What a great night strap on delight

Man, sounds soooo hot, wish I could have been there...Maybe even been the other guy...

That was beautiful. Such a loving couple. Glad you two could open up like that. Keep those lines of communication open. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing that with us. I have shared it with my wife. We have some pillow talk like that. Like you, I find it hard to talk and eat her pussy at the same time. I'll have to work on that technique. Hugs!

my wife was waitting for me when i got out of the shower last night. she had on a nightie and a rubber dick sticking straight up. she was laying there stroking it like it was really hers. she made me suck it and took pictures while i did. then she put on a condom and slid it into me. she fucked me in a few positions. what made it even more hot, was the fact that she talked dirty to me and kept telling me "i wish i could pull this out of you and spray hot cum all over your face. you want a big dick to shoot on your face dont you?" we ended up with me on my back, legs over my head, and her pounding me while she jacked me off. there was a looong string of precum hanging from the tip of my dick onto my chin that we could see. this made her jack me off hard telling me to get ready to take a load in the face. when i came she was burried balls deep in me and aiming my red hot dick at my own face. i blasted about 5 squirts all over my face, pillow, hair, etc. the cum just kept shooting and she was telling "oh yeah, take that big load. taste that cum baby!"

i almost passed out!

The girl I'm seeing right now and I were JUST talking about this situation in bed this weekend... about getting a strap-on for her, her taking my ass, me cumming all over my face, etc.

Never had a strap-on used on me, but very excited to try it, and she's DYING to do it too. So can't really see how it'll be anything but amazing. Hopefully in the next week or two!

I'll keep you posted. :)

As I read what my husband wrote about, it reminded me of a time when our children were in school and we had the whole house to ourselves. It was the middle of the day, and I was feeling very horny. So I went out back to our bedroom and got out a vibrator and a strap-on. I then walked out into the living room where he was sitting on the floor in the middle of all his fishing gear. I waited for him to look up and has he did, his eyes got no farther that the strap-on. He looked at me and I said that I was in the mood for a little fun. He got up and walked over to me. The closer he got, the more excited I got. When he got close enough to me, he reached out his hand and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. I saw that he was beginning to get wet, so I moved his hand and grabbed my cock and his cock and began to stroke them together. His precum was getting all over my cock, so I told him to get on his knees and lick it off. He happily did so. When he was done, I told him to lay down on the couch. I walked over to him, put his legs in the air, and slowly began to insert my cock into his ass. I could tell by the look on his face was enjoying every minute of this. As I was fucking him in the ass, I began to get very excited and decided that I wanted to play with myself and cum while I was in him. So, I reached over and grabbed the vibrator that I had brought with me, turned it on and placed it on my clit. As I played with my clit, I began to rock back and forth, rubbing my whole pussy on the vibrator, enjoying it the whole time. I could feel myself getting ready to cum, and as I came, I thrusted deep into my husband's ass. He heard him moan with excitement and watched him grab his already hard cock and begin to stroke it. I told him that I wanted him to keep stroking it, but not to cum yet. I wanted to cum one more time, but this time while I was fucking him and finger fucking myself. So, I put the vibrator on my already aroused clit and reached around and stuck my fingers in my soaking wet pussy. The feeling of my fingers in me, watching me fuck him in the ass, while he stroked himself made me cum right away. As I came, I stuck my fingers deep inside myself and thrusted my cock deep into his ass. I then took my fingers out of my pussy and put them into my mouth. The taste of my pussy was so good, that I decided that I wanted him to taste it. So I put my fingers back in my pussy, finger fucked myself and then took them out and put them into his mouth. He lapped up all of the juices quickly and then I told him it was his turn to cum. I began to fuck him harder and faster as he stroked his cock faster and faster. I could see his precum starting to drip out of his already hard cock. I took my fingers, wiped the tip of his cock and put them into his mouth. He eagerly licked them clean. Just then, I could feel that he was close to cumming. I thrusted deep into his ass as he stroked his hard cock fast. The faster he went, the more turned on he got. Then all of a sudden, he came all over his belly. As he came, I kept pushing my cock in and out of him. When he was all done, I slowly took my cock out of his ass, leaned over him, licked up his cum with my tongue and then fed it to him.

Oh god that was so hot.....I stroked off to that....what a cum.....

