Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

I don’t want to sleep. I want nothing more than to be awake when he is, continue chatting, feeling his words wash over me like a torrential Pacific Northwest rain storm. The kind with huge, wet drops that soak your clothes through and you want to stand out in and let it freeze you so you feel it even when you strip out of the sopping garments.

I have to sleep, though... because when morning comes I am greeted by his thoughts of me while I dreamt of him. Wild, fantastical dreams. Dreams can come true, right?

Great pics and welcome to Lit. I think if you continue posting pics like these then many guys and girls dreams here will come true.

Looks like you have a enticing body, can't you train husband to satisfy your needs?

I don’t want to sleep. I want nothing more than to be awake when he is, continue chatting, feeling his words wash over me like a torrential Pacific Northwest rain storm. The kind with huge, wet drops that soak your clothes through and you want to stand out in and let it freeze you so you feel it even when you strip out of the sopping garments.

I have to sleep, though... because when morning comes I am greeted by his thoughts of me while I dreamt of him. Wild, fantastical dreams. Dreams can come true, right?
Am looking forward to reading more by you, and seeing more of you..

Nice photo!! Hopefully all your dreams come true!!

Last edited:

I love peeking cheeks especially when bent over my knee like that. A good position to raise that hem and give those cheeks a nice pink glow.

Night dreams are always good especially if you wake lying in a sticky mess. :D

Indeed they do. Love the way you post these musings and you express yourself with words extremely well. And your ass is a dream come true.:devil::kiss:

Reminiscing

I can’t get her out of my head tonight. The way her dark curls loose their grip behind her ear and fall into her face at times. Her searing olive skin with its intoxicating scent. Her little turned up nose. She’s so beautiful and I’m 19 again. I want to kiss her while we sit on the sofa in my apartment, the electricity between us is palpable. I don’t know how to start, and then she’s there, her hand on my face, turning it toward hers and she kisses me. A perfect kiss. A kiss books are writen about. I shiver thinking about her hands. Those delicate hands nimbly removing my clothes as I fumble with her’s. I want to see her. Touch her. Taste her again.

Edit: 2/23/22 - removed picture

Last edited:
I can’t get her out of my head tonight. The way her dark curls loose their grip behind her ear and fall into her face at times. Her searing olive skin with its intoxicating scent. Her little turned up nose. She’s so beautiful and I’m 19 again. I want to kiss her while we sit on the sofa in my apartment, the electricity between us is palpable. I don’t know how to start, and then she’s there, her hand on my face, turning it toward hers and she kisses me. A perfect kiss. A kiss books are writen about. I shiver thinking about her hands. Those delicate hands nimbly removing my clothes as I fumble with her’s. I want to see her. Touch her. Taste her again.

With pictures like these, I bet he is thinking exactly that to himself!

Mmmmm nice, touch her for me!! Like to touch you!! Love the photo! Nice breasts!! Mmmmmm

Reading comprehension

I know that we are all in a rush to see the young lady's visual offerings and that we may not (at least in my case) have not much blood left in our skulls thereafter, but it is important (I think) to read the story that precedes it.

My dear Moochie, I envy any person, man or woman, lucky enough to feel your lips on theirs.

Hope that we get to learn more about your lovely sapphic tryst!

Last edited:
I know that we are all in a rush to see the young lady's visual offerings and that we may not (at least in my case) have not much blood left in our skulls thereafter, but it is important (I think) to read the story that precedes it.

My dear Moochie, I envy any person, man or woman, lucky enough to feel your lips on theirs.

Hope that we get to learn more about your lovely sapphic tryst!

I did read it. I based my comments off her posting as a whole, not one isolated story. Is it possible that I misunderstood it? Yes. Should you assume your understanding was correct? No.

I love peeking cheeks especially when bent over my knee like that. A good position to raise that hem and give those cheeks a nice pink glow.

Night dreams are always good especially if you wake lying in a sticky mess. :D

*Bends just a bit further over*

The PNW is bathed in glorious sunshine this morning the kind that brings warmth to your body, filling you with positivity, the knowledge that he is thinking about you as you do him. His mind unable to focus at work, distracted by thoughts of you, your sensual words, wishing for another interaction

Wow...fantastic thread. Both the musings and pictures are outstanding.

*Bends just a bit further over*

Raises you hem higher, alternates between a spank on each cheek, and my fingers sliding between them and then spread the wetness over your cheeks before the next spank.

Although I do hope that he is thinking of me (and I happen to know for a fact he is since I just had a confirmation on that front), I was thinking of another in this post... quite the lovely with sweetness oozing from her every pore.

Lovely and luscious and nicely written.

Mmmmm nice, touch her for me!! Like to touch you!! Love the photo! Nice breasts!! Mmmmmm

I will in my memories, but sadly she is far gone now; achieving her dreams and kicking ass at it, too.

Thanks for the compliments!

Back