I Confessed One Of My Fantasies To My Wife

Guys...I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but i am pretty confident it was all made up. Look at the dates...his wife went from zero to screwing a client in 7 days according to the timeline on his posts. That's impressive. Unfortunately...looking at the dates on his early posts relative to the timelines referenced in those posts...they don't match. It was a piece of fiction...a very good piece of fiction...but fiction.
 
Guys...I hate to be the bearer of bad news...but i am pretty confident it was all made up. Look at the dates...his wife went from zero to screwing a client in 7 days according to the timeline on his posts. That's impressive. Unfortunately...looking at the dates on his early posts relative to the timelines referenced in those posts...they don't match. It was a piece of fiction...a very good piece of fiction...but fiction.

I'm pretty sure we all realized that was a distinct possibility all along. I know I did. And I never really cared. Although bogus story writers usually trip themselves up with conflicting details in threads this long. So who knows. Still, made for some good reading in my opinion.
 
I loved the storyline when I read it today...hell I know some of it is a fantasy of mine...
 
The next day when Leigh arrived the one guy had no interest in me anymore. He wanted my wife.

Later on we had another fire and the talk was pretty sexual. Leigh got up and went into the trailer to use the washroom. A couple of minutes later the one guy goes into the trailer. As the minutes go by the talk turns to Leigh and the other guy in the trailer.
This is what my high is. Being totally sexual charged with some humiliation. Having strangers commenting on what the guy is doing to Leigh while I'm sitting there crossdressed.
When he comes out he sends me in. Leigh is naked on Peter's bed freshly fucked.

This guy was a complete stranger? I've said it before, but Leigh is a SLOOOOT.
 
Leigh is unsure about Tom and is leaning againest it.
I'll go with whatever she chooses. There just isn't anyone else waiting in the wings. She's very comfortable with him and to me is perfect.
My friend Alan got remarried and niether my wife or him will do anything. There is some inside jokes and comments all the time still.

I'm still weird at times dressing up. I haven't in quite awhile. I sometimes feel negative thinking about it. I realize I wouldn't want to go out in public like that. At Peter's trailer was far enough. I just don't have the sexual desire or confidence. It just doesn't get me off.
Yet me having a small penis really gets me off more than ever. Pretty much all our friends know now. That humiliation works for me. But the cuckold life is secret and we're keeping it that way.

Thanks for posting again! Your update was hot as they used to be. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that was crossing my fingers for when the next update might be.

I hope there's more to come after this. Your story is an inspiration (and gives someone like myself a chance to live vicariously through you!).
 
Hey Ron, welcome back to Lit!

Thanks for the update. sounds like everyone had a great time at the trailer in the fall! Glad u got the humiliation that you enjoy.

Sorry to hear you are out of work, that's no fun for anyone, but you have to do something you enjoy and it should give u more time to be on Lit.

Looks like the Leafs are being the Leafs again this year although they at least would make the playoffs as of this morning! Must be part of the humiliation thing that you like cheering for that team! My NFL team is even worse and I wonder why I waste so many sundays watching those clowns.

Here's a couple ideas to get some humiliation

Although I'm not sure of your work skills, if it were compatible with Tom's company, he could hire you and Leigh could get back with him. Then, EVERY day you went to work you would know that your boss was fucking your wife regularly, and she was doing all kinds of nasty things to him including giving him her ass, just because she craves his big cock that you can't provide for her!
I probably wouldn't recommend this for you two although it would rate pretty high on the humiliation factor for you!

Secondly, and a little more realistic, would be the next time Leigh gets to play with someone she could make an audiofile of her fucking or sucking that man and talking up how much she loves his big cock that she cant get at home. You could then post it on the thread and everyone that follows it would get to hear it as well. That might provide a little humiliation as well!

Hope you were able to get to Peter's over the weekend. I still have an incredible vision of Peter fucking Leigh from behind while you are in a 69 with her. While I dont share in the interest of sucking a guys dick or having mine sucked by another guy it certainly must have been amazing for ALL involved, especially Leigh!

Keep the updates coming. Best to you both!
 
I think this will be my last post on this thread.

Since my last post we have finally done something to talk about.
We talked and decided that Leigh would go back with Tom. Leigh got turned off with what happened at Peters trailer. The guy she was with was expecting this to be a semi regular thing between Leigh and him.
She stayed with him that night and he became a little to possessive. He was one of the guys who wanted a bj from me. I gave him one and after Leigh got there he was only interested in her. Not that I was jealous, but it led to him wanting Leigh and I coming up on some weekends with me staying with Peter and Leigh with him. Leigh was creeped out.
This experience just made her more reluctant with strangers, ads.......

I know Leigh has missed Tom and a long story short they got back together.
Tom wanted a few things. He doesn't want Leigh to be shared with Peter anymore, doesn't want 3-somes with me, just Leigh as his GF.
He doesn't want to interupt anything sexual between Leigh and I.

