Challenge: Can you write something erotic...

Erotic-Kiss

Perfectly Naughty
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Posts
1,203
...with none of the characters touching?

I'm curious to see what people come up with. Have fun!
 
I stare from across the room. My eyes burning across you, wanting to touch, but not even knowing your name. Your eyes follow me tracing my face my chest my legs, memorizing me. My mouth waters my cock throbs, a need deep inside. Can you feel it? Can you see how much I want you, in my eyes alone? I see the fire, your skin burning, the hair on your arms standing up, your legs clenching. You bite your lip and a small smile burns through me. Heat shooting across the room from one to another, alone in a crowded bar. I watch...and you watch. And I want.
 
She lay sprawled in the tub, the frothy bubbles caressing her curves. The room was bathed in a warm glow from the flicker of flame. Hypnotic strains of music played softly in the background; the twitter of birdsong flowing on a breeze, the minor chords of ivory lulling her mind, and a gentle acoustic strumming - soothing her senses. Her head was cushioned on a pillow of air, hazel eyes closed. She didn't hear the door open or see her lover slip in. As she relaxed, she sunk deeper in the tub, only her head and the tips of her toes above the water. She sighed deeply and released all the tension the day had brought with it. This was just what she needed: a quiet moment away from the world. She lifted a delicate hand, searching the edge of the tub for her glass of wine. Her hand touched something soft and she let out a small gasp of surprise. As her lids were about to fly open, she felt something cool slip over her eyes and around the back of her head.

"You're home." She stated the obvious. "I thought you were working late."

"Mhm." Was the murmured reply. She felt the water swirl around her body, as a hand entered the water churning it a bit. She heard the faucet running and felt warm water bathe her toes. She slid her feet up a little higher, trying to reach the hand, pushing herself up and off the back of the tub to sit up straight.

"Lie back down." The voice said. She complied, curious. She heard a squeak from above and a soft curse as something fell into the water, splashing her face. The object was picked up and she heard a click sound; the hand held shower was now running. She could feel the bubbles dissipating around her and goosebumps prickled her flesh. The door must still be open, she surmised. She was wondering whether the culprit was truly the chill in the air, or the build up of anticipation she was feeling. She felt a gentle tug on her hair as her pony tail holder was removed. She gave her head a little shake and her hair fell past her shoulders. She felt hot water rain down on her head, the warmth spreading down to caress her cheeks and slip down to kiss her breasts. She smiled and reached over for her shampoo. The bottle was swiftly taken out of her hand.

The gentle rain-like stream was moved down her body and around her back. She wondered at her lover's intentions. Would her lover not help her
wash, this time? She knew how much they loved to soap her body up, slipping and sliding down with the soap, between the folds and creases of her pussy lips, to ease a finger in and give her clit a gentle flick. What was the hold up? She wondered. She heard another click and felt the water's stream intensify. Rivulets of water traveled up and over her breasts, concentrating on her warm nipples, which peaked to attention at the contact. She arched her back, so that her breasts were above the water and let out a tiny whimper, wanting to feel the contact of skin, the softness of lips, the swirl of a tongue. The water ceased it's teasing of her nipples and wandered a path across her stomach.

The shower head was clicked once more and she felt the water on her feet. She flexed her foot and giggled at the tickly feeling of the water against the soles and dipping in between her toes. The stronger stream traveled up to her thigh, where it momentarily left and then returned to the other thigh, making it's way back down to her toes again and back up edging closer to her wetness. She imagined it was her lovers fingers whispering across her skin, kissing a pathway to her center. She longed to feel the soft skin against hers.

"Open your legs." The voice instructed. She breathed in a shaky breath and slowly let her legs fall open. She heard the drain being released and gradually the water began to slide away from her body. She shivered anew. When the water was gone, she heard still another click and gulped, knowing that the cycle from the softest of rain to a steady pounding, had been gone through. The last setting was a hard, pulsing stream. She felt her herself grow wet, waiting, wanting, needing. She spread her legs further apart, until each of her knees was touching the side of the tub. She moved her hand down to touch herself and was hissed at. She put her hand back where it was, not wanting to ruin what was in store for her. The atmosphere of the room changed from playfulness to one of concentration. She squeezed her eyes tightly, straining closer. She could hear the water just down by her thigh. She yelped when she felt the hard pulsing stream against her core. The water beat against her and sweat began to slide down her body. She started panting and squirming, her sensitive clit seeking the throb of water. Another click and the stream changed to a gentle whisper of water, circling her clit, lovingly caressing, moving back up to give her heavy breasts a moment of attention. Click. The water was now one single stream, like a faucet and the heat of it pressed against her lips, pushing against the barrier, seeking an invitation. She moaned as she felt the stream of water enter her and seek the depths of her. Her clit and breasts were bereft of attention and she mewled in complaint, biting her lower lip, to prevent it from trembling more than it already was.

