What do women like about cocks and male masterbation?

ShyGuy68~ I don't but maybe I should get one.... I love dressing up.

Vancouverite~ With a sponge or my tongue?

doctorsleaze~ Thank you, Doctor, for your kind words. Yes, I put my patients' needs before mine and there is nothing I won't do to soothe their aches and pains. As you mentioned, my methods may be considered unorthodox by some but I find what works for others may not work for me and for my patients. For example, I find that my male patients, especially when on their backs, enjoy sucking on my breasts and tonguing my hard nipples. That usually lifts their spirits considerably. Once this is accomplished, I can work with them and it becomes a mutual healing experience for both patient and nurse. This usually involves a tongue bath or, if the patient is feeling up for it, I may mount him and ride him until his tensions and stresses are released. This brings about complete relaxation and a true sense of well-being.

Now, if my patient is prone on his stomach, I have to employ totally unorthodox treatment methods but I've received no complaints. These methods involve stroking his ass while reaching under and jerking his erect penis to orgasm. Sometimes I use my tongue on his asshole and oftentimes I insert a well lubricated finger into his ass. This is met with a bit of hesitation but once I find the prostate, my patient relaxes and opens up for me. All of this, as you can imagine, culminates in a huge release of tensions and stresses much like the results of my ministrations to patients resting on their backs.

Hello NURSEEEEEEEEEE (said in best vaudeville voice)

Lance_GoodThrus~ You mustn't talk. Just let me help you feel better. I want to soothe your aches and pains. Please let me know if you need anything at all. ;)

Lance_GoodThrus~ You mustn't talk. Just let me help you feel better. I want to soothe your aches and pains. Please let me know if you need anything at all. ;)

Oh, I feel some 'needs' growing...(well, I feel SOMETHING growing anyway) ;):p

Fflow~ You got me thinking. There should be an entire thread devoted to the art of giving head and the pleasure women get from sucking cock. I will address this here!
You've once again inspired me! ;)

I find giving head to be an extremely erotic activity, one that gets me as hot and wet as if a man were going down on me. I imagine it's okay to detail my thoughts on this as it has to do with what women like about cocks.

I love that a man gets so much pleasure out of having his cock sucked and licked. To make it the most enjoyable for me and for my man, I first get him comfortable as it's going to be a long ride! I'll wear something sexy, whatever appeals. Maybe I'll be naked. I like to kneel between his legs and I like him so that he can look down on me as I look up at him adoringly.

I begin by gently and lovingly kissing his cock. I don't touch- not yet- but just cover the cock from the head right down the shaft with small sweet kisses, all the while gazing up at my lover. I might allow him to tangle his hands in my hair or hold my shoulders but not too much involvement on his part beyond that or I'll stop until he stops being naughty!

Next, there will usually be some pre cum on his cock head in response to my tender loving ministrations. He can really tell that I love what I'm doing and this along with the physical sensations is usually enough to elicit a drop or two of that lovely man honey. Once this appears, I make eye contact with him and kiss right there, right on the head of his cock so that my lips are sticky with his sweetness. I pull away and if there's sufficient pre cum, sometimes a thread of it stretches from my lips to his swelling cock head and this is a lovely sight.

More kisses follow, especially around that sensitive ridge where the head meets the shaft, but this time, I am more forceful, applying more pressure with my lips. This gets the guy wondering when I'm going to lick and when I'm going to suck. He may even be thinking about pushing his cock down my throat but this would be a bit premature!

I may even be engaging in a bit of playtime myself since my hands are still free. I might have slipped a hand inside of my panties, stroking my sure to be swollen clit and dripping hole. Delicious! I am getting hot writing this!

Kisses follow down to his ball sac and this is where I begin licking. I lick all over those balls and then lower, between his balls and ass, pressing my tongue into that taut sensitive area. I know the sensation is exquisite for my man! I tongue his ass next and this is a pleasant unexpected surprise. Back up to the balls, which I take in my mouth, oh, so gently, sucking and slurping, licking and humming.

Licking right up the shaft and feeling his cock jerk and harden even more under my talented tongue, I proceed up to the prize- his delicious cock head. This, I lick and kiss, lick and kiss, over and over, tonguing the tip for more pre cum as I watch my lover in a high state of arousal. I flicker my tongue over and over before stretching my lips over the now engorged, swollen cock head. The head is so taut and the skin is so warm. I can feel it in my mouth now. I suck it in and swirl my tongue around and around, feeling a kind of dizziness and knowing my lover's head is spinning. I suck the head and take it down my throat, swallowing the now steel shaft right down to his lovely spunk-filled balls. I deep throat him while stroking his full balls and with a saliva coated finger, I tease his asshole and gently (oh, so gently!) insert the tip of my finger into his asshole while sucking his cock.

The sensation of a stiff shaft sliding in and out of my mouth and a swollen cock head poking the back of my throat is so deliciously beautiful and erotic! I push in a bit more, being very gentle, until I find the prostate. It's easy to find as it swells a bit during arousal. I find it and push into it so gently whilst sucking the cock and continue to apply what is now firm and insistent pressure.

