family/relative sex fantasy

I guess it's because there's already some kind d of love there... Maybe giving in to desire would feel natural.

Given the number of mother/son stories there are on this site, I would assume that this is (hands down) the number one family fantasy.
 
Not here but there's so many threads about it, it should have it's own forum
 
I have four cousins I fantasize about.

Stephanie (26): The eldest of the four female cousins and the "hot chick" out of the four. Always seem to be experimenting with sexy outfits (short shorts, backless dresses) to extended family events. Has a "You can look but you can't touch" aura and attitude. Is the leader of the other three. Is now married.

Grace (24): The second oldest. She's the bubbly and busty type out of the four, with infectious smile and beautiful breasts. Is the most feminine out of the four and loves her dresses. Is the friendliest out of all of them.

Olivia (22): Sister to Stephanie. Tries to pattern her outfits after Stephanie. Quiet, thoughtful, and observant. Is the most child-like out of the four cousins because she still has a whole collection of teddy bears in her room. She is petite with a wonderfully round ass.

Therese (22): Sister to Grace. A high-achiever who excels both academically and athletically. Though the youngest of the four, is also the tallest. Always seems to be awkward with her height and does not seem to realize that she has great legs that would look good wrapped around whoever's fucking her.
 
I fantasize about

My sister: 4 years older than I am. Controlling. Confident. Thicker now that she is older but very comfortable in her own skin.

A niece: 22 years old. Had a kid as a teen. Looks just like her mom. Kind of trendy and dresses very conservative. Just something about her that always gets my mind going.
 
Being friends with my niece on Instagram only makes it worse too. I wasn’t around her much growing up. She hardly feels related to me. I just wake up to pictures of her everyday. She always likes the ones I post. Everything gets blurred even though I’m sure she has no cruel intentions.
 
I too come from a loving family
sometimes
secrets r best shared
through pm
or email
after trust is built
friendship established
 
I privately fantasize about certain people I know having sexual relations with their family members.

I know lots of women with daughters.
 
I had an experience a long time ago where I got involved in a question and answer game that then went on to truth or dare. It involved me, my sister and her friend. It was late one night. We'd had a few drinks but weren't out of it, more loose than actually drunk. Long story short is that it ended up with my sister daring her friend to wank me off. There was all sorts of awkwardness and embarrassment, but we were also all charged up with excitement. So it happened. The friend wanked me off while my sister sat and looked on. Everyone stayed clothed, except for me with my jeans shoved down that is. I remember feeling very strange, kind of conflicted but so aroused. The friend commented on how hard my dick was. I've always been a heavy cummer and the excitement added to the force of the explosion. My sister let out a yip when I came. Spunk just squirted out of me in four or five really forceful blasts. The friend kept her cool and continued to wank me until it was over. Then I just sat there and gasped for air as my sister stared at the mess. I'm not sure how long we stayed that way, me with cum all over my t shirt, the friend with a couple of blobs on her clothes and my sister staring in shock. Then my sister got up and left. The friend stayed with me. We talked about the situation and ended up fucking.

My sister has never mentioned it although it's there in my head whenever I see her.

I ended up married to her friend as well which made it weird for me. Although we did divorce after fourteen years.

So, even though nothing happened between me and my sister and she remained clothed, her being there to see it is a constant source of wank fodder for me.
 
I agree. Seems to be very popular. I wonder where it comes from? Just the woman you are around the most?

My (totally pyschologically unfounded) opinion is that people are attracted to people who look after them and listen to them. For most people the obvious and earliest example of someone like that is their mother.

I find myself attracted to women who listen to me and give the impression of caring: doctors, therapists, social workers. But I'm a mess :rolleyes:
 
I think I've masturbated and brought myself to some very exciting orgasms fantasising about most if not all of my male family members over the years x [under-age]

Have fantasised, randomly ever since, imagining different scenarios and fantasies with all, mainly rough sex, I'm forced or tricked into the sex and also some 'gloryhole' fantasies where I suck willingly but don't know who the strangers are until afterwards... then realise x x x


Don’t they just give you the best orgasm ever
 
I am always fantasizing about my little sister. She is a couple years younger then me and we would always mess around when we were younger. She’d wear revealing clothes around the house, give me hugs that involved her pressing her tits against my face. So many naughty things and I think about fucking her all the time.
 
My dad when we were younger.

This was never really my thing. But for a short while a few years I found myself fantasizing about it after having a dream. I dreamt I was walked no into my house. I heard sex noises coming from our bedroom. When I went in I saw my wife was indeed having sex with another man. It was her father!! I woke super horny with a raging hard on. I jerked off with those dream visions in my head. Every time we visited her dad after that all I could think about was imagining them going into his bedroom and screwing.
Years ago I had a fantasy about my dad fucking my wife when we were a younger married couple. my wife was 22 I was 24, my dad 50. I knew he liked her, so the fantasy was easy to think about. Thinking about how excited his old daddy cock would be fucking his sons wife's sweet 22 yo pussy.
 
My sexy plump niece

I also have lots of fantasies about my 45 yo niece, she's big into BBC men, and has a couple of kids from black men. I think of fucking her and eating her, talking about her BBC love.
 
I've never had sex with a family member; I've never wanted to either, though, like everyone else who grew up with siblings around the same age, I did have curiosity about their bits and pieces.

All that being said, one time I got home early to find my brother in my room using some discarded underwear of mine to masturbate with; naturally, I was offended at first and intended fully on chewing him out, but then I saw the look on his face. That raw animal intensity - the primal desperation - and my thought quickly changed to one of, "I hope, one day, someone fucks me with a similar look on their face."
 
Back
Top