Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

Thanks for the great images..

You're quite welcome.

Here's another with black hemp rope. I like the feel of the hemp rope, but prefer the other white ones (nylon, maybe?) that we have. They feel soft and smooth against my skin.

3961093138_34fd5ddbce_z.jpg

You're quite welcome.

Here's another with black hemp rope. I like the feel of the hemp rope, but prefer the other white ones (nylon, maybe?) that we have. They feel soft and smooth against my skin.

I love it!

WOW, what a sexy body you have. I know this isn't the right thread, but I'd love to see some sexy non-bondage poses.

You're quite welcome.

WOW!!

You're quite welcome.

I like..I like a lot. :D Beautiful body by the way.

Oh.....my. Now if we can just untie her so we can....oh wait. Not the point. I get it. Let me say that your sexy body makes those ropes look really really hot. Really. Really. Hot.

Wilf you are a very sexy woman! I'd say lady, but who around here is into ladylike? lol. Please keep up the great work.

Thank you! :)

Thanks!

I have some other photos floating around within the depths of lit...I suppose if you're feeling bored and stalkerish you could find 'em. ;)

I'm not ashamed to admit I have a little stalker in me

:)

I like..I like a lot. :D Beautiful body by the way.

I'm glad you like it, thank you!

Oh.....my. Now if we can just untie her so we can....oh wait. Not the point. I get it. Let me say that your sexy body makes those ropes look really really hot. Really. Really. Hot.

Exactly, appreciate the beauty. And then maybe you can have a taste.

Wilf you are a very sexy woman! I'd say lady, but who around here is into ladylike? lol. Please keep up the great work.

I can be ladylike when needed. Thanks for the kind words!

Nice pics. This is a good idea for a thread

I'm glad you're enjoying it, thanks! We've had good contributions so far and I cant wait to see more :)

very very hot stuff.

You're quite welcome.

You're quite welcome.

This may sound like an echo of other comments but...extremely hot photos, and amazingly beautiful body.

Thank you for the pics.

inspiration for mine and hubby's play time, now only if he could get over his hatred of rope

You're quite welcome.

mmmmm, Ms. Wilf ... I love the pose, and your exquisite body in bondage. The black hemp is a nice contrast with your skin tone. Do you do your own rope work, or do you have a lucky helper? ;)

very very hot stuff.

This may sound like an echo of other comments but...extremely hot photos, and amazingly beautiful body.

Thank you for the pics.

My pleasure!

inspiration for mine and hubby's play time, now only if he could get over his hatred of rope

Why does he hate rope? You could use other implements, like cuffs or bondage tape.

mmmmm, Ms. Wilf ... I love the pose, and your exquisite body in bondage. The black hemp is a nice contrast with your skin tone. Do you do your own rope work, or do you have a lucky helper? ;)

Thank you! My husband is responsible for the beautiful ropework. He also takes the photos. :)

OMG , ms Wilf , thx for sharing this very hot pose . And a pose to start from I guess ?

you are one fine looking Ms..

v.

Why does he hate rope? You could use other implements, like cuffs or bondage tape.

i don't know, but he gets frustrated with it in any usage. we have a bed cover that comes with Velcro ankers and cuffs, on my thread there is some pictures of it. we started out with actual hand cuffs but the unforgiving metal gets to me as we continue to play

dirtywilf,

thank you for coming up with this wonderful thread idea and sharing your beautiful body in bondage. i hope you are others continue to share

side note, i think pictures of men in bondage would be quite interesting as well, but your thread, your call

Might as well add something

Let's see here.
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_3084Lit.JPG
    DSC_3084Lit.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 3,571
Back