Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, no. No you didn't.

I gather he's making one now, though. On me, anyway.

You're so cute. :)

I haven't heard anything from him. Blech. On another note, I invited you to our super secret facebook group. It really is secret, so safe. :)

I haven't heard anything from him. Blech. On another note, I invited you to our super secret facebook group. It really is secret, so safe. :)

There's even a secret handshake that results in a hand-print. :devil:

Okay, I made that last part up. ;)

I saw it, and thank you. :) Just been a tad bit reluctant since I introduced myself as Jen and my facebook account is in my real name. I'm just being a bit silly about it. It's a "have to take a deep breath first" sort of thing. :rolleyes:

I'd wait a few more days to make a final judgment, but I think it's his loss. If our table at that coffee place had been a survivor island, I'd have voted him off first, if you know what I mean. :cool:

I saw it, and thank you. :) Just been a tad bit reluctant since I introduced myself as Jen and my facebook account is in my real name. I'm just being a bit silly about it. It's a "have to take a deep breath first" sort of thing. :rolleyes:

I'd wait a few more days to make a final judgment, but I think it's his loss. If our table at that coffee place had been a survivor island, I'd have voted him off first, if you know what I mean. :cool:

Mmmmm. A naked Jen alone on an island with me... that how you turn a desert island into a dessert island... Yum! :D

Honey, you have no idea just how quickly that ice cream would melt! :devil:

We're talking STEAM, baby! :eek:

Butbutbut... I can't lick steam. :(

Then again, ice cream condensation slowly collecting on your skin, forming little droplets... :devil:

I need music before I crack :(

starting with meredith brooks bitch and then Mi vida loca and then we'll see where it leads after that. Nothing to soft, my soul needs to fly with the music. Maybe some kick ass guitar would work.

It's my mom's birthday today and I'm trying to think of what I can do to show her how much I love her.

For the first time, I can honestly say I don't have a clue.

Butbutbut... I can't lick steam. :(

Then again, ice cream condensation slowly collecting on your skin, forming little droplets... :devil:

It would be like one of those old monster movies: Jen-Pop vs. Suzy-sicle. Slurp! :D

It's my mom's birthday today and I'm trying to think of what I can do to show her how much I love her.

For the first time, I can honestly say I don't have a clue.

I think your mom would really appreciate you posting some neked pictures. Mom's love that kind of thing, you know. Come on - show mom how much you care. NOTHING say "care" like full frontal nudity! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back