It's an AH Reunion.

Well done, Bel and Molly.

I'm actually writing myself these days. I'm polishing up all my BDSM pieces here on Lit and will self publish them in an anthology entitled Short Pieces of Kinky Smut.

After the clusterfuck that was my last work I prefer to have complete control.

Good for you, Rob.

No, but I just posted another chapter of Rented Out. And I have a bunch stashed for Summertime. Couldn't come up with a Nude Day story but I've got one in progress about an American coed and the Minotaur . . .

Nope. Didn't write one.

I'm polishing up my old BDSM stories. Will be trying the Smashwords or Kindle route. I've had enough fun with publishers to last me forever. :(

It takes a stout stomach, that's for sure.

No, but I just posted another chapter of Rented Out. And I have a bunch stashed for Summertime. Couldn't come up with a Nude Day story but I've got one in progress about an American coed and the Minotaur . . .

Sounds like a dream I once had...

Really? This minotaur is seven feet tall and build like a body builder. The coed is really frightened . . . at first!

Ghosts? Where? *Sits down and industriously begins to weave a ghost catcher* This was taught to me by an old Navajo totemic bear . . .

I had a dream the other night.. we had a get together..
(I've never been to a real one :() but let's just say we all had a great time! :D :p ;) :devil: :nana:

Is everyone finishing their nude stories?

I had a very interesting beginning for one and then didn't know where to take it. I have a writer's group meeting tommorrow and I'm hoping they can help me become inspired since there is still time. I think life just knocked me for a loop and I've had trouble doing actual writing. Been working on an account of the night a tornado hit my house since it happened at the end of May but I can't stand to work on it unless the sun is shining. :(

I had a very interesting beginning for one and then didn't know where to take it. I have a writer's group meeting tommorrow and I'm hoping they can help me become inspired since there is still time. I think life just knocked me for a loop and I've had trouble doing actual writing. Been working on an account of the night a tornado hit my house since it happened at the end of May but I can't stand to work on it unless the sun is shining. :(

Sun may be key for you. I got my writing jones back when the weather finally turned and I was able to sit outside with my computer. I suddenly got all creative and stuff.

Back