"Please?" Her voice pleaded.

"Go head." The other voice replied. Once given permission, one hand floated down her abdomen to seek her neglected clit and rub at it; and the other hand cupped and kneaded her flushed breasts. The water continued its exquisite torture on her pussy and she felt muscles clenching, trying to gain purchase on the imaginary shaft. She moaned, thrashing her head against the pillow, as she rode the wave of sensations, and screamed as she let go and came, her juices flowing over with such intensity as she'd ever felt. She slid all the way down in the tub as a blast of cold enveloped her body. The water was no longer running. The room was silent. She slipped the piece of satin from her eyes and stared up into the gorgeous blue of her lover's eyes. Her lover was perched on the edge of the tub, her panties pushed down her legs and her fingers furiously working her clit.

"My turn, baby." She winked and climbed into the tub, shedding bra and shirt.

~~~~~~
 
Last edited:
Here's one from my Kink Bingo Card:


“Can you feel me behind you?”

“Yes,” he hissed. “Oh god, I do.”

“See how we fit together, skin to skin, my hands exploring,” she whispered in his ear.

“Touch me, please, Lorrie, help me.”

“Wrap your fingers around your cock, baby, show me how.”

One strong hand closed over his swollen shaft while the other cupped his balls. His groan began deep in his throat as he began to stroke.

“Feel my breath on your neck …”

“Fuck.” Jason tipped his head and swore. She made him ache when she was like this.

“… scraping your hard nipples and …”

Her words had him so crazy Jason thought he would pass out soon. His hands moved faster on his throbbing cock.

“I love the way your body responds to me, baby, don’t you?”

“I don’t know how you do this to me. My legs are so weak.”

“My thighs are right there, cupping your ass, holding you,” she told him in that same soft voice.

“Yes, I feel them, so good, oh god.”

Her fingers crept over his as he jerked himself off to her words. “I know, baby, it’s amazing. You’re so sexy touching yourself for me.”

The tortured look on his face matched the sounds he made as she took him higher and higher.

“Feel me squeezing your balls and sac in my palms, making your throbbing shaft drool for me.”

The images filled his head and took over his body. He called out her name as long streams of thick white cum spurted out of his cock. Chest heaving, legs shaking, hands trembling, he stood in the bathroom, alone, yet once more picturing her behind him as they pumped his cock together.
 
MistressLynn, are they on the phone together? Or is he just imagining her voice in his head? Nice! :)

Thanks.

He's looking into a mirror, imagining her there with him, hearing words from other times they were together. But no phone in this one.
 
Here's Phone sex--also from the Kink Bingo Card:



The second ring echoed in his ear like a cannon shot. Seth tried to calm his nerves but he felt like a kid all over again. He was going to hear her voice for the first time.

“Hello.”

“Hi Gabriela, its Seth.”

Her soft chuckle came through the line and he actually blushed. They’d just been on the computer when he asked for her number. She knew he was calling, he told her he was dialing.

“I’m glad we decided to do this,” she said.

“I wasn’t sure if you’d think it was too soon.”

“No, we’re adults and I believe we can make wise decisions. We’ve talked online for quite a while already.”

“You sound so sexy.

“Hmm, I wonder if you might be biased at all.” The sassiness in her voice came through, making him laugh.

“Not me,” he replied. “You’re thinking of all those other perverts who answered your ad.”

“Oh, Seth, don’t remind me of that. I still feel embarrassed about it.”

“Gabriela, it was meant for us to meet, somehow. There’s nothing wrong with what you did. Remember, I’m one of those perverts who sent you an e-mail.”

“You’re far from a pervert, Seth.”

His wicked laugh sent chills down her spine. “Are you so sure of that, baby?”

She caught the way the nickname rolled right off his tongue and loved it. “I’m sure you aren’t.”

“What if I said I’d had fantasies about you?”

“Tell me.”

Seth knew without any hesitation that he wanted to know more about this woman. She fascinated him, made him smile, and yes, turned him on.

“I don’t want to scare you off, Gabriela.”

“Tell me, Seth,” she repeated.

He closed his eyes and pictured her as she’d been in his dream that very morning.

“It was a gorgeous day and we were out on the boat. You wore a skimpy yellow two-piece bathing suit that was elegant not trashy. My hands shook when you asked me to put lotion on your back.”

“I can almost feel the way your thumbs would trace my spine. Your fingers easing down my sides and finding the curve of my breasts would feel so sensuous.”

“Yes,” he whispered, “caressing your skin as I pulled you closer to kiss you.”

