Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh..thank you PA! :D Daddy does text his baby girl during the day when he can. Every night we 'watch tv together', even from our own beds.:heart: I have to say, Lit rocks!!!
You're welcome Cookie. Just think how much fun you & Daddy will have when he returns!!!
 
Its so delightfull, to have my girl on my knee, with her arms around my neck.
 
Good evening all! Cutebrat are you running around teasing all the daddies? Sounds like a good spanking is in order:devil:
 
Good morning & happy 12-12-12!

Daddy is sick..ugh! I don't like it one bit when he feels bad & there isn't anything I can do to make him feel better.
 
Good morning & happy 12-12-12!

Daddy is sick..ugh! I don't like it one bit when he feels bad & there isn't anything I can do to make him feel better.
First don't catch it, then jst tell him over the fone/text all the things you intend on doing for him when he is better. Ghat shold motivate him.
 
Good morning & happy 12-12-12!

Daddy is sick..ugh! I don't like it one bit when he feels bad & there isn't anything I can do to make him feel better.
First don't catch it, then jst tell him over the fone/text all the things you intend on doing for him when he is better. That should motivate him to get well.
 
First don't catch it, then jst tell him over the fone/text all the things you intend on doing for him when he is better. That should motivate him to get well.

I am over 200 miles away at the moment, so I don't think I will catch it. I sent him a short video last night, but perhaps a longer one is in order for tonight. ;)

Thanks!!
 
(Slides p to INL, plants BIG KISS on her luscious lips.) Now I am!!!

Aww thank you daddy PA! :kiss:

If the word ever lived up to the act, it would be a great day!

but alas, I'm not hopeful today

I hope your day was better than you thought it would be. :)

Good morning & happy 12-12-12!

Daddy is sick..ugh! I don't like it one bit when he feels bad & there isn't anything I can do to make him feel better.

Hi Cookie, I hope your Daddy feels better soon!
 
Thank you INL! He is feeling a little better tonight :)

Daddy PA, I passed on your message and he agreed with you, he is lucky :) I'm a very fortunate little girl to have him all to myself!!!!
 
Thank you INL! He is feeling a little better tonight :)

Daddy PA, I passed on your message and he agreed with you, he is lucky :) I'm a very fortunate little girl to have him all to myself!!!!
Good morning all. Cookie have a great day. INL, hugs/kisses to you!!
 
hello hello. i'm in the middle of quite a long piece and wondered if anyone would like to read more. drop me a PM if interested. here's an excerpt:

Under the shower I contemplated the complications already present in my life. I had one huge problem uppermost in my mind, an issue so large that it kept me awake at nights with worry. I also pondered on the issue of Amy. Why did she keep making a play for me? I’m old enough to be her father, for fuck’s sake, what did she see in me? OK, granted, I’ve kept myself in shape. I’m no hulking lump of muscle, but what there is of me is tightly packed from endless sessions under the guidance of PTI Ralph. Physical fitness is a must in both my former and present occupations, and as the boss I can’t let myself slide, I always have to set the example.

Setting an example meant keeping my hands off the big man’s daughter.

But then, as I should have foreseen, Amy, tanned and delectable, tits high and tight, smooth between her legs and wearing nothing but her trademark knowing smirk, appeared like a wraith out of the steam.

My cock thickened instantly at the sight of her.

“Amy,” I croaked, throat suddenly dry. “You’ve got to get out of here. If anyone comes in ...”

“My father never pays me any attention, Stone,” The girl said as the shower spray hissed against the tiles. She took a few steps towards me. “He used to make a fuss over me. I was his little princess. But as soon as I grew up, he stopped.”

I should have left immediately, just walked out of there and run to my office, but all I could do was stare at that girl as she slowly eased closer and closer.

“I love my father, Stone,” Amy murmured, her voice barely audible above the rush of water. “But he doesn’t care about me.” She was close by then, so close my uplifted cock almost nudged her flat stomach.

“Uh,” I grunted, eyes fastened on the glittering jewel in the girl’s navel.

“I’d like it if you cared about me, Stone. I’d like it if you could be my daddy.” Amy’s intense stare brought my eyes from her belly button to hers. “You could be a really good daddy, Stone. You’d look after me and protect me, wouldn’t you? I’d love it if you’d hold me tight and tell me everything was going to be all right. That nothing bad would ever happen to me because you’d look after me. Would you do that, Stone? Would you look after me?”

I swallowed heavily as desire for this perfect example of feminine beauty gazed into my eyes. My cock pulsed, stiff as iron with lust for Amy.

And then I gasped, knowing I was lost as Amy’s fingers curled around my shaft.

“Will you be my daddy, Stone?”

My answer was a deep growl as my fingers gripped Amy’s narrow waist. I pulled to me and kissed her mouth while her fingers caressed the length of me.

“Oh, Daddy,” Amy gasped when, eventually, after a full minute of our tongues sliding and writhing, the kiss broke. You <i>do</i> like me, don’t you?” She squeezed my hard-on for emphasis. “You kissed me as though you like me, and your lovely cock is so hard ...” Amy grinned and grew all coquettish. “I think your big dick likes me a lot,” she simpered.

“Shit, Amy,” I groaned. “You’re so beautiful. So hot.” I was lost in the heat of it. I wanted her to wank my cock until it spat hot, sticky fluid from the eye in its tip. I wanted to slide my tongue into her pink cunt and slurp at her essence. In my head I saw us, her on her hands and knees on the tiles, the water cascading over us as I knelt behind her and fucked into that tight body. Images appeared in my fantasy stream of Amy, her cheek bulging and distorted as she sucked the dome of my cock, her eyes wide and staring as she looked up at me with her long black hair plastered across her forehead and over her shoulders.

“So you’ve noticed me at last, Daddy. Can I be your princess? Will you look after me?”

“Yes,” I grimaced. “Anything you want, Amy. You’re my princess. I’ll be your daddy.” Ah, the things we men say when the blood rushes from the big head to the little one. Right then, with her fist moving up and down the length of me, I would have promised the girl anything. The urgency boiled within me. I had to come, I had to have that release or I’d explode.

Which, in a way, is what did happen; the semen burst out of me, squirts of viscous gloop that spattered against Amy’s stomach, breasts and forearm. The girl, as I gasped and grunted and grimaced, kept on pumping at me until my cock finally oozed residual goo.

“Oh, Daddy,” Amy squealed when the torrent of spunk eased. Water sluiced the stuff from Amy’s body as, with our mouths locked in a hot kiss, I mauled at her sweet breasts and she fondled my undiminished cock. “Fuck me now, Daddy,” the girl mewled, her voice breaking with excitement and desperation. “Put in into me and fuck me.”
 
Welcome all!! MacKenzie, I'm free!! INL; BIG KISSES HUGS to you, Cookie is somewhere, flying kiss to her. NFLGirl good morning & stay warm, cold over there!!
 
Welcome all!! MacKenzie, I'm free!! INL; BIG KISSES HUGS to you, Cookie is somewhere, flying kiss to her. NFLGirl good morning & stay warm, cold over there!!

Here I am!!! Thanks for the kiss & here is one back at ya! :kiss: I hope you all are enjoying a wonderful day!

4 nights since I have been in Daddy's big bed ~~sigh~~ It will be a few more lonely days before I will be back in his arms. I think this is the longest we have went without seeing one another since we met 4 months ago, except once when I was upset with him. I couldn't stay mad at my daddy. :) I miss him so much!!!:heart:

What is everyone up to this weekend?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top