Synner Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya cutie,, its tues eve here so probably wed by you now,, so rite back atcha
& enjoyen whats left of the warmer weather here. :rose:
Its Thursday night for me, in another hour would be friday, I'm one day ahead of you:D, its a rainning season here, most of the afternoon, its heavy thunder storm everyday, I like rainning day... i love the smell of rian and the refreshing air...
happy hump day to you my friend:kiss:
 
Its Thursday night for me, in another hour would be friday, I'm one day ahead of you:D, its a rainning season here, most of the afternoon, its heavy thunder storm everyday, I like rainning day... i love the smell of rian and the refreshing air...
happy hump day to you my friend:kiss:

Hi ya,, hey I know what you mean about the thunder storms.. had a nice time outside in 1 or 2 :D bye fer now
 
:devil:

BUMP. been a year since this thread came to life and with me gone. Gusty and Roy kept us alive then. This has been a fun place through the years.

Roy and Gusty old and dear friends, thanks for being here.

Syn
 
Welcome to Sara's runaways. We do have an option.:devil:

Edited to say:

I want to thank the Literotica community for accepting our little group. The site we were using closed down and we arrived here six weeks ago. In that time most uf us feel like we are at home.

Stop by and visit, We enjoy the company.

Syn

I'll add my welcome.

Any of your users like old guys? (he said with a leer)
 
:devil:

BUMP. been a year since this thread came to life and with me gone. Gusty and Roy kept us alive then. This has been a fun place through the years.

Roy and Gusty old and dear friends, thanks for being here.

Syn

Wow,,,,I'm tellen ya,, its strange,,I wont even look at Lit for months then pop on for no real reason at all & lo n behold, 1 of us was here & left a message...just a day or 2 before,,,,NOT that thats bad!!!!! So any way,,,,
Hey Syn & if Gusty is hiding around hope all is well with the last endevour I remember with you both. I'm semi retired a while now a days.(from a daily factory/ time clock punchen/10 minute break job) LOL...
Otherwise, whatever. watch plenty of tv,(scify & chiller station most) & actually busy with strange things, dont know how had time before. So part of the reason only get on here once in a while,,,& Like you & my friends on here remember of me,,, I sometimes tend to ramble on like now. so....any way,,
Biketober came n went here. Not the crowd of yester yr. so didnt even go to the spots & not just because she worked late.
Well, yep rambled enough & hope it makes sence. let me say hi to this new guy & I'll catch you on the next time.
 
:devil:
This really has been a long time gone. This old Synner had to pay his dues. I had a bit of a heart attack and wasn't myself for a while but am doing ok now. Doesn't seem possible but I wasn't sure I could remember how to put in a post. Seems I may have figured it out though.

Don't worry about rambling Roy we all do from time to time. Gusty, you little cutie, I have missed your comments while I have been gone.

My best wishes to all for a happy 2015 and into the future.

Gusty :kiss::rose::kiss:

Roy :rolleyes: :D

Syn
 
And the crowd chanted to Laurel:

"kill it... kill it... kill it..."

And so it was done and the crowd cheered.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top