“Soft slow kisses, your lips burning mine, our tongues mating and dancing …”

“Gabriela, baby, yes, so slow but building until you crawled all over me.”

“Did I slide my tongue down your body, Seth?”

His heavy breathing and groans told her all she needed to know. Gabriela ran her fingers over her own tight nipples and moaned.

“God yes, you did. Your sweet mouth ravished me in ways no one ever has before. I wish you knew the affect you have on me.”

“Are you hard, throbbing, aching and drooling? Can you feel the tension in your body? Is your heart racing?”

“That and more,” he said between ragged breaths.

“I like that, Seth, knowing what I do to you. You make me feel like that too.”

Seth tried to slow down but he only wanted to sink inside her center. All his life he’d been in control and here he was falling apart. He loved it.

Much later Seth looked down at his sticky hand and let out a growl.
 
The Punishment

It was dawn and freshness of the morning could be felt but this was the summer and day would get warm very warm by the end of the day.

It was the 5th week of basic training and the latest recruits were at the stage of thie training where they had improved but for a short period were stalling and in some cases falling back not untypical and somewhat expected.

As dawn broke the rookies were roused by the sound of shouts and banging of plates it was 5am. The Seargent Major stood in the corridor in the silence that had been the night his now well known voice echoed as he barked out his orders

'no need to change what ever you are wearing right now is fine...get lined up out here on the double' then within seconds a line of tired young recruits mustered infront of him most hardly dressed but they knew better than to keep him waiting.

'march' and he strode forward as the recruits obeyed and followed him outside they marched onto the parade ground and there were woodern stages upon which several long woodern bars were hung between posts...each recruit lined up beneath the beams along the stage. No one spoke just stood waiting

'now gentleman as you were so crap on the course yesterday its time to pay the price'
with that a another group could be heard marching towards the scene but these were no recruits these werent even male soliders they were female soliders.

'you each will be hung up by a lady solider and she will own you until dawn tomorrow' you could see the faces of the recruits turn ashen as they began to realise what this meant....

the first recruit john was then manhandled by a blonde and his hands placed onto the bar and secured by straps that were placed upon it. he had a t-shirt and shorts on...but the blonde after securing his ankles to the rings on the floor of the stage walked round him before bringing a bottle to his lips and making him drink it...gradually all the others were sercured to the bar too until all 24 were strung up

all were now helpless and unable to stop the ladies doing what ever they wanted for the next 24 hours. it was a heady thing to be vunable but secretly in most cases also liking being in the position. the recruits would be slowly stripped as the morning went on, knifes cutting off clothes sometimes in stages...the ladies enjoyed making the recruits drink and squirming trying not to pee but it had to happen and the ladies made the most of each time...humilating each poor recruit..then hosing them down....

by mid day all the 24 recruits were naked at mid day each recruit was shown a skirt and this was then lain out in front of each man. they were told the only way to be released was to ask to wear the skirt....

the ladies were careful not to touch the men in anyway sexually but they teased them any recruit making any kind of gesture or saying anything was whipped they were all naked exposed and there was no hiding place for arousal and there were examples of hardness amongst the hung men.

at 4pm it was announced it was tea time each recruit was approached by 2 of the ladies one in front with a pint glass another behind to manouver the head each recruit was made to drink the pint...not knowing what the pint was..

then the seargent major reappeared and he walked down the line and on each recruit he placed a ring around their manhood once he had finished he handed a remote control to a tall brunette.

within minutes each recruit could feel a vibration as the ring caressed, pulsed against their manhood each lady watched on enjoying each male trying in vain to stop the show..

at no time had either the recruits or ladies touched themselves but now they were lined up naked, hung and now hard before their owner throbbing aching as thier arousal heigtened...

Who wants to be free who will ask to be skirted the brunette barked out there was no reply..would they break before dawn came again....when the first recruit could not hold on he was rewarded with a sign hung round his neck and gradually all had to wear the signs.

