With a mischievious grin...

I will respond to everyone when I get back but I'm on the way out the door :)
Until then, a few requests have been made for more of the wings set

MYW

I hope you're not on the way out the door dressed like that - unless you're coming over here! Unlikely, but just in case I'll be in bed waiting for you, appropriately dressed for the occasion. :D

Last edited:

Until then, a few requests have been made for more of the wings set...they are old but still nice :)

See you later!

MYW

Thank heavens for small miracles and of course Angels, no matter what colour their wings appear to be. ;)

Until then, a few requests have been made for more of the wings set...they are old but still nice :)

See you later!

MYW
Oh shit is she after me?? Well how bad can it be to have a "devilish angel" or an "angelic devil" after you, PLUS she does have firearm familiarity, is attractive & a BF. Oh shit again; I'm doomed!

attachment.php

That is beautiful - If someone hasn't already asked where did the wings come from?

I think it is important to use props in the bedroom. Do you have any suggestions on how to dress up a penis to make it look bigger? I am asking for a friend of course.

Yep, I'd say you're running a well-oiled thread here. Persistence pays dividends, indeed.

I do my best :)

An attractive woman, BF, & firearms familiarity. Not a person I would want to have mad at me, or make fun of. 2 out of 3 of those are bad enough, but all 3 in 1 package. Howzza!

Ha! I can't say I've ever thought of it that way. I'm a nice person I swear!

You don't happen to come from a small town where all are related to each other in some way perhaps?

Let me ask Grandma Sister about that.

We all concur, Shrimp, but I'm sure you meant "French kissable."

Are there any other kinds of kisses?

Hmmm . . . . . a 12 gauge definitely packs a punch. And you ride horses too? Now you've got me wondering if you have a bird dog or two.

Got a feeling that your slot will never be empty.

Yeah, it's no joke.

I do ride horses, yes.

I'm not a hunter. No bird dogs :).

Single MYW...it's been a long, long time :).

good god! - on those last pictures!

I'm assuming that's a compliment and not an exclamation of dismay ;)

loving the pics, very sexy

Thanks!

I hope you're not on the way out the door dressed like that - unless you're coming over here! Unlikely, but just in case I'll be in bed waiting for you, appropriately dressed for the occasion.

Haha no, my props and lingerie stay under wraps.

Thank heavens for small miracles and of course Angels, no matter what colour their wings appear to be.

*blush*

Oh shit is she after me?? Well how bad can it be to have a "devilish angel" or an "angelic devil" after you, PLUS she does have firearm familiarity, is attractive & a BF. Oh shit again; I'm doomed!

Better watch out, I could be right around the corner ;)

could always head somewhere else for that.

Ah yes, the grocery store pickup leading to hot passionate sex. Totally normal for me. :rolleyes:

Fantastic camera work, and a body that should be on display.

Well I'm flattered that you used your first post to compliment me :). Thank you.

Amazing photos of an amazing body. Can't wait to see what's next from you.

Thanks! I've got a pretty big bag of tricks...

Oh my! Those shots are just... oh my!

That is beautiful - If someone hasn't already asked where did the wings come from?[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I had them from a costume party from college, and they were sitting forlornly in my closet for a long long time. They've been repurposed for erotic art as you can see :)

seems to me you are not the only who likes this shot.
you look awesome in that shirt.... so sexy and innocent.
you don't need wings

Well thank you :). Using props is fun though. I've been thinking about doing some pics with a brown paper bag...

Oh, don't get me wrong... I don't have the slightest complaint. You look damn fine that way.

I appreciate it thank you :)

I think it is important to use props in the bedroom. Do you have any suggestions on how to dress up a penis to make it look bigger? I am asking for a friend of course.

Of course. They say if you shave it makes it appear larger...and you could always try replacing it with a balloon animal and seeing if she notices.

Hmmm???

...I believe you are the one that is quite the "enigma".. trying to go threw your thread and it leaves quite a mixed picture ...your either as your pictures dictate a sexy lil thing with some quick wit that has a sensual side that you keep normally hidden .....or your a mullet wearing.. gun packing dangerous lil thing....either way i think i may stick around and see which one it is ...

Balloon animals? Right now it looks like a snail wearing a helmet. I trimmed the hood shaft and male pubis area but I am not limber enough to get the under carriage. So my taint makes my penis look like it is a member of ZZ Top.

...I believe you are the one that is quite the "enigma".. trying to go threw your thread and it leaves quite a mixed picture ...your either as your pictures dictate a sexy lil thing with some quick wit that has a sensual side that you keep normally hidden .....or your a mullet wearing.. gun packing dangerous lil thing....either way i think i may stick around and see which one it is ...

Ha! Now that made me laugh. No, I don't have a mullet, dentures, bad teeth, or incestuous family. I do have a good hand with a gun but I am very respectful of them and am extremely careful with storage and handling. So...maybe just read between the lines ;).

Balloon animals? Right now it looks like a snail wearing a helmet. I trimmed the hood shaft and male pubis area but I am not limber enough to get the under carriage. So my taint makes my penis look like it is a member of ZZ Top.

I understand some women really enjoy the pungent odors that collect in the taint hair. For goodness sake don't shave that. Unless you were asking my personal opinion that is.

I understand some women really enjoy the pungent odors that collect in the taint hair. For goodness sake don't shave that. Unless you were asking my personal opinion that is.

Oh never will. Nothing hotter then face sitting. I like tickling their nose prior to plopping down. Can you braid hair by any chance?

No joke, I just threw up in my mouth a little. Seriously.

*gag*

Really? Damn it!!!!! I sincerely apologize for making you gag. It has been a dream of mine to make a woman gag again. I say again because the first time was when Sally in high school asked me to put my fingers down her throat after she scarfed down a whole ice cream cake. Was so hot.

In the military they told me my gun was between my ...ohhh...gotcha

Ha! Now that made me laugh. No, I don't have a mullet, dentures, bad teeth, or incestuous family. I do have a good hand with a gun but I am very respectful of them and am extremely careful with storage and handling. So...maybe just read between the lines ;).

I'll add good reading skills (of between the lines) to your plus list.. considering I didnt mention the bad teeth thing out loud ....I'm sure whatever is between those lips are just fine and happy ....

Do you have any suggestions on how to dress up a penis to make it look bigger? .

My grandfather used to say "marry a chick with small hands, makes yer dick look bigger". Yup that's what he said...

Last edited:
Tmean to each their own ...but..Really ?? braiding?

No joke, I just threw up in my mouth a little. Seriously.

*gag*

O christ ...didnt see this till after I posted mine how to even try to follow that ....I've got nothing remotley witty enough to now get past that last imagery of pungent braided taint hair.....wheres the damn do over button on this thing ???Quickly to page 15 pretend it never happened ...

Back