I pick up my pace, taking more cock down my throat, slamming it down, feeling his balls hit my chin, gagging pleasurably. Soon, more pre cum is released and I know his orgasm is imminent. Push, push, push. Suck, suck, suck. Over and over until I feel it- his orgasm coursing through his pulsating cock. I can feel his lovely semen racing to eruption and then it happens.

I don't know if the explosion and my man's pleasurable orgasm is what turns me on the most or if I get more pleasure out of everything leading up to it. No matter what, though, I love giving head.

Holy fuck...that was hot. Your man is a veeery lucky individual. Wonderful description Kat. ;)

No no, thank you, beautiful. That was wonderfully put....now I just need to find where I can get some of that treatment myself.;)

Well, after viewing your thread, I'd like to volunteer to provide my treatment to you and your deliciously beautiful cock.

Open Unabashed Lust

Well, I'm certainly happy about it. On the other hand, it is something that neither of us can really act on. You, there. Me, here. Commitments, entanglements, responsibilities, personal integrity. All these things are obstacles to our sating this growing lust. Still, I suppose we could meet in Manitoba... Neutral ground, in the middle of the continent, far from anyone either of us know. You could say you're answering a casting call, and I could keep you in stitches!

Last edited:
Fflow~ Casting call...stitches...grrrrrrrrr. You and your puns. I love them, though!

What about Switzerland? Always a historically neutral locale.

I think a man's cock is one of the most beautiful things on this earth. Its perfect shape (to do the job right!) is so alluring and such a turn on as nature intended it to be.

I love how a cock grows, too. I love watching a soft cock fill with blood, the veins becoming more prominent and the color deepening, the head swelling and beginning to drip pre-cum. I'm getting hot just writing this and thinking about it.

I love the feel of a stiff shaft, like steel, between my hands or sliding in and out of my mouth or pussy. I love the soft spongy swollen cock head, so sensitive and beautiful. I love how it becomes even more defined during a man's arousal.

I love balls and how I know they're full of spunk that will soon shoot out of the head of the cock. I love when a man gets so turned on that his underwear gets soaked from his pre-cum. And, of course, I love watching a man masturbate and I love photos of a growing cock and one covered in cum. There's also something so incredibly masculine about a man gripping his cock in one hand and jerking it to orgasm.

I LOVE MEN. I LOVE THEIR COCKS.
Alli can say is: Kat yu are 100% right.
Ur little description got me rather turned on...... kinda like something i might write myself (when im not loss for words).

Yes i love MEN. Every glorious anatomical part.

All i can say is: Kat yu are 100% right.
Ur little description got me rather turned on...... kinda like something i might write myself (when im not loss for words).

Yes i love MEN. Every glorious anatomical part.

Thanks, Bellinda. ;)

Fflow~ You got me thinking. There should be an entire thread devoted to the art of giving head and the pleasure women get from sucking cock. I will address this here!

I find giving head to be an extremely erotic activity, one that gets me as hot and wet as if a man were going down on me. I imagine it's okay to detail my thoughts on this as it has to do with what women like about cocks.

I love that a man gets so much pleasure out of having his cock sucked and licked. To make it the most enjoyable for me and for my man, I first get him comfortable as it's going to be a long ride! I'll wear something sexy, whatever appeals. Maybe I'll be naked. I like to kneel between his legs and I like him so that he can look down on me as I look up at him adoringly.

I begin by gently and lovingly kissing his cock. I don't touch- not yet- but just cover the cock from the head right down the shaft with small sweet kisses, all the while gazing up at my lover. I might allow him to tangle his hands in my hair or hold my shoulders but not too much involvement on his part beyond that or I'll stop until he stops being naughty!

Next, there will usually be some pre cum on his cock head in response to my tender loving ministrations. He can really tell that I love what I'm doing and this along with the physical sensations is usually enough to elicit a drop or two of that lovely man honey. Once this appears, I make eye contact with him and kiss right there, right on the head of his cock so that my lips are sticky with his sweetness. I pull away and if there's sufficient pre cum, sometimes a thread of it stretches from my lips to his swelling cock head and this is a lovely sight.

More kisses follow, especially around that sensitive ridge where the head meets the shaft, but this time, I am more forceful, applying more pressure with my lips. This gets the guy wondering when I'm going to lick and when I'm going to suck. He may even be thinking about pushing his cock down my throat but this would be a bit premature!

I may even be engaging in a bit of playtime myself since my hands are still free. I might have slipped a hand inside of my panties, stroking my sure to be swollen clit and dripping hole. Delicious! I am getting hot writing this!

Kisses follow down to his ball sac and this is where I begin licking. I lick all over those balls and then lower, between his balls and ass, pressing my tongue into that taut sensitive area. I know the sensation is exquisite for my man! I tongue his ass next and this is a pleasant unexpected surprise. Back up to the balls, which I take in my mouth, oh, so gently, sucking and slurping, licking and humming.