more forced peeing continued this was something the ladies really made the most of.

the recruits were helpless some were made to wear bras, some to wear make up, lipstick hour after hour passed no man asked for the skirt before them as they hung exposed toyed with but not touched but still got aroused and came for their owners.
 
Some really sexy moments, everyone! I'm really impressed with the creativity quotient in all of your stories! Some really beautiful writing is framing your creative thoughts!
 
Started writing, and got stuck. Figures it would happen to me on my own thread, doesn't it?
 
I certainly hope so! It's pretty bad if you don't post on your own thread! I thought maybe it would be a kick in the butt and get me out of this block, but not so much. lol*
 
Ok I got this one! This is a section of yet another story I began years ago that has been back burner. One day I will finish it.


Steffie had stalked him for ages. She wanted him, more than she even admitted to herself. He was on the football team, she a cheerleader. Purposely so. She got on the squad so she could be close to him. This was college, they were no longer children. Although she had pursued him since junior high. She felt he knew of her crush but her timid nature would not allow her to approach him and he had not approached her yet.

The game was over and everyone headed for the showers. They had won, as usual. Daniel was the quaterback and was being recruited for pro. Steffie snuck into the guys lockerroom to her special place. He always used the same stall, always alone and she always watched him, fantasizing about what they would do if they ever got together. She sat watching wrapped in only a small cotton towel. If he had looked hard enough he would have seen her but he was distracted as always.

He started the shower and the hot water wet his his muscular body. She felt herself getting excited, wet. She touched herself as she watched him wash himself. He was well endowed and her imagination went wild with how he would feel inside of her. She wasn't paying attention, wasn't being careful. She brought herself to release sitting there watching him. As he turned off the shower it happened. Inher excitement she fell over, crashing to the floor aleting him to her presence. Her face still flushed from the orgasm, she coudln't move.

He knew she watched him and loved teasing her. When he happened upon her today he knew what she had just done. As he smiled at her she noticed his hardness.


Hmmmmm what next... well folks you will have to wait on that one until the Taylor Sag a is finished :)

Oh - this really happened with a couple of friends of mine.

E.T.

Names changed etc. But the story is true.
 
Last edited:
Straight away I thought of tantric sex, so here's my take on it. o.-
Sorry if I missed anything in editing, it's past my bed time. ,___,

She sat kneeling on the floor; her eyes focused on the dark navy orbs of her lover that copied her position just a few scant breaths away from her. His warm and heady exhale brushed over her mouth as if his fingers had caressed the fine hairs of her face themselves. She could only inhale greedily in response as her eyes lidded, a soft gasp being sucked into her lungs along with her lovers breath. It was with a strained whimper her own hands rose, fingers splayed out as her palms were left open. Her lover was like a mirror version as he copied her. The heat of his hands seemed to seep through the very air and penetrate her skin, causing her to moan, her head rolling back, her delicate throat exposed to her lover.

He swooped forwards, his mouth parted and his lips curled as he exhaled over the flushed skin of her neck, setting her nerves alight like a torment fire had been lit across her flesh. She keened, her hips rolling in agonized pleasure as her inner muscles clenched at a phantom length, her fingers curling like wilting flowers. The heat of his breath, like molten magma, seemed to roll down her exposed chest, flushing her skin a delicate red as shivers raced over the surface in its wake. The fine hairs that covered her silken skin stood on edge, as if they all tried to simultaneously reach for their lover. Another roll of her hips and her pussy wept, wetting the crotch of the white linen pants she wore.

Her lover slowly began to raise his hands and her own eagerly followed, her breasts jutting forward as her back arched as his teasing breath taunted her molten flesh. With her arms stretched far above her head her lover leaned in closer, his own bare chest nearly touching her own. Her nipples puckered in ecstasy as a current of electricity seemed to spark between their close bodies, lighting up their nerves like a lighting storm. His head wove like a cobra as he steadily moved upwards, his exhalation brushing over her fine jaw before his head swiftly cocked, bringing his parted lips directly over her own.

