I have no idea what the hell I'm looking for...

Thank you for the bump, beautiful Serene One. I'm delighted you decided to stop by. Feel free to hang around and explore. I'd enjoy the opportunity to get to know you more.

Hello Donovan...

I liked your personal, specific as to what you're looking for and open enough to encourage responses :rose:

I wish you the best of luck in finding what you want, from someone else who lives out in the "middle of nowhere"....Wyoming, lol.

Hello, Ms. Sweet Angelina; it is my distinct pleasure to meet you. Whatever it may be that you're searching for, I hope that you find it, and it would be my pleasure to keep your company along the way as we both search... Who knows? Maybe we'll find one another's company to be a source of great satisfaction.

Thanks for your kind words, Donovan :)

I would enjoy getting to know you better as well and who knows, maybe we have more similarities in common? Lit is a great place to meet people and hopefully find some kind of comfort in finding others that, like you, don't know what it is they're searching for until they find it :heart:

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:
Hopefully you will find what you seek. I understand the void that needs to be filled on some level.

Thank you for your kind words, FS; it is always a pleasure to see you roaming about the boards. However, to be honest, there is some joy in the seeking, in feeling the void and the longing, and in the brief, enticing brushes with potential. The excitement, the arousal, they can become quite palpable and thrilling, so long as one does not become so invested in every little glimmer of hope as to suffer disappointment.

Best to keep enjoying what one can, and enjoy it to the fullest!

Thank you for your kind words, FS; it is always a pleasure to see you roaming about the boards. However, to be honest, there is some joy in the seeking, in feeling the void and the longing, and in the brief, enticing brushes with potential. The excitement, the arousal, they can become quite palpable and thrilling, so long as one does not become so invested in every little glimmer of hope as to suffer disappointment.

Best to keep enjoying what one can, and enjoy it to the fullest!
So very true, lovely one:rose:

After a brief hiatus, I'm back to some extent. Still looking for interesting people with whom to correspond, about just about anything. Obviously, I enjoy a good sex chat as much as the next guy (or girl, for that matter), but I really have far more enduring interest in more intellectual topics, finding sex to be a delightful break to enjoy between more thought-provoking discussions.

Those who are so inclined are invited to PM me, and honestly, I'm more likely to chat with you via PM than otherwise. Its much easier to get into some depth and really let the mind explore in PM than on threads.

I look forward to meeting some more interesting people.

Still lingering around, continuing to look for more interesting people; so, here's a bump to encourage the quest...

And now for some shameless self-promotion....

BUMP!!!

I've met some delightful people on here, but I'm always up for broadening my horizons, so feel free to drop me a line in this thread or via PM; I'm pretty flexible. If you want to know more about me and you just skipped to the end of the thread, go back and read the first post. If you still want to know more, talk to me. :)

A bit of a long night, and I'd love to find someone interesting to chat with via PM or Yahoo; if anyone's interested, drop me a line. :)

As I'm presently in a resurgence of activity on Lit, I thought I'd bump my thread and see if that garners just a little more attention.

Over the last few months, I've been off on an exploration of my own mind, via a wide variety of both experience and fantasy, and its helped to clarify more about who I am and what inspires my desire for this, that and the other. An interesting trip...

Long story short, though, is that I've come back around to an outlook quite closely matched to that described at the opening of this thread, though now with a greater sense of clarity and self-understanding than before.

I now hope to hear more from the lovely ladies of Lit...

You're always welcome to peek, FS, or make yourself at home. Good company makes for a much more amusing thread...

You're always welcome to peek, FS, or make yourself at home. Good company makes for a much more amusing thread...

You know me, always up for some fun ;) you're a lovely one to have for company as well.
How are you MrD?

Just getting my work day started, but doing well, all things considered. How are things with you, today?

Just getting my work day started, but doing well, all things considered. How are things with you, today?

That's nice to knoe :rose: I'm actually in a good mood today :) - too bad I'm at work and not able to enjoy it a little more :kiss:

That's nice to knoe :rose: I'm actually in a good mood today :) - too bad I'm at work and not able to enjoy it a little more :kiss:

That is a tragedy; work really should try to accommodate your enjoyment more. I'd much rather that you enjoy yourself to the fullest than just work. You should have more time to play...

That is a tragedy; work really should try to accommodate your enjoyment more. I'd much rather that you enjoy yourself to the fullest than just work. You should have more time to play...

:)

Life is life, right? It happens.

But you do/ have provided a nice distraction from such horrible interruptions :kiss:

It is always a pleasure to offer such a beautiful woman an enjoyable diversion, FS.

Back