Creative musings

missswannie

Literotica Guru
Flowing on from the black and white thread, I decided I would start a new thread where my creative musings might find a place. I like to play with depth of field and meanings, or sometimes what I don't show. That's not to say that sometimes an immediate need to express might take over. It's heading on winter in Oz so less time on the beach and more warm time to think.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Flowing on from the black and white thread, I decided I would start a new thread where my creative musings might find a place. I like to play with depth of field and meanings, or sometimes what I don't show. That's not to say that sometimes an immediate need to express might take over. It's heading on winter in Oz so less time on the beach and more warm time to think.

Very beautiful and artistic :rose:

That is a very interesting *side* of your story :devil: :rose:

skin tones versus white towels.
Lucky I am coming off a long summer so no tan lines to confuse it

Last edited:
Your focal point is between your legs in the first one, you contrasted the view out. Would love to see the original in your full glory. I wonder if we would get the fur or the smooth?

I love the creative space you have made for yourself, and such a beautiful image to kick it off :rose:

Artistically beautiful. Your body is alive and seductive, and the light reveals you in all your sensuality and beauty. Hidden but revealed is best. :heart:

Sorry about summer leaving you, it's beach time for me!

OK take two, uploads are strange.
White towels and skin tones. Post summer Aussie tan lines - not

https://i.imgur.com/46cECKv.jpg

I am pleased you decided to start your own thread and have a couple of ‘cheeky’ photos to start with. I am looking forward to seeing how you continue.

Nice start

Keep posting pics of that fine, round butt you got on you and you are liable to see some creative musings cum out of me.......:D

Thanks for sharing.....and........nice ass.....!!!!:heart::heart:

Sure love the way you present those curves!

ahem ... tan lines can be nice to look at *whistles innocently*

I try to even out any that creep in

Your focal point is between your legs in the first one, you contrasted the view out. Would love to see the original in your full glory. I wonder if we would get the fur or the smooth?

That was the focal point or points, but you will have to use your imagination as to what you might see. What do you think you can see?

Artistically beautiful. Your body is alive and seductive, and the light reveals you in all your sensuality and beauty. Hidden but revealed is best. :heart:

Sorry about summer leaving you, it's beach time for me!

Short mild winter on this side of the world, but I can go north and find a bit of sun when I need to thaw out a bit.

I am pleased you decided to start your own thread and have a couple of ‘cheeky’ photos to start with. I am looking forward to seeing how you continue.

Thank you for your advice in the other thread. I'm looking forward to you seeing.
Excellent shots - love the black and white.

Thank you. I like black and white for contrasts and reducing distractions. I won't always use it but depends on what message I might want to portray as to which format I use.

Keep posting pics of that fine, round butt you got on you and you are liable to see some creative musings cum out of me.......:D

Thanks for sharing.....and........nice ass.....!!!!:heart::heart:

If I have provoked that out of you then excellent, plenty of canvas for you.

Sure love the way you present those curves!

No shortage of curves back there

Very artistic! You definitely have a talent for drawing the eye to great focus. I look forward to everything your talent brings to our attention.

Back