Eyes heavy with lust connected as he exhaled once more, breathing his life essence sparked with the fire of lust into her body as she inhaled with a whimpering cry, her body twitching and jerking in climax as her will finally broke. Her energy and spirit bent to his as he seemed to please her from the inside out, stroking her skin from within her.
 
It's not like she was beautiful.

The optometrist was young and slim. All business in her grey skirt and white blouse, the curve of her hips and the swell of her small breasts was still obvious. She was neat, and pretty, and had eyes that sparkled blue behind her own glasses, but she was not beautiful.

She sat next to me, her face in front of mine, and I flinched at the unexpected incursion of my personal space. Looking into my eyes, she placed the trial frame over my ears and leaned forward to adjust it. My eyes flicked down automatically to where her breasts were; her blouse was bunched a little between its buttons and I could see only pink skin there. No bra?

She was studying my eyes. She knew where I had been looking. I smiled nervously. Following an imperative of their own, and to my horror, my eyes once again flicked to her breasts. Her nipples were now visibly erect.

She was ready with her opthalmoscope. "Eyes wide open, please," she asked quietly, her voice kinder and more delicate than I had expected. She brought her face close over mine to examine my pupils, and her breath - from lips close enough to kiss - was sweet and warm.

"Eyes up". I complied. Ceiling tiles.

"Eyes down now please". And there they were, just visible in the shadows, her two breasts exposed as I looked down her neckline. I was aware of my breathing, and of hers. I felt myself harden. There was no sound but our breath.

"Look left." A diploma. Her name was Jennifer.

"Look right." And there she was again, her face filling my vision, her eyes sparkling, her cheeks flushed. There was no denying it now, we were both breathing harder than normal, the intimacy between us undeniable.

She stood up to walk around to the other side of me. I was painfully aware of my erection, not sure whether I should make some attempt to cover myself. I did not. I know that she saw it.

"Oh, I forgot my notes. Excuse me." She stood up and leaned across me to where she had left a pad of paper. Her torso stretched, her blouse was pulled tight across her breasts, and I could see every pore of them through the cloth as she held herself in my view. Now I was fighting to breathe normally.

After a while - too long a while for any doubt - she lifted a leg and straddled me, her skirt stretched open, her body only inches above the lump of my erect penis, her face and breasts and neckline all that I could see. She pulled off the trial frame, and brought her face even closer to mine. It was all I could do not to kiss her. Perhaps I should have.

"You have perfect eyesight," she said softly. And then she was gone.
 
Last edited:
He lies shivering in bed, knees drawn up to his chest. Her face haunts him; her voice fills his mind. Her name trembles on his lips. He needs her so much it hurts, and so he thinks about her (which almost hurts more) to numb the pain.

Her shadow clings to the curtain. Her hands conduct the moonbeams trailing across the floor. He shuts his eyes tight, a moan of fevered longing rising from his throat. Then he hears his name whispered, and opens his eyes to see her standing over him. Frozen in shock, he stares up at her, and she smiles. A languid warmth fills him, and he relaxes.

She kneels down beside him, a finger to her lips, and reaches a hand out toward his face. He wants to touch her but finds he can't move, hypnotized by her beauty. Her fingers pause a hair's breadth away from his skin and move down across his throat and chest, dancing in the air, as if a film separates them. A whimper escapes him, making her eyes soften apologetically, but still she doesn't touch him.

She leans down, puts her face close to his, and when her lips move he can just imagine her breath ghosting into his mouth. I love you. I love you.
He cannot speak, so he thinks as hard as he can, hoping she'll hear his answer. She leans closer still: he shuts his eyes from the hurt of her, not close enough.

When he opens them, she is gone. He is dazed and hopelessly aroused. He gives in, her name a desperate shout at the last, and he feels unspeakably dirty afterward for reasons he can't explain. As he drifts to sleep, he welcomes her in his dreams. He will find her tomorrow, or the next day, and tell her how he breathes her, how everything aches when he's away from her. He can't wait any longer.

And she wakes tingling in her bed, stars in her eyes, and wonders why she can feel the trace of his skin beneath her fingers.
 
Back
Top