Thank you for all your hard work and the orgasms

BalletBound

Loves Spam
I have epilepsy and brain surgery has been suggested.
Heart problems that could kill me
I have days where I can't get out bed
I am allergic to the sun for more than an hour
I lost my job as a model because I recovered from my anorexia
I have OCD which reminds me of how awful I am
I can't drive.
I I can't keep a steady job even with amazing marks in university because I took my lsats to become a lawyer
I now can't get to classes everyday so I am finishing my masters online because they called me disabled.
I killed myself but the choice wasn't mine and I was put on a ventilator for weeks with tubes everywhere
and continually to be put into a coma with the drugs that killed Michael Jackson
My husband left me because I was too hard to care for me... and he was a fucking doctor.
I live my days on drugs so expensive that I can't move anywhere permanently like to US because I can't live anywhere permanently because I can never receive insurance so my travelling has always been cut short.

So you provide me with an escape and that makes my life better.

I am assuming – and I may be wrong – that you are relatively young. (At my age, ‘relatively’ means somewhat south of 65.)

I too have epilepsy, a heart that struggles to do anything useful, lungs that are not at all happy, and kidneys that work approximately at best. But that’s life. At least I woke up this morning. I’m sure that there are more than a few people who didn’t.

That said, friends, reading, writing, and music are great companions. Oh yeah, and cooking. I especially like cooking.

If the AH – and the work of the AH authors – makes you feel better, that’s really great. I’m sure that it will make most of them feel pretty good too to know that they are making a small difference.

In the meantime, keep on keeping on. And keep on hanging out. If it helps, it helps.

I am assuming – and I may be wrong – that you are relatively young. (At my age, ‘relatively’ means somewhat south of 65.)

I too have epilepsy, a heart that struggles to do anything useful, lungs that are not at all happy, and kidneys that work approximately at best. But that’s life. At least I woke up this morning. I’m sure that there are more than a few people who didn’t.

That said, friends, reading, writing, and music are great companions. Oh yeah, and cooking. I especially like cooking.

If the AH – and the work of the AH authors – makes you feel better, that’s really great. I’m sure that it will make most of them feel pretty good too to know that they are making a small difference.

In the meantime, keep on keeping on. And keep on hanging out. If it helps, it helps.

And very well put, if I may say so.

I would direct your attention to the original poster's title:

"Loves Spam."

To my knowledge, a poster to Lit must accrue 1,000 posts before he or she is able to change their title. The Op only has 65. That makes me think the title was changed by the Powers That Be as a sort of alert to the rest of us.

Just a thought . . . .

Last edited:

"Loves Spam."

To my knowledge, a poster to Lit must accrue 1,000 posts before he or she is able to change their title. The Op only has 65. That makes me think the title was changed by the Powers That Be as a sort of alert to the rest of us.

Just a thought . . . .

Good point. I've seen the OP's threads all over the place lately.

"Loves Spam."

Just a thought . . . .

If you are right - and I suspect that you are - it makes you wonder why anyone would bother.

If you are right - and I suspect that you are - it makes you wonder why anyone would bother.

I think because of a kind of disabling illness in itself, which craves attention of this kind.

I know that makes you feel cheated, but your impulse is a good one even if it was drawn out by something on which it was wasted. I appreciated what a good heart you showed there! It's nice to come on the board just for a bit of a laugh, and see people being kind.
:heart:

Back