New kid on block

theficticiousme

Really Really Experienced
Hi there and welcome to my profile,

Please don't let my unfamiliar fresh face make the assumption I'm inexperienced. I've a few years rping under my belt, sexually and non-sexually. I was here a few years before, but I have long forgotten what name was I under!

I will mainly be writing on the roleplaying forums, but don't be surprised to see me wander elsewhere too.

In all my roleplays, I will use the following alias:

Name: Ray
5'9, 185lbs, muscular
Brown hair and green eyes
7 inch uncut, very thick cock

Ray_santiesteban-life-gay_blogspot06.jpg

In terms of roleplays, I prefer slow build ups, development of characters and the storyline.

I always write at least one paragraph per post, and I expect the same. There is nothing I hate more than rps that descend into one-line replies and eventually die.

I only play straight roles.

My limits are furries, scat and extreme non-consent.

I rarely write in multiple player rps. I prefer one-to-one, but if the storyline and the other writers are very interesting, I will write in a threesome.

I have a few ideas brewing and will be looking for writers.

I am based in the GMT zone, so please bear that in mind if I have not replied to a thread. I live a busy life, but I hope to be on here 9-11pm GMT most evenings. If I find myself too distracted by real life, I will have the curteousy to jump on here and explain my absence.

Thanks for reading and I hope we can write something awesome together.

Hope to hear from you soon,
theficticiousme

Last edited:
Hey there. I was going to toss you a link to the SRP forum, but looks like you found your own way there. Hope you find what your looking for.

Back