The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*think, think, think, think...*

I feel like Winnie the Pooh...

No words are coming to the fore...and it is VERY upsetting...ACK...

*sighs*
 
It's a secret...but Seranova was here before under another name...

:eek:

I am VERY excited to see he has returned to write again...

I missed his awesomeness!!

Lol. If I could admit to blushing...

But yes, I am an old face that hasn't been around for many moons. I've come back to torture once again. :rolleyes:

Torture? Torment? abuse?

Hells yeah!!

OH you mean you weren't offering?

*sighs*



Well this is very interesting then....

Welcome back.
 
Last thing I thought: My little brother needs his clock cleaned for yelling in my ear a few minutes ago.
 
LT - the real problem with that thread is that there's no Cherry in lingerie...
it makes for a constant disappointment.
 
Silly Wolf. You know all of those things to you are one of my absolute most favoritest of pastimes...
:D

*heh*

:eek:

You make me blush...lots...

Hello daddi my love...thanks for lunch...was HUNGRY!!!!!:heart:

LT~It's so pretty out...why am I stuck inside for another 3 hours???? *cries*
 
Actually no.

What really surprises me is peoples righteous sense of entitlement. Or rather how fucking HUGE that bit actually is. I've always known that people in general will bitch about effing everything if only someone would listen.

Part of me wants to pat them all on the head and be grateful they only have rain or heat or bugs or full calendar to bitch about. It means on some level they have a life to live and things to do.

The other part, however, just wants to poke their eyeballs, break a few fingers, take a bat to at least one knee or a foot and set of a firecracker by their ears. THEN... THEN I will have some kind of sympathy or empathy about what exactly fucking sucks about their day.

/rant

Mhmmm - showbags.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top