Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooked up once with a guy that works for fedex and he fills in on vacations. The regular guys on vacation, so he just stopped by to give me his package! Sucked him off, swallowed his cum and off he went! hope he stops by tomorrow!
FedEx always delivers... guess you hope he cums by... Anyone feel like sucking me off?? Check out my profile here, at lush http://www.lushstories.com/fisherman6205 or at fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/1354302 and enjoy!! Share your pleasure by PM.
 
I have yet to experience my first cock, but is it just me or in the videos ive seen with a guy sucking cock, it always looks like the guy does a better job and enjoys sucking cock more than most women i see in videos. Or is it just me?
 
I have yet to experience my first cock, but is it just me or in the videos ive seen with a guy sucking cock, it always looks like the guy does a better job and enjoys sucking cock more than most women i see in videos. Or is it just me?

no, it is not just you. Think about, who knows better about what feels good on your cock, someone who has one or someone that doesn't have one.
 
Yesterday I sucked a beautiful 9" cock, somewhat unexpectedly. I received an email from someone I'd talked to once about hooking up, but then never did, and the opportunity was too good to pass up. I didn't have his old emails anymore, so I didn't remember exactly how big he was or anything, so it was a pleasant surprise when he got hard and rapidly extended so far. Suffice to say, when he was ready to pop, I took him in and swallowed every last drop of his hot, sweet cum.

I hope he emails again :)
 
Finally!... sucked two men off in the last couple of weeks

After having gone two whole years without another man's penis to drink from, I have finally managed to milk two gorgeous specimens, both within a week and a half.

The first guy I have been corresponding with on and off for the better part of those two years, through a certain web site. Unfortunately, it has always been difficult for us to arrange something, especially since we live at a bit of distance from each other. But finally we were able to synch our schedules, and I took the bus to his town, where he picked me up and took me to his flat. There, I proceeded to undress him, while staying clothed myself, which is how he wanted it.

It was quite nice to remove his pants, unleashing his substantial, *very* erect cock, which I wasted no time going down on. Over the course of nearly an hour, I stroked, licked, milked and generally enjoyed his cock and his body, rimming and tongue-fucking him occasionally. I was thrilled to the utter responsiveness of his manhood... how it would jerk with every lick or caress, and he would moan with the greatest pleasure.

I edged him repeatedly the entire time, which helped build him to what promised to be a powerful climax. In the end, I was down on my knees in front of him, deep-throating as much as possible, and then withdrew a little as he masturbated his cock shaft,poised the head of it at the edge of my lower lip, and said, "Open wide; I'm going to cum in your mouth." Which he proceeded to do, while I just let his semen fill it up. There was so much, I was afraid it would start spilling out, but fortunately he had emptied the last of his load, so I swallowed all of him.

Of course it was delicious, if somewhat 'thinner' than I expected... not as thick and creamy as some I've had... but I'm not complaining. We are already planning for the next time, which should be within about 10 or 12 days.

About a week and a half later, I got a message from another man I'd been communicating with for a few weeks. Turned out our schedules were right, so we arranged for me to go to his home, where he met me at the door and ushered me straight to the bedroom.

He'd told me to expect that he was somewhat hairier than I was accustomed to, but once I had undressed him, I found him to be only reasonable hairy, which actually turned me on even more. He was quite well built at 58 -- very masculine, with a beautifully-shaped, quite ample penis that was as hard and ready for action as I could desire.

This man, too, was incredibly responsive to everything I did, though he lay on his back most of the time while I, by turns, caressed his chest, belly and thighs, sucked and fondled his cock and testicles and licked his asshole, fucking it with my tongue as deeply as I could go. This seemed to drive him into paroxysms of pleasure.

I guess we went on only about 45 minutes this way, but once I'd worked my finger inside him and massaged his prostate gland for some time, he began to moan quite intensely, and I could taste the first emission from him... a lovely-flavored stream of pre-cum preparing the way for the sperm to follow. Very quickly he began moaning more intensely, gasping and crying out "Oh, yes... oh yes!" At once my mouth rapidly filled up with the nectar of his passion. It came so powerfully and copiously I had to pull my head back a little -- though keeping his cock in my mouth -- so I could manage to swallow what was there. It was a wonderously huge load, and this time the cum was quite thick and substantial, with that ever-so-slightly acidic aspect that I find so pleasing about male sex fluid. Amazingly, he was still cumming and my mouth filled completely up a second time. It was absolutely delightful to receive so much reward for my efforts, and to still be able to feel and taste it for such a long while afterwards.

