New Girl Saying "Hi"

Hi Maria :)

Boy, the creeps come out right away, don't they? I'm back on Literotica after taking a break for a while and, within about two minutes of making my first post, I received messages from 3 different guys! What is that all about??

I just passed through Columbus last week, on my way to Indianapolis! Great town :)
 
From reading, I assume that I am younger than you, but I, too, am happily married and live in a small farm town where everybody knows everybody else. I would love to chat sometime, get to know you on a deeper level. PM me if you are interested.

-Nia.
 
Hey Everybody! Nice to see you all. I just wanted to stop by very quickly and say thanks to you all for welcoming me and for the lovely pms I have gotten. Awesome to see folks making new friends here. Hope you are all having a fabulous day! Be back later....

*skips away flinging daisies into the air* (blame it on Joplin blaring on my alarm this morning)

:rose::kiss:
 
Hi Maria :)

Boy, the creeps come out right away, don't they? I'm back on Literotica after taking a break for a while and, within about two minutes of making my first post, I received messages from 3 different guys! What is that all about??

I just passed through Columbus last week, on my way to Indianapolis! Great town :)

LOL...gotta love the men of Lit...even if they can't read. It happens to us all. I could tell you some some really funny and some really gagtastic stories of men's pms...LOL
 
I love it when I get a PM from a guy and the opening line is "Would you wear a strap on and fuck me in the ass?" Really? You're going to open with *that*? LOL
 
I love it when I get a PM from a guy and the opening line is "Would you wear a strap on and fuck me in the ass?" Really? You're going to open with *that*? LOL

Bahahaha....That's better than the endless offers to view their junk or watch them practice self love on Skype.
 
OK, I just received the single grossest PM ever. EVER. A guy messaged me to ask if my I ever saw my boys doing anything sexual. What the actual fuck. Seriously, that's the worst ever. Most of the time I just find gross PMs amusing in a sad, weird way but this one has me pissed off.

I need to chat with a hot girl to wipe my mind clear of that nasty PM!
 
OK, I just received the single grossest PM ever. EVER. A guy messaged me to ask if my I ever saw my boys doing anything sexual. What the actual fuck. Seriously, that's the worst ever. Most of the time I just find gross PMs amusing in a sad, weird way but this one has me pissed off.

I need to chat with a hot girl to wipe my mind clear of that nasty PM!
That is disgusting!!! I know everyone has their own likes and fetishes but I can't handle anything that has to do with children!!
 
Hey Everybody! After looking through the threads to find a place to introduce myself, I decided to just jump in and create my own intro thread. There are a few general basics on my profile, but honestly, due to it only giving me a tiny little block to type and epic, I kept it very general. As I have gotten older, I have found it is harder and harder to find like-minded bisexual or lesbian women to chat, hang out with, or play with. Because I am married, alot of the lesbians I encounter will not give me the time of day and think I am just confused or playing at the girl/girl game. (Now don't get all salty ladies, I said ALOT not ALL...lol).


I am only part woman and part man but I wish you all the luck in finding your friends if you have not found some by now. Please no need to reply because I am not what you are looking for.
 
Hi there! I loved reading about you, would love to learn more. I am bi and have always known since I was an early teen, I am a 47 year old female and live in SE Florida. I have been dormant for a while and miss the touch and taste, touch and taste of a good woman. I started writing some stories and in the process of getting back into it, just slowly due to my schedule with work and family. I would love to have the opportunity to chat.
 
I don't blame you, I would want to choke the hell out of someone if anyone ever said that about my kids.
 
Hello again everybody! I apologize for my lenghty absence and sporadic interactions. Life & technical difficulties sometimes gets in the way of my own plans. I hope you are all doing well & I hope to talk with some of you soon!
 
Back
Top