Licking right up the shaft and feeling his cock jerk and harden even more under my talented tongue, I proceed up to the prize- his delicious cock head. This, I lick and kiss, lick and kiss, over and over, tonguing the tip for more pre cum as I watch my lover in a high state of arousal. I flicker my tongue over and over before stretching my lips over the now engorged, swollen cock head. The head is so taut and the skin is so warm. I can feel it in my mouth now. I suck it in and swirl my tongue around and around, feeling a kind of dizziness and knowing my lover's head is spinning. I suck the head and take it down my throat, swallowing the now steel shaft right down to his lovely spunk-filled balls. I deep throat him while stroking his full balls and with a saliva coated finger, I tease his asshole and gently (oh, so gently!) insert the tip of my finger into his asshole while sucking his cock.

The sensation of a stiff shaft sliding in and out of my mouth and a swollen cock head poking the back of my throat is so deliciously beautiful and erotic! I push in a bit more, being very gentle, until I find the prostate. It's easy to find as it swells a bit during arousal. I find it and push into it so gently whilst sucking the cock and continue to apply what is now firm and insistent pressure.

I pick up my pace, taking more cock down my throat, slamming it down, feeling his balls hit my chin, gagging pleasurably. Soon, more pre cum is released and I know his orgasm is imminent. Push, push, push. Suck, suck, suck. Over and over until I feel it- his orgasm coursing through his pulsating cock. I can feel his lovely semen racing to eruption and then it happens.

I don't know if the explosion and my man's pleasurable orgasm is what turns me on the most or if I get more pleasure out of everything leading up to it. No matter what, though, I love giving head.

mmm... okay, okay.. you've convinced me that you love cocks. i possess one and love to edge and edge and edge, so i know and appreciate all the stages of my cock and i must say that you appear to appreciate each one, too.

so, me and my curved up cock love your writing and thoughts on our favorite subject - the cock. :devil:

It was very interesting reading some of the ladies comments on this topic (well, actually I felt more than JUST 'interest' with some of the comments....<drool>). I had always thought that male masterbation was 'what to do while alone because women wouldn't really like to see that'. I alway knew that that female masterbation was very hot from a male point of view, but never felt that went both ways. However, a number of years ago my eyes were opened. The lady that I was seeing and I had been 'intimate' many times, and on one particular day she started to give me a blow job. While gazing down at her, I blurted out "I want to jerk off for you". I wasn't really even sure why I said that, it was something about loving when she looked up at me while giving me a blow job that made it seem very hot to have her watch me while I stroked myself. Well, she instantly got this very devilish look in her eyes and got very excited and said that she'd love to watch me. Sooooo, long story short I started stroking for her and it was one of the hottest experiences of both our lives. She said that she'd never had a man do that for her and she loved it and loved taking in the view. She also later told me that she learned a few things as well as she noticed that I tend to tease and caress my balls as I stroked and she didn't realize how good it felt to pay attention to them. Anyway, having her watching me intently...my face and my cock made it intensely hot for me and I came like a volcano. After that, watching each other masterbate became a fairly normal part of our sex-life and never got old.

Ok, now that I'd 'shot my load', I think that I'll have a cig..hehe

mmm... okay, okay.. you've convinced me that you love cocks. i possess one and love to edge and edge and edge, so i know and appreciate all the stages of my cock and i must say that you appear to appreciate each one, too.

so, me and my curved up cock love your writing and thoughts on our favorite subject - the cock. :devil:

Thank you. I'd love to see your curved cock. Ummm.

ShyGuy68~ I don't but maybe I should get one.... I love dressing up.

Vancouverite~ With a sponge or my tongue?

doctorsleaze~ Thank you, Doctor, for your kind words. Yes, I put my patients' needs before mine and there is nothing I won't do to soothe their aches and pains. As you mentioned, my methods may be considered unorthodox by some but I find what works for others may not work for me and for my patients. For example, I find that my male patients, especially when on their backs, enjoy sucking on my breasts and tonguing my hard nipples. That usually lifts their spirits considerably. Once this is accomplished, I can work with them and it becomes a mutual healing experience for both patient and nurse. This usually involves a tongue bath or, if the patient is feeling up for it, I may mount him and ride him until his tensions and stresses are released. This brings about complete relaxation and a true sense of well-being.

Now, if my patient is prone on his stomach, I have to employ totally unorthodox treatment methods but I've received no complaints. These methods involve stroking his ass while reaching under and jerking his erect penis to orgasm. Sometimes I use my tongue on his asshole and oftentimes I insert a well lubricated finger into his ass. This is met with a bit of hesitation but once I find the prostate, my patient relaxes and opens up for me. All of this, as you can imagine, culminates in a huge release of tensions and stresses much like the results of my ministrations to patients resting on their backs.

katbound, you ministrations sound . . . um . . . mmm . . . SO delicious. would love to be your patient. :rose:

Wow -- I know this was posted a while ago, but it's got me going!

Where do I sign up to be the next man to exprierence first hand your lust for cocks!! Damn.. your my dream BJ cum true!! This is heavenly!! Oh yea.. I would prefer you dressed up.. but nakie is fine.. but dressed up would be soo hot... What a lucky hubby you have!!!:devil:
STG

After you do this, the only thing I would add is that I would want to orally please you to at least 4 consecutive orgasms for you.. you earned it!! :kiss:

Back