All I Want For Christmas

AlmostLike

Experienced
Is it too much to ask for some intimacy and passion? To feel wanted and alive?
To experience butterflies at the sight of a new message?

It seems for me, in real life anyways that is too much to ask for. One would think after 17 years of marriage, I wouldn’t need to seek out passion and intimacy.

You know, the deep emotional connection. The part that makes you feel alive and wanted.

Would there be a woman out there who is seeking the same?

What I crave for myself is also what I can give to someone else.

I hope to hear from you soon - it would be the most joyous Christmas gift.

good luck

Good luck to you, Almost. I am sure you deserve something better than you are getting now from your wife.

Truth is, I’d rather not be here. I’d rather my life to be fulfilled. But it isn’t. And the more painful aspect of it is that I am not able to provide the intimacy and passions to another.

Sure, I miss it for myself but I miss giving it more.

I am well educated, constant reader of many subject matters currently interested in reading about racial identity formation.

Since real life isn’t wanting to take advantage of what I can offer, I hope a lady, here, in a similiar situation will be able to receive what she needs.

To experience butterflies at the sight of a new message?

It seems for me, in real life anyways that is too much to ask for. One would think after 17 years of marriage, I wouldn’t need to seek out passion and intimacy.

You know, the deep emotional connection. The part that makes you feel alive and wanted.

Would there be a woman out there who is seeking the same?

What I crave for myself is also what I can give to someone else.

I hope to hear from you soon - it would be the most joyous Christmas gift.

Hi! I’ve sent you a private message. 😊

Good luck, I haven't felt sexually and even emotionally wanted in a long time. If you have success on here let me know.

Happy New year to you.

Unless you're rich, extremely good looking, or have some unusual quality about you, yep. Real life isn't a Disney movie.

Even if you found what you were looking for... statistics show that you would only find it temporarily and would end up unhappy with a long-term relationship anyway.

Well, it’s not Christmas but it’s close to VDay. So one gentle bump, fingers crossed.

Well, it’s not Christmas but it’s close to VDay. So one gentle bump, fingers crossed.

+++++++++++++++++++++
If you like, I will bump your post/thread for you. It seems to me you deserve it.

Another thought: have you considered "sprucing your ad up" a bit by telling the lady, who you hope will answer you what might be in it for her?

Maybe you can offer something out of the ordinary?

Anyway, good luck to you!!

It has been a few months or more since I have last been here, I thought I would give it one more attempt.

I realize my story is very similar to a lot of the men on here. I realize that I am not owed anything by any of the women on here.

There is so much missing from my life, it gets hard. I do not want to hurt anyone, but there comes a time when my own hurts need to be dealt with, to be healed.

I am looking for someone who is hurting as well, whose real life is not what they thought it would be at this stage in their life. Who is committed to the life they are living, but need more to help them get through.

Seeking to recapture the butterflies of an email sent, the feeling of being wanted, needed, desired.

I hope to hear from you.

Back