Daddy phone sex?

dady\daughter

Hi sweetheart. I say quietly as i lean down close to your ear. daddy has cum into your room to let you feel, play and suck on his cock. but we need to be quiet, we don,t need to wake mommy. ok sweetheart? as I bring my lips gently down onto yours. a soft moan comes from within you and you naturally, open your mouth slowly to allow me to kiss you deeply and with hot passion. At the same time you can feel my hand slide down your stomach and under your panties where my finger now touches your most private parts. The ones that only daddy can see and touch. isnt that right sweetheart? We can really have fun with this if you are real about wanting to do it over the phone. I absolutely LOVE phone sex. my number is

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sweetheart. I say quietly as i lean down close to your ear. daddy has cum into your room to let you feel, play and suck on his cock. but we need to be quiet, we don,t need to wake mommy. ok sweetheart? as I bring my lips gently down onto yours. a soft moan comes from within you and you naturally, open your mouth slowly to allow me to kiss you deeply and with hot passion. At the same time you can feel my hand slide down your stomach and under your panties where my finger now touches your most private parts. The ones that only daddy can see and touch. isnt that right sweetheart? We can really have fun with this if you are real about wanting to do it over the phone. I absolutely LOVE phone sex. my number is: my name is daddy. lol

Probably not wise to put your number! I see you are in my area code though. Lol

PM sent
But if you're dying for my number immediately, even if it's in contradiction with the forum guidelines:

Back