The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver-tongued devil... :rolleyes:

Am I the only person who thinks that the word "wimple" sounds rude? Surely the church could have chosen something a little less... provocative...?

Dentist reckons 18 month to 2 years. Thankfully, children's dental treatment in the UK is free. Sadly, the same can't be said for the orthodontic sports mouthguard I have to buy so he can still play rugby.

I'm in the wrong business... :rolleyes:

The mouth is where the money is. :D

Alright, ladies. Put on your pants because I'm about to charm them off of you.

How is everyone this evening?
You assume we'll be able to find our pants. This is, after all, the Naked Party. ;)

I'm doing well - baking and writing. I love when the muse slaps me upside the head.

Am I the only person who thinks that the word "wimple" sounds rude? Surely the church could have chosen something a little less... provocative...?

Dentist reckons 18 month to 2 years. Thankfully, children's dental treatment in the UK is free. Sadly, the same can't be said for the orthodontic sports mouthguard I have to buy so he can still play rugby.

I'm in the wrong business... :rolleyes:
Because "wimple" rhymes with "dimple?"

Yeah, that's just a bit longer than my dentist forecast for me. Sadly, it looks like I'll be going to the two-year mark. As long as I get them off before my niece's wedding, I'll be happy. Well, I wanted them off before the big theatre party in April, but that isn't happening. :(

Baby, we're all in the wrong business. ;)

Where have I heard that before... ?

There speaks the voice of experience... ;)

<yanks Tx out>

Because "wimple" rhymes with "dimple?"

Yeah, that's just a bit longer than my dentist forecast for me. Sadly, it looks like I'll be going to the two-year mark. As long as I get them off before my niece's wedding, I'll be happy. Well, I wanted them off before the big theatre party in April, but that isn't happening. :(

Baby, we're all in the wrong business. ;)

Where have I heard that before... ?

Ain't that the truth... :rolleyes:

My biryani kicked ass, by the way. Shop-bought naan, but I can live with that.

I feel like a Guinness...

In which case, Anna, can I ask you to pick up my pencil? I dropped it behind you, I think.
Oh, you're cute. I haven't fallen for that one in quite a while. ;)

My biryani kicked ass, by the way. Shop-bought naan, but I can live with that.

I feel like a Guinness...
Funny, you don't look like a Guinness!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I've got half a can left from the cake which is now cooling.

It's a chocolate Guinness cake. Normally I make it as a layer cake, but decided to go for a single layer and a few cupcakes this time. I'll have to add my recipe to the AH cookbook.

Your biryani sounded great too. I've got a friend who has us over for dinner from time to time, and regularly sends us home with leftovers. Her samosas are heavenly.

It's a chocolate Guinness cake. Normally I make it as a layer cake, but decided to go for a single layer and a few cupcakes this time. I'll have to add my recipe to the AH cookbook.

Your biryani sounded great too. I've got a friend who has us over for dinner from time to time, and regularly sends us home with leftovers. Her samosas are heavenly.

Ooooh, yes please... That sounds dreamy. I <3 Guinness very much. And chocolate.

Yay for samosas!

What a nice idea. But, as one might guess, there's a problem.
'Curry' (as in highly spiced) food does me no favours, but I'll wolf that cake down any time, thank you!

Alright, ladies. Put on your pants because I'm about to charm them off of you.

How is everyone this evening?

I'm waiting. :rolleyes:

I got the impression that they may be a bit busy in the bathroom after Steve had a splash in the tub. They were wearing Mae Wests and scuba tanks when I last saw it.

I'm going to fire the lot of them.

I understand and I can appreciate that, too. :)

Thank you.

I can almost hear the voice of Malificent (Elenor Audley) saying that.
Without a hint of emotion on the flawless face.
:)
She's my hero.

Evening all! Rolf, got anything chocolate over there? I'm craving some chocolate and we have none in the house. :( *sigh* First world problems.

Evening all! Rolf, got anything chocolate over there? I'm craving some chocolate and we have none in the house. :( *sigh* First world problems.

I bought a bar of chocolate which I secreted in the cupboard the other day but Piglet found it and brought it out to share with all our guests at the rugby!

