Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yessss

Yesterday pm, I was going into town and a CL guy from a year ago texts me and said okay, Im ready, can u come over. I went over and walked in, good looking guy, mid 50s, he says..well you said you would teach me...I said not much time, pull your pants down and sit on the couch. He had sent me a pic before and it was uncut. He was soft and yes, uncut with lots of foreskin. I sucked him into my mouth, clean smelling and took him in all the way. He started to get hard and I tongued the fskin and was in cocksuckin' bliss. When fully erect he was about 6" and just went deep enough to go into my throat, very nice. I worked on the head and then he started pumping and I had a time of it keeping up with his rhythm. I stopped once and gobbled on his balls, large and got him moaning loudly. He took a good while, but I finished him off and he came a decent amount, I swirled it around to get a good taste and it was f'in good. He was rubbing my back so I kissed his balls and nuzzled and sucked his cock softly for a while. He said he would contact me when he can. Very good time, he said it was the best BJ he had ever had, like a lot of guys say who have only had head from people who don't enjoy the art of cocksucking...

i am happy to say yes i have , i had an old friend stay over last night ,we had a couple of drinks so he couldnt drive home so i put him in the spare room ,
well i made tea and took him a cup in bed this morning and woke him up and sitting on the bed in my nightie i said good morning and he smiled up at me and sat up and the duvet fell away and i saw he had slept naked and i stroked his chest hair with my fingers and worked my way down his body and pulled the duvet all the way down and lightly touched his cock and thought what the hell and wrapped my hand round it and began stroking it and then turning round i knelt over him and put my lips to the tip and kissed it and putting out my tongue i licked it and then took him in my mouth and began to suck, i took my time and sucked slowly and greedily until i sensed he was close and i began to bob my head up and down on his cock ,all the while sucking and stroking the base until he put a hand on the back of my head and gently pushed me down on him and he exploded in my mouth giving me a lovely thick load of cum for breakfast , i let his cock go soft in my mouth and then after giving it a kiss i got up and left the room .

I'm not attracted to men, but I do enjoy reading the posts here (and admit to getting a good semi to reading some too! A close female friend admits to picking-up some great tips here!). Thanks for sharing guys

Its been a year today since I sucked my one and only cock. I still have the desire to do it more and want to suck to completion. I know its dangerous but I want to taste someone else's cum. I still want to experience a cock in my ass and am willing to take it bareback if needed.

No wishing I had a thick hard shaft to have my lips around while he spews his cum down my throat and the second load on my face

Wow...

I don't post often, but what an experience I had today.
Working from home on a slow day, so I put on my fishnets, panties, sexy top, make-up and wig, and posted on CL hoping to suck some cock. Well, one of the answers came from a 28 y/o married black male needing head. Gave him my address and he came over....
He was well built, his wife doesn't suck him, and he needed a BJ..perfect for me...he loved my shape, my feminine build, my blonde wig, so I got on my knees and began. He was about 8" and nice and thick...
We moved to the bed, and I worshipped that cock and his balls for 30 minutes until he gave me two mouthfuls of cum...well, I laid next to him, he stroked my hair...and soon I began sucking him again.
He got soooo hard again, and this time he lasted about 15 minutes before he shot another load down my throat...
Well, after that he stayed hard still! He rolled me over, pulled down my panties, and rubbed that cock against my "pussy" while he stroked it...until he shot another big load all over my ass. I got as much as I could with my fingers and ate his seed...
What a stud...when I'm back in town to work I will see him again fior sure. I wish I had a real pussy to give him.
Will be in Indianapolis next week...if anyone wants to see a sissy for fun!

I don't post often, but what an experience I had today.
Working from home on a slow day, so I put on my fishnets, panties, sexy top, make-up and wig, and posted on CL hoping to suck some cock. Well, one of the answers came from a 28 y/o married black male needing head. Gave him my address and he came over....
He was well built, his wife doesn't suck him, and he needed a BJ..perfect for me...he loved my shape, my feminine build, my blonde wig, so I got on my knees and began. He was about 8" and nice and thick...
We moved to the bed, and I worshipped that cock and his balls for 30 minutes until he gave me two mouthfuls of cum...well, I laid next to him, he stroked my hair...and soon I began sucking him again.
He got soooo hard again, and this time he lasted about 15 minutes before he shot another load down my throat...
Well, after that he stayed hard still! He rolled me over, pulled down my panties, and rubbed that cock against my "pussy" while he stroked it...until he shot another big load all over my ass. I got as much as I could with my fingers and ate his seed...
What a stud...when I'm back in town to work I will see him again fior sure. I wish I had a real pussy to give him.
Will be in Indianapolis next week...if anyone wants to see a sissy for fun!

Why does Indianapolis have to be so far away. You're very lucky Charlotte.

This morning I was in a sex shop with video booths. Sucked a cock through a glory hole. Only one unfortunately.

Met up with a guy on a recommendation from someone and I wasn't disappointed. He was tall hard and 50! We spent the weekend in my bed sucking and fucking.

mmm....feed me

I finally got a mouthful again last night! Met up with a guy from CL. After barely closing the door I was on my knees helping him take his shorts off to free the beast! I spent our time together on my knees sucking and licking, all to get the thick creamy reward at the end! I felt like so naughty being on my knees pleasing a guy...man was it fun and hot to bring him so much pleasure...and swallow his load!
I love that! Being on my knees in a livingroom...i have my mouth wrapped around your hard penis. Feed me....

yes i have ,just , a friend popped in for coffee and he kept saying he liked what i was wearing and how sexy i looked and i noticed he was getting hard and i just did what comes naturally and sank to my knees and took out his cock and after stroking him for a while i sucked happily on his lovely hard cock until he rewarded me with a lovely huge load of cum which i swallowed happily after which i kissed his cock and he zipped up and patting me on the head he left leaving me licking my lips and smiling ,the perfect start to my day.

not yet, but I plan too later, and not just suck his cock I have other things planned too mwah ha ha haaaaaaa. im feeling well horny today :)

Sucked my fella off late last night in bed as he finger fucked my tight little arse. Loved having his fingers inside me as my mouth worked on his big hard dick.

May as well start off with a BANG! Met a guy for drinks after work via Squirt and we wound up a little tipsy and me on my knees in the alley behind his house. His cock was so perfect; not too big, not too small, thick and veiny with big, shaved balls and a fat head. He fucked my mouth and throat stroking my head and talking dirty while I fisted my own cock and he came in several fast spurts. Best part? I'd come in my hand and he licked it up and we kissed passionately with our come in our mouths......

Then we went inside and I devoured his ass and fucked him and he was nice enough to return the favor.

May as well start off with a BANG! Met a guy for drinks after work via Squirt and we wound up a little tipsy and me on my knees in the alley behind his house. His cock was so perfect; not too big, not too small, thick and veiny with big, shaved balls and a fat head. He fucked my mouth and throat stroking my head and talking dirty while I fisted my own cock and he came in several fast spurts. Best part? I'd come in my hand and he licked it up and we kissed passionately with our come in our mouths......

Then we went inside and I devoured his ass and fucked him and he was nice enough to return the favor.

Great story. You're very lucky.

I have yet to suck my first......... GF is away for two weeks, could be time I did that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back