When we had finished he lay back on the bed for a good five minutes or so, basking in the afterglow, while I fondled his body and his gradually slackening cock, and told him how much I enjoyed his manhood, how delicious I had found his semen, and how very much I wanted to eat it again as soon as possible.

So the long "drought" is over! I've been lucky to meet two nice men who I feel good with and trust, who are more than willing to share their seed with me. I will be meeting both again very soon, and of course I am looking quite forward to it. Will try to give more detailed reports next time.
 
Last edited:
I have never had the plessure of sucking a cock but have been curious to try. I have never been presented with the opportunity to as well. Would also like to have a guy suck my dick as well. Have been bi curious for awhile now, just need the right situation to cum along. Feel free to pm me if you want would like to discuss it.
 
Did it yesterday with a guy I met on craigslist. He had a cock ring on, so his prick was like a rock, and very thick. It was purple and throbbing, and drooling precum all over. We took turns sucking each other, then making out while I played with his tits. He was chubby, so his boobs were big and soft. I hadn't jerked off in a week, so I ended up spraying a MASSIVE load all over his tits. I don't think I've cum that much in a long time, his chest was literally covered. I stayed hard for a few minutes after I had cum too, my big cock resting on his cum-covered chest. He began shooting a couple of minutes later, as I jacked him off. It was so hot to watch that, his jizz-covered chest heaving as he grunted and gushed into my hand. Hopefully we can do it again soon. He had told me he was a big Lindsay Lohan fan, so I had several of her topless and cleavage pix on the pc for us to look at as we played, which got me so hot. It was like she was watching us! :) I was so horny after that I jerked off again after he left, and had an even stronger orgasm.
 
Last edited:
Did it yesterday with a guy I met on craigslist. He had a cock ring on, so his prick was like a rock, and very thick. It was purple and throbbing, and drooling precum all over. We took turns sucking each other, then making out while I played with his tits. He was chubby, so his boobs were big and soft. I hadn't jerked off in a week, so I ended up spraying a MASSIVE load all over his tits. I don't think I've cum that much in a long time, his chest was literally covered. I stayed hard for a few minutes after I had cum too, my big cock resting on his cum-covered chest. He began shooting a couple of minutes later, as I jacked him off. It was so hot to watch that, his jizz-covered chest heaving as he grunted and gushed into my hand. Hopefully we can do it again soon. He had told me he was a big Lindsay Lohan fan, so I had several of her topless and cleavage pix on the pc for us to look at as we played, which got me so hot. It was like she was watching us! :) I was so horny after that I jerked off again after he left, and had an even stronger orgasm.

Visited the local glory hole again last night. Friday nights are always good late night as guys hit the ABS after partying and want a good release before going home. I took my time getting ready and put on a new pink and black bustier with matching garters, black thigh highs and pink and black thong. I had been away from the gloryholes for weeks and needed some hard cock down my throat and to get my cock sucked too.

<snip>

I was a little nervous about the next step not wanting too much more contact. I was dressing when he stood up and he gave me a big hug and thanked me. He handed me his business card and said next time he wanted to take me home and have more fun with me. I think I just may have to give him a ring sometime and set up our next encounter and take my next step in my cock sucking adventures!

Very hot. Love the outfit you wore.

Two very exciting retelling of events. Thank you so much for sharing.

Smoothpetrous69, I agree with Adre. The description of your outfit was very sexy. Would love to see you capture that with a camera and share some day!

Everyone take care and have fun! Hugs, Jenna:kiss:
 
Spent most of the weekend with my bf's cock in my mouth or my ass. He was out of town for the past week and I had to welcome him home properly.
 
Cum soaked...