:eek: we have reached the torrid situation when the only tea in the house is decaffeinated teabags. Put the Keurig on, someone, I need something to keep me going. I'm praying the little shop has finally got my tea order in today.

I bought a bar of chocolate which I secreted in the cupboard the other day but Piglet found it and brought it out to share with all our guests at the rugby!

:eek: we have reached the torrid situation when the only tea in the house is decaffeinated teabags. Put the Keurig on, someone, I need something to keep me going. I'm praying the little shop has finally got my tea order in today.

Did I get that right: DECAF - tea in bags ?
Great Heavens - what will happen next? the sky falling on our heads ?
What a ghastly thought. I recommend you burn them (unless medically prescribed, perhaps). Say 600 degrees for ten minutes ?

Take a look to the right, Madam. You'll see a fairly decent cup of Dutch coffee is prepared for you. :)

Did I get that right: DECAF - tea in bags ?
Great Heavens - what will happen next? the sky falling on our heads ?
What a ghastly thought. I recommend you burn them (unless medically prescribed, perhaps). Say 600 degrees for ten minutes ?

Take a look to the right, Madam. You'll see a fairly decent cup of Dutch coffee is prepared for you. :)

Oh thank you! Saved my life. My wifi cafe is shut too! :eek:, so I couldn't get a fix in there and had to go round the shops wild-eyed and uncaffeinated.

Must Get Tea! LOL.

Oh thank you! Saved my life. My wifi cafe is shut too! :eek:, so I couldn't get a fix in there and had to go round the shops wild-eyed and uncaffeinated.

Must Get Tea! LOL.

Ten years ago I would never have touched coffee...now I'm on my second of the day...ho hum.

Ten years ago I would never have touched coffee...now I'm on my second of the day...ho hum.

I used to be able to drink lots, but now if I have more than two, I'm totally wired up for sound.

I'm just having my first one. You better not have another if you're on your second!

How's the writing going?

I used to be able to drink lots, but now if I have more than two, I'm totally wired up for sound.

I'm just having my first one. You better not have another if you're on your second!

How's the writing going?

Oh, no worries - after this it's strictly decaf, lol.

Going well thanks - I have at least three projects on the go right now (writing that is), but there's always time for the naked party :D

Oh, no worries - after this it's strictly decaf, lol.

Going well thanks - I have at least three projects on the go right now (writing that is), but there's always time for the naked party :D

That's good! The bookshelf is doing its job. They are very beautiful leather bindings you've got there. ;)

Shall I put a decaf on for you? I am swimming in decaf here, and longing for some real tea, LOL. Or I have some hot chocolate somewhere :devil:.

I just submitted the next chapter of the torrid werewolf saga! So good to be working on it again after the enforced break. So grateful to my new editor for braving naughty Chapt. 5.

:rose: for Bramblethorn, brave new editor.

That's good! The bookshelf is doing its job. They are very beautiful leather bindings you've got there. ;)

Shall I put a decaf on for you? I am swimming in decaf here, and longing for some real tea, LOL. Or I have some hot chocolate somewhere :devil:.

I just submitted the next chapter of the torrid werewolf saga! So good to be working on it again after the enforced break. So grateful to my new editor for braving naughty Chapt. 5.

:rose: for Bramblethorn, brave new editor.

Thank you - I'd say I chose them myself but that would be a lie ;)

I only drink tea in the afternoon, can't drink it any other time for some bizarre reason. Hot chocolate I'll take anytime :devil:

Well done you - my last Lit submission was a long time ago; too many other projects have got in the way. However, I hope to finish this one soon. So many more ideas in my head for stories, ha ha!

Cheers to the editors

Thank you - I'd say I chose them myself but that would be a lie ;)

I only drink tea in the afternoon, can't drink it any other time for some bizarre reason. Hot chocolate I'll take anytime :devil:

Well done you - my last Lit submission was a long time ago; too many other projects have got in the way. However, I hope to finish this one soon. So many more ideas in my head for stories, ha ha!

Cheers to the editors

I'll drink (hot chocolate) to that!
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back