Hi, I am Liss (29, wife); and I am looking for a mature (55 plus) loving type.

LissRose29

Virgin
Hi,

I am married, and I am looking for a nice older mature type of person to connect with in a deeper level, only online chat of course. I am not looking to change anything in my life, but just looking for a mature 55 plus older type of person to talk with longterm behind the the safety of a chat. In the past, I did find a connection like that, and we ended up chatting for 4 years, he was 58 (4 years ago) when we first started chatting, and now i am finding it incredibly difficult to live without not having a connection like that.

I am 5f1 slim type, and very feminine, and caring and loving and giving type of person. And I like older, mature strong type of men.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

I am married, and I am looking for a nice older mature type of person to connect with in a deeper level, only online chat of course. I am not looking to change anything in my life, but just looking for a mature 55 plus older type of person to talk with longterm behind the the safety of a chat. In the past, I did find a connection like that, and we ended up chatting for 4 years, he was 58 (4 years ago) when we first started chatting, and now i am finding it incredibly difficult to live without not having a connection like that.

I am 5f1 slim type, and very feminine, and caring and loving and giving type of person. And I like older, mature strong type of men. My email is purplehaze@gmx.com, so please write to me directly, and i will definitely reply.

Thank you for reading my email, I really hope that you are that someone special I am looking to connect with x.

Love,
Lissx

Hi there! I’d love to chat. It seems that we are looking for the same thing. O look forward to getting to know you!

Hi,

I am 5f1 slim type, and very feminine, and caring and loving and giving type of person. And I like older, mature strong type of men. My email is SNIP, so please write to me directly, and i will definitely reply.

Thank you for reading my email, I really hope that you are that someone special I am looking to connect with x.

Love,
Lissx

you can just email me at SNIP. Thank you.

I wish people would take time to read the Forum Rules before they start posting. :rolleyes:

Forum Guidelines
1.*You must be 18 years or older to read or participate at Literotica.

2.*You may not post sexually explicit pictures or stories featuring anyone under 18 years old.*Literotica does not allow the posting of underage or animal sex pictures - or links to such, or text/story posts/links to advocation thereof - on the forum. This includes discussions and/or accusations involving pedophilia and/or child sex abuse. Please*Click Here*for our full photo posting guidelines.

3.*Do not upload copyrighted images or post articles in their entirety.*Fair use laws allow some posting of copyrighted material, such as excerpts from articles and screen captures from movies, under certain circumstances. Please do a Google search under "Fair Use" if you want to understand this issue better. Also, out of respect for other users, please limit your excerpts to less than 5 paragraphs.

4.*You may not post personal information of other members or, for that matter, anyone else.*We do not allow phone numbers, email addresses, private messages or quotes from private emails to be posted on the forum. This rule also covers real names, employment info, and any other personal information that we deem inappropriate.

I am so fucking glad ....

…. that people like barefoot and Lindsay are watching vigorously to protect us helpless Litsers from smut!

Smut like E-Mail addresses, how horrible.

Back