As I read what my husband wrote about, it reminded me of a time when our children were in school and we had the whole house to ourselves. It was the middle of the day, and I was feeling very horny. So I went out back to our bedroom and got out a vibrator and a strap-on. I then walked out into the living room where he was sitting on the floor in the middle of all his fishing gear. I waited for him to look up and has he did, his eyes got no farther that the strap-on. He looked at me and I said that I was in the mood for a little fun. He got up and walked over to me. The closer he got, the more excited I got. When he got close enough to me, he reached out his hand and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it. I saw that he was beginning to get wet, so I moved his hand and grabbed my cock and his cock and began to stroke them together. His precum was getting all over my cock, so I told him to get on his knees and lick it off. He happily did so. When he was done, I told him to lay down on the couch. I walked over to him, put his legs in the air, and slowly began to insert my cock into his ass. I could tell by the look on his face was enjoying every minute of this. As I was fucking him in the ass, I began to get very excited and decided that I wanted to play with myself and cum while I was in him. So, I reached over and grabbed the vibrator that I had brought with me, turned it on and placed it on my clit. As I played with my clit, I began to rock back and forth, rubbing my whole pussy on the vibrator, enjoying it the whole time. I could feel myself getting ready to cum, and as I came, I thrusted deep into my husband's ass. He heard him moan with excitement and watched him grab his already hard cock and begin to stroke it. I told him that I wanted him to keep stroking it, but not to cum yet. I wanted to cum one more time, but this time while I was fucking him and finger fucking myself. So, I put the vibrator on my already aroused clit and reached around and stuck my fingers in my soaking wet pussy. The feeling of my fingers in me, watching me fuck him in the ass, while he stroked himself made me cum right away. As I came, I stuck my fingers deep inside myself and thrusted my cock deep into his ass. I then took my fingers out of my pussy and put them into my mouth. The taste of my pussy was so good, that I decided that I wanted him to taste it. So I put my fingers back in my pussy, finger fucked myself and then took them out and put them into his mouth. He lapped up all of the juices quickly and then I told him it was his turn to cum. I began to fuck him harder and faster as he stroked his cock faster and faster. I could see his precum starting to drip out of his already hard cock. I took my fingers, wiped the tip of his cock and put them into his mouth. He eagerly licked them clean. Just then, I could feel that he was close to cumming. I thrusted deep into his ass as he stroked his hard cock fast. The faster he went, the more turned on he got. Then all of a sudden, he came all over his belly. As he came, I kept pushing my cock in and out of him. When he was all done, I slowly took my cock out of his ass, leaned over him, licked up his cum with my tongue and then fed it to him.

that is just amazing, does mr ringo realize how luck he is ? I am trying to convince my mrs to so the same to me....i guess it is on my "bucket list" lol

that is just amazing, does mr ringo realize how luck he is ? I am trying to convince my mrs to so the same to me....i guess it is on my "bucket list" lol

Yes he does and he thanks his lucky stars every day. Trying to write more...but you all want to hear something funny as all get out? Had a small house fire last week, not all that bad; however, power surge in the electrical fried my mother board, so we went out and got a new computer, went with a touch screen thinking that was really cool....well now I sit here at the computer after watching a great thunder storm, had the doors open watching it, came to sit at the computer and these little damn bugs snuck into the house and keep reseting things on the computer each time they land on it!!! Laughing my ass off!!! I wonder if I let them sit here all night, turned off all the lights in the house but the screen....what kind of sights they would find on thier own???

Wheres the link to her posting?

wife and i just spent the last twenty minutes at the computer, her typing away about how turned on she was by banging me with her strap on as i sat between her legs eating her sopping wet pussy. We are both in a hot tissy, go to sign off and it did not accept posting.....your losses, maybe tomorrow we will recap cause right now we are going to git er done

Love to hear her words as she commands you

Mr and Mrs Ringo, you have got to be the most liberated and liberating couple on here... Thanks for sharing your very erotic experiences with us...

never had the pleasure

I can say I have never had the pleasure of; a women fucking me with a strap-on... their vibs, and a dong where she held and pretended to fuck me... but not the actual strap-on sex....oh how I wish.... I luv fucking my ass with the Mrs. toys.. the biggest is her rabbit... hasn't been used in a while....
All these married Men and their wives.... have there own seat in the Lucky Bastards Club:cattail:;)

another one

Running[URL="http://www.******.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=478220" said:
Jib;34799312]The Mrs looks like she's been fucking for years . . . love how her hips buck and breast bounce and her nipples are hard. I almost came just listening to her heavy breathing.

Please do me

Another one you might enjoy.......... sissy maid fucked

Last edited:

From the sound of it, he came hard. Sounded like she was getting some pleasure out of it, too. Couldn't tell. Might have been exhaustion, but a couple times when she was going, it sounded like she had some moans of pleasure. But those moments didn't last long as she would loose rhythm or stop because she was tired. I could tell. All and all. A sexy video! Thanks Trish!:kiss:

That was definately a sexy video. And he came in her mouth without taking it out. So sexy! Uhmmm! :D

Read posts too quickly first time around, missed the second video...my loss!! Very hot!
Jenna, my wife said that is how she would dress you up and introduce you to me! How nice it would be to have your lips wrapped on my cok as my wife rode you from behind! The only difference is I would want to be laying beneath you, sucking on your nice hard cok and watching my wife go in and out of your lovely pussy

