ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
hybirdx said:
That, was mean...

And here I thought I was going to wish you a happy birthday (regardless of my birthday wishes being late.)

Oh come on ... Name one PC game that ya have played ...
*Tackle Glomps Hy & attaches a collar on him*

See my pressie from Hy ... *pets him* :devil:

The GrandMage said:
The Undead! No!

*Casts Turn Undead*

Ya know I originally read this wrong ... Though Gm said that Cats turned Undead ...
That spell only works on zombies, ghouls & things like that ... Not Vampire ... :p

You read it 'cats' too, huh?

and she's right, it dosn't work on vampires. I know. I have a lvl 20 character who's taken a vow of poverty, a vow of non-violence, a vow of peace and I'm sure some other vow I can't recall. I'm not allowed to own any worldly possessions, in-cluding weaponry or armor, and I'm also not allowed to deal damage other than subdual to anything living. I can turn undead like...holy cow, but I can't even squish a fly or all of my everything goes down.

People would have a hard time hitting me though. My AC is like, 30 summin and because of my vow of peace I radiate an aura of peace so anyone within 20 or so feet of me just...feels disinclined to fight.

man i have a controlling Girl Friend she is trying to make it to wear i can only go on my comp for an hour a day

Arc da Rat said:
Oh come on ... Name one PC game that ya have played ...
*Tackle Glomps Hy & attaches a collar on him*

See my pressie from Hy ... *pets him* :devil:
I used to play Ragnarok Onli- gah! Not the collar, anything but the colar!

Alright then, that's it little miss "I'm a Vampire"!

*Pulls of his d10, and changes wardrobe.*

Okay, there? Yes, there. Alright!
I think I'm ready for a little Diablerie.

*Is so freakin' evil.*

DC ~ If I remember correctly Lauren lives in Portugal ... But I could be wrong ... *shrugs*

The GrandMage said:
Alright then, that's it little miss "I'm a Vampire"!

*Pulls of his d10, and changes wardrobe.*

Okay, there? Yes, there. Alright!
I think I'm ready for a little Diablerie.

*Is so freakin' evil.*

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Just what are ya talking about GM?

*Switches back to the d20 system*

I was referencing a d10 vampire game, where Diablerie is the consumption of the entirety of another vampire.

But it seems I'm just far too nerdy for the likes of you.

*Racks up 150 RPG Nerd Experience Points*

DC ~ he is talking about a paper & dice RPG ...

Diablerie, D10 system ... Hmm ... A vampire that lives off of vampires ... I think ya'll like Trinity Blood ... It's an anime ...

hybirdx said:
I used to play Ragnarok Onli- gah! Not the collar, anything but the colar!

That doesn't count ... I has to be a game that ya have to install in yer computer w/ some kind of form of media ... Not DL-ed off the net ...

*Pets Hy on the head*

:p

Go arc go tortur him

and i know for a fact Hy has never played a comp game from a disck just ones he dounloaded

DragonsCurse said:
O so like dnd

...First off, what you said should look like this:
"Oh, so it's like D&D?"

And second, my textually challenged compatriot, it is indeed. Except it uses the White Wolf system, which is 10d10 based, while D&D is (mostly) d20 based.
For my soul exists within my dice, and it is with them I experience the world.

*Needs his d3 to play Rock, Paper, Scissors.*

The GrandMage said:
*Switches back to the d20 system*

I was referencing a d10 vampire game, where Diablerie is the consumption of the entirety of another vampire.

But it seems I'm just far too nerdy for the likes of you.

*Racks up 150 RPG Nerd Experience Points*

I understood what he was talking about.

oh shit!

*wanders off to go get some therapy*

Arc da Rat said:
That doesn't count ... I has to be a game that ya have to install in yer computer w/ some kind of form of media ... Not DL-ed off the net ...

*Pets Hy on the head*

:p
You know how much that game cost per month?! It counts! I'm not dumb enough to pay for a cd, only to install it and be forced to pay for additional junk! If I'm gonna pay for something monthly, it better be downloadable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back