So last week Tom asked her to go away with him for the weekend.
Leigh left it up to me and I decided that she should. So last friday he picked up after lunch and took her to Niagara Falls NY. We agreed that the only contact between us would be in case of an emergency. It worked out because I had things todo friday night, saturday and a guys get together saturday night.
Plus the kids were gone as usual.
Finally I'm feeling that sexual charge again thinking about my wife away with her bf. Knowing she's getting his cock all weekend.

I was watching the race when she comes in late yesterday afternoon. She was all dressed nice and was all clean :(
She was all excited kissing me. I was so fucking horny.
Then she said she had a surprise for me. She held out her left hand and there's a ring on her wedding finger.
They were out shopping at some big mall and took her to a jewellers. He bought her a promise ring to show his commitment towards their relationship together.

I was really turned on by it. He had told her to leave her wedding ring at home which I didn't know.
The ring signafies that she is in another committed relationship.
She will always wear her wedding ring except with him, then she wears his ring. The rest of the time his ring is on her right hand finger.

She also had another announcement. Tom wants to to take us on a trip to St. Martin to some nudist resort for a week all paid for by him. :cool:
I don't think it's a "sex resort", just a place you spend the whole week totally naked from the time you arrive till the time you leave.
The thought really arouses me that for a whole week I'd be walking around naked for everyone to see my little dink. Also the thought of Leigh being naked the whole time sounds so hot.

If and when (hopefully when) we go I'll start another thread of that week.

Tom is also selling his big place and has already bought a new condo.
I'll still be seeing Peter 2-3 times a month. I'd really like to have a more regular suck buddy, but at least I have one.

Good for you! Please make sure to post a link to any other thread that you start.
 
I still find this whole story incredibly hot, from the very beginning to how it evolved in the end. I've been captivated all the way through, and crossing my fingers that there will continue to be updates, whether in this thread or new ones as Leigh's adventures continue and Ron's enjoyment of it all.
Its the chance for some of us to live vicariously through these guys, and I'm one that's crossing my fingers that we can continue to hear of the adventures.
 
I've often thought how hot and gut wrenching it would be to watch my wife make out with another man. I'm sure I would be turned on watching her with another man's tongue in her mouth, her eyes closed as his hands roamed her body.
It would be a hot drive home and sex afterwards.....
 
Share the Wives Stories.

I still find this whole story incredibly hot, from the very beginning to how it evolved in the end. I've been captivated all the way through, and crossing my fingers that there will continue to be updates, whether in this thread or new ones as Leigh's adventures continue and Ron's enjoyment of it all.
Its the chance for some of us to live vicariously through these guys, and I'm one that's crossing my fingers that we can continue to hear of the adventures.
Well I have been on here only twice since I joined up yesterday and as I read through,as horny as I was I tried in vain to resist posting but I felt obligated after reading your post.
.I have had ample opportunities sharing other mens wives & I was not surprised after fucking their wives with the youth & enthusiasm any 18 yr old chiseled black guy would(Kiwi-riginal)how much the wives enjoyed fucking with such energy & abandoned passion! Of course the wives reaction was always the same two reasons.A chance to fuck their first ever black cock & the second reason was boredom!And I was more than happy to oblige.Fast forward 27yrs I have just seoerated from a woman I truly believed we would age graciously together.You see,we had been fucking like rabbits for 18 1/2yrs of our 20yr bonding but I was bored.I told her we need to spice it up.She on the other hand was OK with our sex & was curious as to what more can their be?I said since we got together to now,I have always got a massive rush of lust from other men,young & old,black or white it didn't really matter.I was getting off knowing what they were all fantasising,no dreaming of fucking you!Even mates we have known yrs & yrs will always steal a chance to perve up your skirt or even tell me they always came to our place through th:rose:e side gate hoping to get a look at the array of sexy,lace gstring panties displayed hanging on the clothesline.It was a mates fantasy thing talking sex with our wives & compare notes.Even sharing pics or vids of us fucking,anything to do with each others wife it was :rose:freely exchanged.Thinking of fucking each others wife was always an enjoyable weekly subject.Well she was just shocked! To know that you guys would think or even do such a thing is a breach of trust.Before she could say another word I pulled her to me,bent her over the bonnet of the car just alittle down the side of the drive,lifted the back of her skirt,hooking my fingers round the thin band wedged in her pube covered crutch,pulled them aside and with my throbbing cock @ full mast,was now being driven into her cunt as my balls slammed against her pussylips!She tried in vain to protest but she felt it a hopeless task & gave herself obediently as the overwhelming mix of sexual tension & my verbal description of men,strangers telling me what a hot wife you are and showing me pics of his wife/gf from his phone.As if to brag,I told her he got to see a vid of her sucking my cock!
.......part 2 of this real life event will be continued.So stay tuned till as soon as!
 
Back
Top