Had a first timer last night and damn was he full of cum! 19yo who had, or so he said, never been sucked by a male.. He was brought to me by a friend and I definitely owe her. A very respectible cock and more cum then I could handle. Ended up with half of it on my face..
 
It had always been my fantasy to suck a hung guy, and I finally got to do it today. Met up with this former military man, fit, muscular, and well hung. At least 8 inches. I sucked him slowly, feeling his cock grow and harden. I licked it, kissed it, worshipped it, before taking it down my throat. Eventually we 69ed, and he did the same to my cock (shorter, but thicker). We started to grind, and I just couldn't hold back. I came in his mouth, and he swallowed every drop. Then he got into a position where he coudl fuck my mouth. I took as much as I could until he exploded. His cum was salty, creamy, and I swallowed it all. When I took my mouth away, I saw cum coating his head and I licked it off, sucked him a bit more, eager to get every drop. Then I kissed up and down his whole lenght, and cradled his delicious cock against my face as it slowly went limp.
 
I had another delicious session with my suckbuddy today. He fingered my ass as we 69'ed, and it made me explode. I loved feeling him fuck my face and give me a big sticky load.
 
I got to suck (and fuck) cock 2 nights ago (I know... not exactly TODAY but whatever)! It was a drunken, strange situation...

I met up with my ex-girlfriend from like 5 years back for some drinks. She also happened to be with her new boyfriend--a studly, muscular mulatto guy who I guessed was packing some serious heat.

Now her and I had always fooled around with strapons and other toys, and she was well aware of my bisexuality. The one thing we had always wanted to do but never did was involve another man. We are still on good terms, but we haven't been physical since we broke up... until the other night!

After a LATE night of partying, I ended back at their studio apt. My ride had left me, and I thought it was against my better judgment to accept their invitation to crash at their place. Little did I know, I had made the best decision of my life!! Being a studio, there was only a bathroom that gave any privacy to the place. The bed was in one corner of the room, the kitchen in another, and the TV and couch in another.

Long story shorter, somehow (and I can't exactly remember as I was a bit over-served at the bar) an invitation was extended to me to join them on the massive king-sized bed. She immediately came on to me and began groping and stripping me down while her boyfriend watched. Next thing I know, as she is making out with me I am getting my cock sucked by HIM!! This continued, I suspect, for a while until we were all 3 naked and fondling each other. Oh and the guess I made about his dick... I was right on the money. He was quite impressive!

I got over the insecurity fairly quickly that this massive thing was now impaling my ex on a regular basis. Her and I double-teamed his cock with our mouths until he fired off round one on her tits. I was obliged to clean up the mess with my tongue! He quickly returned the favor, but before he let me finish, he had me flipped over on my stomach eating my asshole with enthusiasm. The ex pulled out some lube and spread it onto my ass and his cock and guided it into place. He pulled me up on all fours and proceeded to fuck me silly while she sucked my cock dry. I came hard into her mouth, but he didn't stop! She shared with me what I had just given her in a passionate kiss. He thrust deep into me one last time, then he pulled out and blew another load in and around my gaping hole. He rounded up everything that didn't make it in with the head of his dick and shoved it back in, fucking me a bit more until we were all spent.

Afterward, we recharged with another drink and then proceeded to double-team her. Taking turns filling all 3 of her holes (always 2 at a time) until she collapsed, shaking uncontrollably. When she was through, he and I started at it again, fucking and sucking each other while she watched and gently massaged her tits and pussy until we were all through. This was perhaps THE most amazing night of my life--save for the fact that even though I am invited back any time, the next morning was terribly awkward. You bet I'm going back, hopefully we'll all be more comfortable with the situation this time around. And God only knows what that could lead to!!

That was a hot night for you. I enjoyed your description of everything
 
fantasy of more than 1

bi curious male that has experimented and found that I love sucking cock and being sucked at the same time. What I hope is to have at least 4 guys so my hands would stroke some at the same time. I think deep down we all share some fantasy, whether it is group, outdoor sex as people watch then join in, voyeurism and just plain hot sex.
 
Someone suggested the adam4adam site, so I joined. I'm meeting someone tomorrow morning. I'll let you all know how it goes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top