved my legs. Now it is my understanding that almost all women, in the United States at any rate, shave their legs quite regularly. I have nothing against that and I don’t feel it makes a woman look ugly, but I also have nothing against women not shaving their legs and I don’t feel that makes a woman look ugly either. To the point here is a very short video (15 seconds) of a young woman – Arvida Bystrom – with unshaven legs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elDe_kHYTb8.

Here is a double picture of second young woman – Morgan Mikenas – with unshaven legs: https://www.corriereadriatico.it/photos/HIGH/98/01/2389801_1613_morgan_mikenas.jpg

And here is a picture of a young woman – name unknown – with not only unshaven legs, but unshaven underarms: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/40/56/a1/4056a1a3279ce2dd6102daa6f1ee1eb5.jpg.

Lastly here is a series of four drawings entitled “If you are a hairy girl:” https://i.pinimg.com/736x/15/45/52/154552f9e274062fb296ac0201bc6eca.jpg.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
You should read my stories cause they're all about me and stuff and lots of guys and girls say I have great dimensions.

Debbie :heart:
 
I posted images and a video of women with unshaven legs (see comment # 171). To go with it here is a video with many pictures of women with unshaven underarms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WrOWnRbXzw (under 4 minutes long).

And here is a picture of Sophia Loren with unshaven underarms: http://www.debra-paget.com/sophialoren/soph1362.jpg.

I am careful to let people know when the links go to pictures such as above as it seems to me that some people are uneasy with seeing women with body hair.

Lastly for those who are interested here is a video of a talk given by Emer O’Toole on “women, body hair and why she’s stopped shaving (11 minutes long).” She makes her case well and I agree with what she says. I do want to point out I do not feel that women should shave or should not shave and I feel that is the opinion of Emer O’Toole: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRS8NkpE8hc.

Moonlight and Roses,
 
You'll find many Tumblr blogs where woman don't shave and proudly and unashamedly show their natural hair.

For many of them, particularly the American women, it's an in your face political statement against "body image correctness as defined by hairless woman".

Natural hair is often, nowadays, seen as unnatural and freakish - but I see a lot more pubic hair these days, compared to say ten years ago. And of course, in the glory days of Penthouse in the 1980s it was all about pubic hair!

It's a trend thing, different generations of women doing what their mothers didn't do. And now, different generations of men, too.

Whatever they say, stubble and shaving rash is rarely a good look, no matter how pretty the cock or cunt...
 
Back
Top