Thunder Struck

J

JAMESBJOHNSON

I don't know how I missed it but the Kinsey Report revealed almost 40% of men have homosexual encounters resulting in orgasm. I imagine the real number is half.

It explains a lot.

I don't know how I missed it but the Kinsey Report revealed almost 40% of men have homosexual encounters resulting in orgasm. I imagine the real number is half.

It explains a lot.

What are you saying, James? That the research was suspect? Or that even 20% is a lot?

What are you saying, James? That the research was suspect? Or that even 20% is a lot?

I'm surprised but not surprised.

I discussed it with a bisexual woman I know, she says she prefers men but all are good in the dark.

I'm inclined to believe the number is higher. Besides the fact that most of these reports have 2-3000 people who answer if that high, many men won't mention their visits to a glory hole or hooker as being anything. I mean the president gets blowjobs in the oval office and he 'didn't have sexual relations with that woman'.

Granted it didn't matter if he was having massive orgies with the white house staff, it does point out something we all knew anyway. Men don't put much emphasis on sex, us gals do. To a gal a blowjob is a rather big deal, to a guy it's more or less the same thing as going to the store, something to do.

No guy would consider going to a glory hole a gay act because it's a chick on the other side. They know there are little to no women at any glory hole, but it's still a chick on the other side because being gay is bad as said by the church. Though any guy that went to a glory hole will only talk about sticking his dick through a hole and getting blown, at least half of the men who go want to be on their knees servicing. It's just not talked about. :rolleyes:

I'm inclined to believe the number is higher. Besides the fact that most of these reports have 2-3000 people who answer if that high, many men won't mention their visits to a glory hole or hooker as being anything. I mean the president gets blowjobs in the oval office and he 'didn't have sexual relations with that woman'.

Granted it didn't matter if he was having massive orgies with the white house staff, it does point out something we all knew anyway. Men don't put much emphasis on sex, us gals do. To a gal a blowjob is a rather big deal, to a guy it's more or less the same thing as going to the store, something to do.

No guy would consider going to a glory hole a gay act because it's a chick on the other side. They know there are little to no women at any glory hole, but it's still a chick on the other side because being gay is bad as said by the church. Though any guy that went to a glory hole will only talk about sticking his dick through a hole and getting blown, at least half of the men who go want to be on their knees servicing. It's just not talked about. :rolleyes:

I think youre 95% right, but let me add this piece: Getting drunk don't make you alcoholic, most guys get drunk occasionally, but they don't embrace alcoholism. I imagine they take the same attitude about same-sex. I'm told that in the dark a pussy or an asshole are equally good. And youre right about servicing, boys have told me theyd rather give than get.

I'm told I'm a liar or seriously warped cuz I cant distinguish good looking guys from wart hogs. But I cant. A 250 pound gal with no neck always kicks a guys ass in my eyes. I lusted for Janet Leigh when I was 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back