Got a hot one for you lit fans!! So yesterday morning started like any other morning, up before anyone else in the house, reading my mail, the news and of course scanning Lit for anything exciting and new.
A thread I normally do not follow caught my eye due to the person that had posted it. "thread was cum shotshot photos. Post was #106 commenting on a video of shemale compulations of eating thier own cum.
My cok instantly got hard reading the word shemales....the thought of them cumming in thier own mouths only added to the intrique.
The video offered many great cum shots, mostly with the girls with thier legs over thier heads jerking thier coks into thier mouths. My cok was dripping wet as the scenes played thier way through. Was wishing I had more time to spend on a great jerk off session..I was so hot. Then at about 17:15 into the clip, It came on the screace!! The shemale was laying on her back, legs being held up by another guy, his cok ramming deep into her ass as she was stroking her cok. Just before she came, he pulls out, her cock spasms into her own mouth, and her ass twitches with each unloading of her juices. All I could say was WOW.
By this time the wife had come out into the living room. She inquired what I was doing. I just grinned and said come here, I got a new position for us. I quickly scanned up to the point in the video and showed it to her.
Wow she said, look at her ass pucker as she cums. I then asked her if she would like to recreat the scene, her and her strap on and me on her back.
A resounding "yea" came from her mouth as her hand moved to my pants, feeling my raging hard on she said "I see you want it pretty bad as well..how about a quicky?"
As much as my loins and mind wanted to, time was not on our side, and a quicky would have been super quick, but more importantly, it was one of those rare stretches of time, which for one reason or another (mostly kids waking up and coming into bed with us) I had not cum in four days, and I could not help but think how great it would be to unleash a huge load into my own mouth.

The ride to work was longer than usuall, and I spent the whole ride thinking how hot it would be if tonight we were able to recreat the event.
Fast forward to the evening.
The two of us were worked up beyond belief. Had spent most of the evening before hand talking about how much we wwere looking forward to playing out the scene from earlier.
We wasted no time as we got into bed. I knew she would have to get off first, as did she as she quickly straddled my face. My toungue could not work fast or deep enough. I felt like a teenager experiencing his first sex. God I was so turned on. We were in a nice 69 position, pretty normal for us, untill..instead of sucking on my cok, she started licking my balls and taint. First one finger than two were quickly pushed into me as she finger fucked me hard and fast.
Her orgasm was fast and intense. I held strong, pushing her hard onto my mouth, I sucked on her clit even faster and stronger, not easing till the second and more powerfull orgasm hit.
As she came down from her orgasm, she quickly reached into her bag of tricks, pulling out her strap on. As much as I knew this was what we were talking about all day, it was still ultra exciting.
As she worked it into my ass, she lifted my legs up onto her shoulders. I was so excited, drops of precum fell from my cok onto my toungue!! God this was great! I started stroking my cok feaverishly, urging and wanting the cum to cascade into my mouth. The wife was getting more turned on as well, or it least it seemed that way as her thrusts of her cok in my ass became quicker and harder.
It was at this moment that the scene changed. Her rapid and deep motions were really stimulating my prostate. My legs changed position and wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer and deeper into me. My cok rubbed across her breasts as our bodies lunged back and forth with intense purpose.
She pushed my head down to her breasts to clean up the precum that was slathered across them.
Not sure how long we continued like this, and honestly I could have gone on for hours with out cuming...it felt that great. The wife had other plans, there was something she wanted to see.
She slowed the pace and told me to start jerking off. She raised my legs back up to her shoulders. I lay there kon the rounds of my shoulders, my cok squarely aimed at my mouth. Her thrusts were now slower and more deliberate as she coaxed me on to an orgasm.
"Cmon baby" she said with a grin. "pretend thatis another man's cok in front of your face, show me how you would take all of his load"
A few more sentences like this was all it took, my cok erupted, rope after rope of cum came into my mouth.
I could not believe this just happened. My wife let my legs fall from her shoulders as she slowly pullled out of me. I lay there exhausted and fullfilled. Her mouth moved to my chest, one strand had erantly gone astray, she lapped it up, drew to my mouth and let it slip in.

I'm sorrytrish...did we have a date that I missed? heeee Or maybe you would enjoy being the third "peg" in our escapades?

Oh my.....! I would enjoy that. I wished we lived closer, as I am sure the three of us would have a wonderful time exploring some of our deepest fantasies....I love showing off when wearing lingerie....and my strapon really squirts and is warm to the touch..if you get my drift...hee heee

you might enjoy this video of a couple who enjoys many of our interests

And here is a couple who incorporates a strapon in a different way

Thank you again for the offer.....and if I have the opportunity to be in New York you'll be the first to know.

Back