New kid on block

theficticiousme

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 17, 2011
Posts
370
Hi there and welcome to my profile,

Please don't let my unfamiliar fresh face make the assumption I'm inexperienced. I've a few years rping under my belt, sexually and non-sexually. I was here a few years before, but I have long forgotten what name was I under!

I will mainly be writing on the roleplaying forums, but don't be surprised to see me wander elsewhere too.

In all my roleplays, I will use the following alias:

Name: Ray
Age: 18-25 (depending on rp)
5'9, 185lbs, muscular
Brown hair and green eyes
7 inch uncut, very thick cock

Ray_santiesteban-life-gay_blogspot06.jpg


In terms of roleplays, I prefer slow build ups, development of characters and the storyline.

I always write at least one paragraph per post, and I expect the same. There is nothing I hate more than rps that descend into one-line replies and eventually die.

I only play straight roles.

My limits are furries, scat and extreme non-consent.

I rarely write in multiple player rps. I prefer one-to-one, but if the storyline and the other writers are very interesting, I will write in a threesome.

I have a few ideas brewing and will be looking for writers.

I am based in the GMT zone, so please bear that in mind if I have not replied to a thread. I live a busy life, but I hope to be on here 9-11pm GMT most evenings. If I find myself too distracted by real life, I will have the curteousy to jump on here and explain my absence.

Thanks for reading and I hope we can write something awesome together.

Hope to hear from you soon,
theficticiousme
 
Last edited:
Hey there. I was going to toss you a link to the SRP forum, but looks like you found your own way there. Hope you find what your looking for.
 
Back
Top