Broken

gothicsyn

Virgin
I only ever wrote one thing I was truly proud of, in darker times of my life so many years ago, but I like to share so.

As I Stand Before You A Broken Man
I See An Echo Of The Time We Had
What Was It I Got Wrong
Why Did It Have To End
My Faith Was Disillusioned
My Heart It Broke
As I stand Alone
I Hear The Blade It Calls
It's Edge Echoe's My Name
Whats A Moment's Pain
For An Eternity Of Release

As I Face The World Alone
I Stand By Myself
Alone
Hurt
Destroyed
I Shall Always Keep You With Me
Even In Death Your Memory Is With Me

Yea a lot of teen angst but probably the only time my feelings have ever made sense.

Welcome to the forum and glad to hear that your darker days are behind you. :)

Thanks for the welcome :) And yea they are mostly behind now, they are less dark and more moody or miserable depending on who you ask :D

Thanks for the welcome :) And yea they are mostly behind now, they are less dark and more moody or miserable depending on who you ask :D

I know a few who'd likely say the same of me. :cool: Stick around and write if you've a mind to do so. We have writing challenges and lots of resource material available on the main poetry page.

I do write alot and often, just not so much of it is so good, except my rp stuff, but I will dig around and see what I dare share, my imagination is as dark as my history so might be fun, been around a while just havent gotten around to getting my stuff up :)

I only ever wrote one thing I was truly proud of, in darker times of my life so many years ago, but I like to share so.

As I Stand Before You A Broken Man
I See An Echo Of The Time We Had
What Was It I Got Wrong
Why Did It Have To End
My Faith Was Disillusioned
My Heart It Broke
As I stand Alone
I Hear The Blade It Calls
It's Edge Echoe's My Name
Whats A Moment's Pain
For An Eternity Of Release

As I Face The World Alone
I Stand By Myself
Alone
Hurt
Destroyed
I Shall Always Keep You With Me
Even In Death Your Memory Is With Me

Yea a lot of teen angst but probably the only time my feelings have ever made sense.

Beautiful and tragic. Made me tear up. I'm glad to hear your no longer in the darkness. I find we all go there from time to time.

Back