Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed, I went round to my friends place & assumed the position in their bedroom. I then took both of their cocks into my mouth & sucked them for a good five minutes. The first was removed & repositioned in my ass & I sucked the other one until they both filled me up. Very tasty & filling. Yum!
 
Not yet...

But I'm about to in 30 minutes. A 7 in her with a hot PA piercing. Mmmmmmm...can hardly wait!
 
Yes

Sure did ...alittle afternoon delight with what is going to be a fairly regular thing. He is very hot and has a body and cock that make me insane with lust.Just hope I keep him a very happy top.
 
I might be this afternoon if my buddy is able to make it over. If not I'm open to finding another....
 
I'm trying to seduce my cousin whom i believe is still in the closet. But i want to suck him off so bad any advice?
 
Maybe...

I'm trying to seduce my cousin whom i believe is still in the closet. But i want to suck him off so bad any advice?

If you can talk him into watching some porn with you, it could give some opportunities to get into mutual masturbation, which can lead to...
 
mmm thanks guys just the thought of it is making my mouth water. Ill definitely be putting on some hard porn. Im just trying to get a taste;)
Trimjob69: I wish I was your cousin that way this could be much easier
 
My ex came round with a little red lace valentine negligee, I wore it for him with my red fishnet stockings and sucked his soft cock until he was almost ready to cum. As soon as he was on the verge I stopped sucking him and sat him on my sofa while I stripped for him and then have him a lap dance. Eventually his lust got the best of him and he stopped me moving, grabbed my hips and sat me down on his cock. I rode him hard and fast until he couldn't hold on and cum in my ass. After that I stood up and let a little spunk drip onto his hard cock before I sucked him off and cleaned his juice off his prick. He didn't go soft like usual he just got more horny and then a little forceful and fucked my face. Tonight I'm going to wear the same outfit for my boyfriend with hopefully the same effect.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Stayed at my boyfriends last night and started a long valentines night on my knees sucking his cock and then on his bed with my head hanging over the edge while he used my mouth. I spent most of the night pleasing my man before we fell asleep for a couple of hours. I woke up this morning to his hard cock sliding between my ass cheeks, so after teasing him with my ass I rolled over and sucked his cock. First cum of the day.
 
Break from work

I was on a break from work and had the time to head over to my "friends " house. We had been teasing each other all morning on the computer. I walked in, got naked in a hurry and proceeded to lie down in a 69 with him. He was alternating between sucking my cock and licking my ass. Eventually he pulled away and i got to concentrate just on his cock. He did not last long and i soon had a nice mouth full of cum. After a few minutes, he returned the favour and then fed me my cum direct from his mouth. i may have to do that again soon.
 
Yesterday , most all day:) . Kinda cool so we stayed inside. Needless to say, the kink needle seems to spike higher and faster when we play inside.
 
Yes

I had a very sexually active weekend. No sense being polite about it ....I was a complete cock worshipping whore ...faggot ...cum slut ...bottom bitch or any other such sexually decandant term one wishes to use. I fully admit I showed no restraint and just let my sexual appetites run wild. I have a very strong sex drive but I do generally keep it under a semblence of control and restraint...but once and while ..well things get beyond my control and pure sexual lust takes over. And yeah I loved it. Felt good to just be a man slut and throw all inhibition to the wind. To several Men that were at the Portland BathHouse (you know which one ) and to one particular Top ..Thank You and just hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. And don't lie I know at least one of you got video from your phone at the sofa area by the showers. See ya next weekend guys. I may be leashed ...or unleashed.:devil::heart::kiss::caning:
 
I've had a busy couple of days so unfortunately today is pussy only, I'm on a cock detox until tomorrow evening.
 
I have been very interested in this subject, if I could hook up with a t-girl right now I would love to suck on her big clit until she would cum in my mouth. MMMMMM delicious.:heart:
 
I had an incredible dream, where i was shopping in the store and beautiful woman and I were talking, she convinced me to follow her back to work at a massage place nearby. I went in and just walking around I knew the place was entirely for sex. Traps and women working together wearing the sexiest of outfits walking guys into rooms. I followed her back and she told me to fill out the forms where i agreed to either pay or provide the same service I received to another. Resulting in the most incredible blowjob when then resulted in the wall next to me having two hoes pop open with very different dicks glory hole style.
I slept for awhile longer and it was difficult to wake up...
 
Yes! Before work this morning I went to the gym. I am usually the only guy there in the morning when I go, it is all women (which is awesome by me!). Anyway, after running a few miles on the treadmill and doing my weights I hit the sauna. I couple of minutes later I heard the locker room door open and then the sauna. It was a buddy of mine from the gym that I have flirted with in the past. After some small talk I just got bold (I was pretty horny) I just offered to suck him off. I knew we would have heard anybody else come into the locker room. He didn't turn me down. His cock was hard in just a minute or so and I went to work. It was hot and tasty. Within a couple of minutes he was groaning and pushing himself towards me. He warned me to stop when he was about to cum but I kept going until he blew in my mouth.

He left a minute or so later, I think he was embarrassed. Hope to see him again soon. I stayed in there for awhile and jacked off before I showered up for work.
 
Yes I did!! Just this morning I gave a blowjob to yet another friend of my regular feeder Larry. He knows a lot of guys who are married the same as both he and I are, and who also like getting serviced by a willing, warm mouth. I've volunteered to provide the mouth if he would supply the cocks to put in my mouth. So far, I've sucked off a total of four of his friends. One of them he brought with him to one of our sessions and I blew them both. Larry took pictures of me sucking their cocks. I'm becoming such a cock slut!! I LOVE IT!!!

Would love to see the pictures! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top