Annonymous

neonlyte

Bailing Out
Joined
Apr 17, 2004
Posts
8,009
Anonymous

This thread is dedicated to giving replies to Anonymous whom asks you a question without realising there is no way to give them an answer.


Anonymous of USA
Re: JOY

There will be no part two. The story is finished though I may re-edit as a longer version at a future date. Thanks for your interest, comments and vote.


Thank you.

EDIT: Apologies for spelling mistake in thread title.
 
Last edited:
(Excellent thread, Neon)

Dear ANONYMOUS,

I'm afraid I can't cant comply with your request; in fact I believe it may be anatomically impossible.
 
Your tinfoil hat is slipping. Replace it at once. It's no fun rummaging around in your mind, none at all.
 
You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too.
 
Dranoel said:
You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too. You're stupid, too.

Feel better? :)
 
Dear anonymous:

Actually, that story is a work of fiction.

I remain happily married to one man. The fact that my story characters tend to enjoy sex with multiple male and female partners on the 50-yard-line during the Super Bowl halftime show really doesn't apply to me.

But thank you anyway.
 
tolyk said:
Feel better? :)
Only if the Anonymous that left me the feedback I was responding too actually reads this. Wasn't you, was it?
 
Dranoel said:
Only if the Anonymous that left me the feedback I was responding too actually reads this. Wasn't you, was it?

Nope, I only leave positive/helpful feedback. Besides, you are an amazing writer.
 
rgraham666 said:
Your tinfoil hat is slipping. Replace it at once. It's no fun rummaging around in your mind, none at all.
I cannot agree more.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
neonlyte said:
Bump for Og

Did you enjoy that?

Nothing I like better than a good bump. A grind is a useful addition.

This time I'm THANKING anonymous:

My latest Valentine's Day entry 'Hard and Soft' was finished in a hurry so that I could get it submitted before the closing date.

Anonymous sent feedback saying they liked my story and then pointed out politely that the male character changes names from Andy to Alan to Hugh. That preceded the PC pointing out the same error.

After using search/replace I have edited and resubmitted the story with a changed ending (thank you to Kanga40 for seeing the original one didn't fit). I HOPE the edited version will appear soon.

Og

Thank you, anonymous.
 
Dear anonymous:

I appreciate you reading my work, but have no idea what you said in your reply. Might I suggest typing or spelling lessons to go along with your highly sophisticated intellect.

P.S. After consulting several dictionaries, I've come to the conclusion that your two favorites words "biatch" and "camed" aren't part of the English language.

Happy Trolling,
Q_C
 
Quiet_Cool said:
Dear anonymous:

I appreciate you reading my work, but have no idea what you said in your reply. Might I suggest typing or spelling lessons to go along with your highly sophisticated intellect.

P.S. After consulting several dictionaries, I've come to the conclusion that your two favorites words "biatch" and "camed" aren't part of the English language.

Happy Trolling,
Q_C

ROFL
 
I went back and read the comments section of the last chapter, and was trying to figure out exactly where all these negative comments were that you referred to. While I saw a few people make hopeful suggestions, I saw nothing of a bashing nature. You are apparently only willing to accept comments of a worshipping and fawning nature. Perhaps you should take the public comment feature off your work.

Your little tantrum at the beginning of this chapter was way beyond childish, and smacked of someone getting a little full of herself. You're courageous and are going to do things your way no matter what the masses say? Wow! Big frigging deal, that's what we all do 'round these parts. That's why we're writing here for free, and why people are reading at the same price.

My free advice; Cut the tortured artiste crap. It's totally unbecoming someone with talent.

Your snit did not color my vote of your fine work, but did cut down the enjoyment level considerably.

Dear Anonymous,

To begin with, the comments I was refering to were not Public Comments. In case you hadn't noticed, there is a feature here allowing readers to contact an author directly through e-mailed feedback.
Second of all, who are you to call me childish? And to accuse me of being full of myself? It's one thing for people to give criticism. I have no problem with that. However, when people flood my box with e-mails about how I'm "out of line" and "had better fix my story, or else" I am well within my rights to get pissed. That is not criticism, it is simply rudeness, and there is no reason why I should have to tolerate it.
For someone accusing me of being full of myself, your comments are awfully pretentious, assuming that I was refering to negative criticism. Perhaps next time, rather than being an anonymous jerk, you could perhaps contact me and ask just what it was that pissed me off so much, instead of making assumptions.
As I've already stated, I really don't care about stepping on your toes or anyone else's. I won't tolerate being heckled by folks who can't handle a dose of reality. When you're paying for my work, then you can piss and moan as much as you like.
Thank you and have a nice day!

-B

Sorry, but I just really had to let that out.
 
Dear Anonymous,

No. It is not slanted.

Yours truly,

Yui
 
I must add one more -

Dear anonymous -

I'm glad that you feel:

"u r soo fuckinggg hott - i m sssso hard- wanna cyberrrrr?"

after reading my story.

Please get the fuck away from me. The restraining order is on the way.

Thank you.
 
yui said:
Dear Anonymous,

No. It is not slanted.

Yours truly,

Yui

Yui, thanks. That was LOL/ROTF/LMAO priceless.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:

--

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for the suggestion. However, the white "chick" is on the pill so she can't be impregnated by her black "stud".

Rumple Foreskin :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I would have edited your story had you not sent your request via "anonomous feedback."
 
This message contains feedback for: Dranoel
This feedback was sent by: fAR ABOVE AVERAGE lITEROTICA (OR OTHER SDITE) SUBMISSIONS.

Comments:

"STRIPED SHIRT"; oUTSTANDING WRITING. gOOD HUMOR, GOOD SEX, BUT OUTSTANDING USE OF LANGUAGE.

Ya yu rite gud to.
 
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for sharing. You are truly gross.

sincerely,
#L
 
Dear Anonymous,

I'm very glad to hear of your inability to get off on a story featuring the murder of a high school girl and the rape of her lover by an Underground cabal.

However, the fact that you were trying worries me on multiple levels.

Love, Lucifer_Carroll
 
Dear Anonymous - in UK
RE: SURPRISED

Pleased you enjoyed the story, thanks for voting.

I'm 'surprised' you saw the ending so early into the story, but at least you still read it through.

If there is to be a continuation it might be next year if I can't think of anything else to write.
 
Back
Top